The Obama Agenda!!!

Did you post a link to that somewhat astounding statement? Maybe I missed it. How do you define the phrase "begins to live"?
That statement is hardly astounding. It's an obvious reality that's been high school science textbook material for nearly three decades. :eek: ...:cool:

All your questions regarding the reality of the science and what it means can be answered here: A Conception's Right To Life.

All your questions regarding human rights can be answered here: The Realities of Rights.

Werbung:
With everything else going on in the country, this issue is not key to our recovery as a nation at this time. I understand the passion for the issue but have never thought it had a place in politics. As far as Obama goes, I voted for Mccain but I am willing to see what Obama does before I crucify him. I'm trying to remain open minded at this point.
Translation: "I, Ejgertz, am a pro-abortionist, and thus of course obviously I don't want murderous abortion to be an issue as that might lead to making horrific murderous abortion illegal, and I certainly don't want that!"

:rolleyes:

Gee....a protection-clause for clinic-bombers and sharpshooters.

How pro-life of you.

Your likely ignorance is likely exceeded only by your erroneous assumptions, upon which your likely ignorance is founded.

Your likely ignorance is likely exceeded only by your erroneous assumptions, upon which your likely ignorance is founded.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Helluva denial (that you support murdering providing-doctors), there.

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants Congress to consider repealing President George W. Bush's tax cuts well before they expire in 2010, in contrast to what President-elect Barack Obama is proposing.

Pelosi, appearing on "Fox News Sunday," said Democrats had campaigned on a message it heard from the Congressional Budget Office, saying that "nothing contributed more to the budget deficit than the tax cuts for the wealthiest people in America."

Yeah.....it's TIME!!

:cool:

Werbung:
Until a true pro-lifer is in the White House, whoever is sitting there will lack both of the high IQ and EQ qualities necessary to also create economic recovery and prevent recessions in the future.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

Obama Starts Reversing Bush Policies

"Acting to address several promises he made during his campaign, Obama met with top generals about speeding the withdrawal from Iraq and gathered his senior economic advisers as he continued to push for a massive spending bill to create jobs.

He also signed a series of executive orders and directives intended to slow the revolving door between government service and lobbying, and ordered his administration to share information more freely with the public.

The disclosure rules turn existing law on its head, requiring the government to err on the side of releasing information, not on the side of keeping documents and records secret.

"The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is over now," Obama declared."​

Back