The New Patriotism (Practice for Obama)

NoObamanation, don't you think you should consider changing your name now?

After all it is a constant reminder to us all of the great change that has been achieved and of your marginalisation.

It is also spectacularly inaccurate

no not at all. Had McCain won I would have gotten a differnt account because I wouldnt need the name. I still want No obamanation. and I will not conform to what he and his followers think I should conform to.

Werbung:
Keep the name! It will speaks volumns in just a few short months to all the idiots that voted for him!! Kind of like those who get tattoed with someone's name and then they end up hating that person! LOL

Gen, I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair!!!! This is THE FUNNIEST thread I've ever had the pleasure of reading!!

Sub, What do you mean by telling Gen to stop posting these things when all I've read on this board has been bashing of our CURRENT PRESIDENT?

Not the least bit one sided are you???

I'm so excited... I finally get to be a Patriot in the eyes of the Left!

Lets get the rules straight...
The Rules for being a Patriot (as determined over the last 8 years):
1. Blame America for ALL international problems and conflicts, even when we are not involved!
2. Blame the President for EVERYTHING Domestic: Got a hangnail? Obama's fault!
3. No matter what the facts are... keep repeating the Anti-American propaganda and incessantly complain until there's "Change".
4. No matter how big Government gets, no matter how much Government does, throw a temper tantrum and say its not enough.
5. Cry like a french school girl until America fulfills its promise of an Utopian Society.
6. Undermine America at all times, advocate for our defeat/capitulation at the hands of our enemies AND!!!! get extra points when you bash the soldiers who protect our freedoms as terrorists while SIMULTANEOUSLY demanding you love them so much, you want them brought home where they can be safe.
7. Avoid the following: Facts, specifics, history, relevant questions, reality and anything else that might embarrass you... Instead, substitute your own reality by making stuff up and remember... if you repeat it often enough - People will believe it!
8. Use bigotry, intolerance and hate-speak as justification for everything you say but always, always, always, make sure you say its the OTHER side doing such things.
9. Reverse reality and turn the world upside down: Group think = Independent Thought, Conformity = Individuality, Fair = Unfair, Equality = Inequality, etc. and "Change" the rules whenever you feel like it... Double Standards are your new best friend!
10. When in doubt... OBAMA LIED!

Lets get started with some Recycled Classics!

Bush-Hitler:
hitler_obama_0.preview.jpg

Republican Fascists:
url

Bush is a crazy religious zealot who believes he's doing the lords work:
obama_faith.jpg

IMPEACH BUSH!
picture.php

What a small small person you have become in your overwhelming defeat LMAO! I have to love it! You insane neo-cons are always the bad guys attacking someone. I remember it well with President Clinton.

The fact Bush really is a world renowned idiot isn't our fault... it just happens to be fact. Believe me everyone wishes that wasn't true. We're all suffering from it.

What a small small person you have become in your overwhelming defeat LMAO! I have to love it! You insane neo-cons are always the bad guys attacking someone. I remember it well with President Clinton.

The fact Bush really is a world renowned idiot isn't our fault... it just happens to be fact. Believe me everyone wishes that wasn't true. We're all suffering from it.

but it can not be as small as you, it would take 4 years to spew that much trash :)

This is the most pathetic thread I have ever seen.

If the best you can do is compare Obama to Hitler with loads of photoshopped pictures, you should probably rethink through why you signed up to boards like this. You obviously have no interest in the intelligent side of politics and its people like you who drag this forum down.

If the best you can do is compare McCain to Bush with snappy quips like McSame and McBush, you should probably rethink why you signed up to boards like this. You obviously have no interest in the intelligent side of politics and its people like you who drag this forum down.

The lesson here...

Dissent is only Patriotic when the Left does it. When there's a Democrat President, everyone's expected to sell out their beliefs and fall in line like good little sheeple.

"We have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!" - Hillary Clinton

I guess she meant "any" as in only Republican administrations...

Now Sublime... Since you cannot see past your own double standard, I invite you to a challenge: Pick a topic from the "intelligent" side of politics and we can throw down on it... if you choose to decline my offer, see Bender, he's got a message for you.

Moderator or not, I'm not going to accept your double standards and personal attacks as being justified. Your hypocritical blather is really something else.... I NEVER heard you say anything like you just said to me, to the Bush/McCain bashers on this forum... and you know you had plenty of opportunities.

Just to be crystal clear... I do NOT want an apology... What I want is for you to accept my challenge and show us exactly what YOU bring to the forum.

If the best you can do is compare McCain to Bush with snappy quips like McSame and McBush, you should probably rethink why you signed up to boards like this. You obviously have no interest in the intelligent side of politics and its people like you who drag this forum down.

The lesson here...

Dissent is only Patriotic when the Left does it. When there's a Democrat President, everyone's expected to sell out their beliefs and fall in line like good little sheeple.

"We have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!" - Hillary Clinton

I guess she meant "any" as in only Republican administrations...

Now Sublime... Since you cannot see past your own double standard, I invite you to a challenge: Pick a topic from the "intelligent" side of politics and we can throw down on it... if you choose to decline my offer, see Bender, he's got a message for you.

Moderator or not, I'm not going to accept your double standards and personal attacks as being justified. Your hypocritical blather is really something else.... I NEVER heard you say anything like you just said to me, to the Bush/McCain bashers on this forum... and you know you had plenty of opportunities.

Just to be crystal clear... I do NOT want an apology... What I want is for you to accept my challenge and show us exactly what YOU bring to the forum.

Whoot!!!!

great post gen and I agree TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
Back