The new health care law wasn’t supposed to undercut employer plans

Gipper

Of course it will. That is the intent of the legislation...to destroy private HC plans so that Obummercare is the only option.

From the left wing AP... SUCKERS!!!

Could overhaul undermine employer health coverage?
By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR
© 2010 The Associated Press
Oct. 24, 2010, 8:27AM
photo
Mark Humphrey AP

WASHINGTON — The new health care law wasn't supposed to undercut employer plans that have provided most people in the U.S. with coverage for generations.

But last week a leading manufacturer told workers their costs will jump partly because of the law. Also, a Democratic governor laid out a scheme for employers to get out of health care by shifting workers into taxpayer-subsidized insurance markets that open in 2014.

While it's too early to proclaim the demise of job-based coverage, corporate number crunchers are looking at options that could lead to major changes.

"The economics of dropping existing coverage is about to become very attractive to many employers, both public and private," said Gov. Phil Bredesen, D-Tenn.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/business/7261682.html

Werbung:
Of course it will. That is the intent of the legislation...to destroy private HC plans so that Obummercare is the only option.

From the left wing AP... SUCKERS!!!

Gipper..the obamacare is an obscene nightmare. With a 25% increase in premiums all of the so-called lifetime "deficit savings" from the deficit hawk obama... have been obliterated. But what I like most about obamacare is the 2013, real estate transaction tax of 3.8% on all real estate conveyances including rentals.

It is a bust. Further this over 2000 page nightmare eliminates all caps for pain and suffering for all states that participate. This includes emergency medicine so get ready for malpractice to skyrocket and doctors to retire. Further only 1% of all doctors take medicaid.... so the 35 million new losers with the obama gold card will have to come to the ER for their head colds at the rate of $500 dollars a visit. Clearly they had no clue what they were doing. I would love to know who those losers were that were wearing white lab coats on the white house lawn. lol

regards
doug

Gipper..the obamacare is an obscene nightmare. With a 25% increase in premiums all of the so-called lifetime "deficit savings" from the deficit hawk obama... have been obliterated. But what I like most about obamacare is the 2013, real estate transaction tax of 3.8% on all real estate conveyances including rentals.

It is a bust. Further this over 2000 page nightmare eliminates all caps for pain and suffering for all states that participate. This includes emergency medicine so get ready for malpractice to skyrocket and doctors to retire. Further only 1% of all doctors take medicaid.... so the 35 million new losers with the obama gold card will have to come to the ER for their head colds at the rate of $500 dollars a visit. Clearly they had no clue what they were doing. I would love to know who those losers were that were wearing white lab coats on the white house lawn. lol

regards
doug

We are in agreement except the part about them having no clue. Leftists have one goal. That goal is the destruction of the USA as a constitutional republic with a capitalist system. I believe the leftist scum that wrote this law knew exactly what they were doing. Their intent is clear.

Werbung:
I also believe the intent is to convert the US to single payer. I just can't read anyone's mind so I can't prove it. But since all actions are consistent with wanting single payer and not with wanting reduced costs with better services I have little choice but to assume.

Back