The Mitt Romney fundraiser videos

Werbung:
Mitt Romney on Obama voters:

Mitt Romney on Treating Obama Gingerly:

Mitt Romney on what Wins an Election:

Mitt Romney on the Economy:

For all the outcry these have generated, I don't see what the big deal is.

The media doesn't need an excuse, they would make Romney look bad if he got a hair cut and not tip the barber enough, acording to them.

But in the video, Romney is right. Obama's followers do have their hands in the kitty, and that's exactly what keeps them voting for him. The media knows this, they just don't like it pointed out.

Half of the US?

I believe he is correct on the 47% of people pay no income tax -- that said, that statistic is only in regards to federal income taxes, and I am not sure you can realistically take the leap that all of these people are additionally entitlement zombies essentially. Romney seemed to be speaking to the audience in the room --which was a $50,000 a plate fundraiser -- and these comments were probably never intended for public consumption.

That said, it will not have much of an impact on his campaign I believe -- those who already didn't like Romney will still not like him, those who did will still like him, and those in the middle will arguably not make up their minds over this.

When did 47% of Americans dependent on the government ever become an acceptable thing in America?

And, moreover, when did criticizing that become a bad thing?

When did 47% of Americans dependent on the government ever become an acceptable thing in America?

And, moreover, when did criticizing that become a bad thing?

Good points. Being on the Government dole used to be embarassing, so was taking charity. Now it has no stigma attached. A lot of Americans have lost their pride and independence. Like a nation of babies.

For all the outcry these have generated, I don't see what the big deal is.

Maybe you don't. . .

Others do, including Independents!

September 19, 2012
Voters' Reaction to Romney's "47%" Comments Tilts Negative

Independent voters, by 29% to 15%, also more negative than positive

by Frank Newport
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans have a more negative than positive immediate reaction to Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney's comments, secretly caught on video, about the 47% of Americans whom he said are Obama supporters and dependent on the government. Thirty-six percent of voters say Romney's comments make them less likely to vote for him, while 20% say the remarks make them more likely to vote for him, and 43% say the comments won't make a difference.
gucf3gjch0idigrbvb3vua.gif

Werbung:
Maybe you don't. . .

Others do, including Independents!

Hello my friend! Long time no talk. Hope all is well.

In terms of immediate reactions I can believe that reaction, but I think it has no real lasting impact.

Back