The Obama Gaff-a-thon

So his check not writing to radical black power groups is not important, the only important issue is that Glen Beck is supposedly a racist?

Black power groups? Whats the matter are you afraid if Obama is elected those mean old blacks will rise up and take over the country? Otherwise, what's the point?

I notice you have no problem supporting a party that, since adopting Nixon's "southern strategy", knowingly and purposefully has been catering to white racists. Hypocritical much?

Werbung:
Black power groups? Whats the matter are you afraid if Obama is elected those mean old blacks will rise up and take over the country? Otherwise, what's the point?

I notice you have no problem supporting a party that, since adopting Nixon's "southern strategy", knowingly and purposefully has been catering to white racists. Hypocritical much?

If McCain gave money to the KKK don't you think that would be a huge story?

President Obama, usually lauded for his eloquence and oratory style, stumbled over his words today during his remarks at the National Science Foundation. But don’t blame him – the teleprompter operator seemed to be asleep at the wheel.

The President, often criticized for his overuse of the teleprompter, had decided to adlib the portion of his speech where he introduced his designates to the Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. The problem with not sticking to the script? The teleprompter operator didn’t seem to catch on. After noticing the same names he had just uttered on his teleprompter screen, President Obama stopped midsentence, paused awkwardly and told the crowd “I just noticed I jumped the gun here.” Then after a second, Obama spoke directly to the unseen teleprompter operator,” Go ahead move it up. I already introduced those guys.”

If anyone has the video please post it.

President Obama, usually lauded for his eloquence and oratory style, stumbled over his words today during his remarks at the National Science Foundation. But don’t blame him – the teleprompter operator seemed to be asleep at the wheel.

The President, often criticized for his overuse of the teleprompter, had decided to adlib the portion of his speech where he introduced his designates to the Council of Advisors on Science and Technology. The problem with not sticking to the script? The teleprompter operator didn’t seem to catch on. After noticing the same names he had just uttered on his teleprompter screen, President Obama stopped midsentence, paused awkwardly and told the crowd “I just noticed I jumped the gun here.” Then after a second, Obama spoke directly to the unseen teleprompter operator,” Go ahead move it up. I already introduced those guys.”

If anyone has the video please post it.

I know there is a video I just saw it on Gretta. iT was funny!

I liked the other time the teleprompter broke and he gave thanks to himself.

He sure is artikulent :)

Werbung:
Back