"The Obama Forum" is starting to ban people

All Jabba the Hutt's just face it. There will always be Druggie Limbaugh Jabba the Hutt worshipers.

But this fact reamains... The American President Obama is wildly popular in both the United States and around the entire world.

Gotta love that.

I love America and the American people!

most idols are loved by brain dead Americans and most of those idols are druggies like your crack smokin messiah :)

Werbung:
OK, that was flipping hillarious..but downright scary at the same time!

I thought it was funny too, but why did you find it scary? They say that it's a site for Obama supporters--so? It's legal and American to set up a site that in support of something, isn't it? Go on the Operation Rescue site and start posting pro-abortion stuff and see how long you last.

I think it's silly to ban people for disagreeing, but it's their website and they make the rules.

Is that a cheap shot or do you have proof that Obie smokes crack?

well he bragged about it in his autobiography, but then again he could have been lying :)

and in tv interviews he bragged about smoking pot and made fun of Clinton by saying, and I inhaled, that was the point.

also others have said they did drugs with him but we cant count that. So Ill stick with his own words for sake of argument.

And if you want the truth I don’t care that he did drugs, I don’t hold it against him. I get mad when Popeye and Top Gun smash Rush because he got addicted to pain pills and call him Druggie Limbaugh, if they continue to do that Ill continue to remind them about their crack smokin messiah.

well he bragged about it in his autobiography, but then again he could have been lying :)

and in tv interviews he bragged about smoking pot and made fun of Clinton by saying, and I inhaled, that was the point.

also others have said they did drugs with him but we cant count that. So Ill stick with his own words for sake of argument.

And if you want the truth I don’t care that he did drugs, I don’t hold it against him. I get mad when Popeye and Top Gun smash Rush because he got addicted to pain pills and call him Druggie Limbaugh, if they continue to do that Ill continue to remind them about their crack smokin messiah.

Well we will continue to call Jabba the Hutt Druggie Limbaugh because he's an adult that choose to doctor hop for thousands upon thousands of OxyContin (pill HEROIN).

This is COMPLETELY different than a college kid smoking some pot or trying cocaine (you'll have to show me where he said crack???). Even a Jabba the Hutt lover like you must be able to make that easy distinction... come on... you can do it.:rolleyes:

Anyway you keep blindly worshiping and defending bloated fearmongering Jabba the Druggie Hutt Limbaugh... it only makes YOU look worse...

rational people will defend our PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

Choice is clear... this...

or this...

Well we will continue to call Jabba the Hutt Druggie Limbaugh because he's an adult that choose to doctor hop for thousands upon thousands of OxyContin (pill HEROIN).

This is COMPLETELY different than a college kid smoking some pot or trying cocaine (you'll have to show me where he said crack???). Even a Jabba the Hutt lover like you must be able to make that easy distinction... come on... you can do it.:rolleyes:

Anyway you keep blindly worshiping and defending bloated fearmongering Jabba the Druggie Hutt Limbaugh... it only makes YOU look worse...

or this...

OK next time you talk about anyone you dont like being a druggie, I will remember to say obama was a druggie when he was a "kid" in college :) I think most people consider college a place where adults go but in obama's case we can call him a kid in college and who knows where else...

OK next time you talk about anyone you dont like being a druggie, I will remember to say obama was a druggie when he was a "kid" in college :) I think most people consider college a place where adults go but in obama's case we can call him a kid in college and who knows where else...

Come on now be honest.

I said your messiah Jabba the Druggie Hutt Limbaugh was an adult in his 40's & 50's doctor hopping obtaining thousand upon thousands upon thousands of OxyContin/Heroin pills...

and that President Obama being honest and wanting on his own to tell the youth of today his experimenting with drugs way.... way.... back in his late high school & early college days was not helpful to him and a definite mistake.

I think even you understand that high school and college is not an uncommon place for kids to try pot or other drugs. The important thing is did they stop on their own, stay out of trouble and create a good life for themselves and their family?

President of the United States of America... yep I think he did alright.:D

On the other hand while old Jabba has made a lot of money but that's not really the bar to clear... because hey a lot of drug dealers & pimps make a lot of money... doesn't mean they learned anything or tried to help anybody.

Bottom line: Indited... arrested... in his freakin 50's for being a major doctor hopping might as well say heroin addict... that's not good for Jabba.

Come on now be honest.

I said your messiah Jabba the Druggie Hutt Limbaugh was an adult in his 40's & 50's doctor hopping obtaining thousand upon thousands upon thousands of OxyContin/Heroin pills...

and that President Obama being honest and wanting on his own to tell the youth of today his experimenting with drugs way.... way.... back in his late high school & early college days was not helpful to him and a definite mistake.

I think even you understand that high school and college is not an uncommon place for kids to try pot or other drugs. The important thing is did they stop on their own, stay out of trouble and create a good life for themselves and their family?

President of the United States of America... yep I think he did alright.:D

On the other hand while old Jabba has made a lot of money but that's not really the bar to clear... because hey a lot of drug dealers & pimps make a lot of money... doesn't mean they learned anything or tried to help anybody.

Bottom line: Indited... arrested... in his freakin 50's for being a major doctor hopping might as well say heroin addict... that's not good for Jabba.

You are so funny, if you sleep better thinking this way then its all good. But everytime you bring up other peoples drug problems it reminds me that obama is a druggie too. Not something I normally dwell on till I read posts like yours.

You are so funny, if you sleep better thinking this way then its all good. But everytime you bring up other peoples drug problems it reminds me that obama is a druggie too. Not something I normally dwell on till I read posts like yours.

One of the things that bothered me about Rush was his condemnation of druggies on his program, he belittled them, denigrated them, and was abusive to them when he himself was hiding a drug addiction. That kind of gross hypocrisy destroys any credibility he might have otherwise had in my eyes.

I also found his attacks on Chelsea Clinton to be unfair and unkind, she was kid, he had no reason to go after her.

One of the things that bothered me about Rush was his condemnation of druggies on his program, he belittled them, denigrated them, and was abusive to them when he himself was hiding a drug addiction. That kind of gross hypocrisy destroys any credibility he might have otherwise had in my eyes.

I also found his attacks on Chelsea Clinton to be unfair and unkind, she was kid, he had no reason to go after her.

I listen to Rush almost every work day. It’s the only political radio show on in the AM. I have never heard him say anything about drug or drug users being bad. I remember once way way way back when he made a comment about Daryl strawberry but it was more in defense of Strawberry than against him. Kind of like a leave him alone if he wants help he knows how to get it sort of thing.

Rush could have said stuff about drug users before he himself was caught I suppose. If you have any youtube clips of Rush slamming drug users Id be interested in watching them.

I would assume he said something about Clinton and not inhaling, partly it would make him the first president to have done drugs and partly because he was obviously not honest by saying he didn’t inhale. But either way I think we should expect more from our presidents than talk show hosts or the average Joe on the street.

Now days you wont get a man or woman running for office that didn’t probably dabble in drugs at some point in their life, that’s a given. I understand that. My only reason for bringing it up is because Top Gun keeps bringing up Rush.

I understand picking on Rush more if he was hypocritical. I get disgusted by hypocritical people too.

John Edwards made me sick. He was always going on about the poor and how if elected he would help them. This is one of the richest guys out there who’s mansion was literally across the way from a homeless shelter and never helped them in any way, or any other poor that I know of besides when on camera for photo ops.

AlGore going on about the environment and saying we have to sacrifice more to save the planet while he himself has two private jets a huge mansion and an electric bill in the thousand’s monthly.

And obama… the man who came to Oregon and said "We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times”

But he himself keeps his white house at 80 degrees, everyone is uncomfortable because its so hot but he likes it hot, David Axelrod said its hot enough to grow orchids in there. He has a party and serves 100 dollars a point Kobe beef. Another time he flew in a pizza maker from some city he had visited during the primaries so he could have 20 pizzas made.

He has date night with the wife and uses 2 helicopters and a private jet to go to New York to see a Broadway show. He has done the flying around on a whim more than a few times and he has only been president for a few months.

So, I understand about wanting to call someone on hypocrisy. But at the end of the day if Rush is a druggie, so is obama.

Dwell away!:D

Every time you have to admit you love your messiah Jabba the Druggie Limbaugh Hutt I laugh so hard I can barely see my keyboard... because he's a smooth criminal!:D

Let's all watch him do one of his shows shall we. This will make everyone laugh so hard they'll have tears in their eyes... because it looks just like him, he even looks like he's talking into a microphone, it's priceless, I swear! :D

Dwell away!:D

Every time you have to admit you love your messiah Jabba the Druggie Limbaugh Hutt I laugh so hard I can barely see my keyboard... because he's a smooth criminal!:D

Let's all watch him do one of his shows shall we. This will make everyone laugh so hard they'll have tears in their eyes... because it looks just like him, he even looks like he's talking into a microphone, it's priceless, I swear! :D

My Messiah is Yeshua Ha'Mashiach

or this...

Dude! NOBODY can make themselves look worse than you make yourself look with every post.

Werbung:
It's not surprising at all ... even GOP USA has banned people who said McCain was too liberal ... I was shocked to be banned by them!

So much for FREEDOM of Speech!

Back