THE NATIONAL DEBT RELIEF TAX (AS AN IDEA)

Which would you rather do, to help the U.S. get out of this Financial Crisis?

• Forfiet your Social Security Benifits (Allowing that money that you paid in to be used)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have your Federal Employment Taxes increased by 33%

• Pay an extra Dollar when you buy a Coat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Taylor

The National Debt Relief Tax or (NDRT). This bill if put into law could completely relinquish the National deficit within 10 years. Social Security Benefits would still be in place for the working class, Federal Income taxes would not have to increase. Finally the U.S. Dollar value would be increased in value to its' original face value.
NDRT
Amendment 1
Section A
(Moratorium)
This is an amendment attached to this bill. That in the event that the bill becomes law would place a 120 month moratorium on the tax that the bill creates. The expiration of the bill, from the date the law is put into place, the tax could only be applied and charged to Any non-food sales being placed in the Continental United States.
When the 120th month is reached from the initial beginning collection date the law would be put to rest. The moratorium would also stop the law from ever being implemented again.

The National Debt Relief Tax

This is a total amount tax. Not a percentage tax. NDRT is a $1.00 tax on all non-food purchases. This tax would not be a per item tax.
Example. Lets say you bought a Shirt, a Tooth brush, and a Tube of Tooth Paste. The total came up to $5.88 with all other implied taxes. And additional tax would be found on the receipt of purchase. The tax would be required to be labeled as NDRT $1.00. This would make the total price $6.88 for the entire purchase.
In a nut shell whether you are buying an ink pen or a Ferrari the additional cost would only be $1.00 to include the NDRT tax.

There is an estimated 19 billion dollars in non food sales each day just in the Continental United States alone. Some days higher some days lower.

Amendment 2
Section A
(Reporting)
This amendment will require that the government agency placed in charge of overseeing the collection of the NDRT would be required to make a once a week press conference addressed to the open public to show where the tax dollars are being placed.
Section B1
(Distribution)
The distribution of payment to party in efforts to relinquish the National Deficit will be a 60/40 ration. Meaning that for ever $1,000,000.00 in holding $600,000.00 would be available to pay a debtor. Essentially this figure will be much higher.
Section B2
(The ending total distribution)
At the end of the 120 month moratorium the remaining balance in the NDRT tax bank would be required to either all go to relinquish the National Deficit. In the event that there is a remainder in the NDRT funding a distribution in the way of a stimulus program would be put into place.

I could go on and on adding to this bill ladies and gentlemen. But lets face it some how some way we are going to have to pay for this. Im thinking of my children rather than myself. I would rather this trying time effect me than my children.
People are faced with losing their homes, and their retirement. when is it going to stop? Why should we keep voting for a Presidential Candidate who has to take a Common Sense supplement when he wakes up in the morning? This would work to lower the National Debt and to build a more Valuable more respectable Dollar and currency system. The other very important part of this bill, would require the Department of Treasury to begin shredding money on a daily basis. Thus bringing the amount of gold value in reserve to the amount of currency in circulation to an equal.
This bill will be ready in about a year, and I will be sending it to congress myself. I could really use your input on what I could add or take away from this law to make it fore efficient in completing the goal it was meant to complete.

thanks for reading and Happy Holidays J.Taylor

Werbung:
You can eliminate the deficit in a few years with nothing more than a true freeze on spending. By true freeze I mean not spending one red cent more this year than you did last year. If thats not fast enough, 5% spending cuts across the board.

History has shown that allowing the government to coerce even greater sums of tax money from the population does NOT result in them using the money to pay down debt... They just spend it and demand another tax.

Werbung:
None of the above.
Lower taxes
Get rid of most regulations
Reduce the size of government-eliminate all non constitutional departments like the Dept of Education
Get rid of duplicate and triplicate programs
Get rid of all the ridiculous waste
No more bills get passed with pork
Give back to the states all their land and resources
Do not pay out one dime without a budget
and what isn't explicit in the constitution, give back to the states.

Back