The Obama You Don't Know

Gipper

watchdog-obama-header.jpg

A lot here even we conservatives/libertarians did not know about Obama...but no doubt about it...the libs know nothing about him.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/chapt...ege-not-hardship/article/2508416#.UFxqVo1lSrh

Werbung:
He sure isn't who the left thinks he is. The media is a disgrace and should be drummed out of business for not vetting this guy. He's one aloof, lazy and selfish gaming SOB.

Who Obama is that the right does not know...

He is not Muslim
He was Born the US
He does not side with terrorist ( pretty good at killing them actually)
He lowered your taxes
He is not Stalin
He is not Hitler
He is a moderate liberal...Not a Marxist Communist.
His Health care plan...was the Republican plan in the 90's and mitts in practice...

He sure isn't who the left thinks he is. The media is a disgrace and should be drummed out of business for not vetting this guy. He's one aloof, lazy and selfish gaming SOB.

Agree. I saw a story yesterday about the sex life of one of the guys who sponsored a Mitt Romney fund-raiser. With that one story the media outdid every bit of energy they spent on vetting Obama.

Agree. I saw a story yesterday about the sex life of one of the guys who sponsored a Mitt Romney fund-raiser. With that one story the media outdid every bit of energy they spent on vetting Obama.

You should read all the stories on Obama's sex life. He and other known political types hung out in some seedy parts of Chicago. I'm shocked none of those stories have found daylight either.

He is not Muslim
He was Born the US
He lowered your taxes
He is not Stalin
He is not Hitler
His Health care plan...was the Republican plan in the 90's and mitts in practice...

Proof again that libs have no clue what the right thinks.

He really believes this.....:confused:

He is not Muslim
He was Born the US
He lowered your taxes
He is not Stalin
He is not Hitler

What the left doesn't know about Obama

Obama is not religious. He joined Wright's church because of it's connections, street cred, anti-semitic, anti-white, anti-colonialist, Marxist, and pro Muslim views.

Obama's birth certificates, draft registration and social security number are all fraudulent.

Obama lowered your social security deduction 2% which has added to an already bankrupt account and lowered your future benefits. Obama will increase your taxes on 12/31 when the Bush tax cuts expire. Obama has forced you to pay a tax if you have not bought health insurance.

Obama believes in central planning, government control of production and redistributing wealth. He is a Marxist with a dictator's narcissistic behaviors.

Obama's healthcare plan is to have a government controlled, rationed and one payer "whole lives" system. His Union goons will organize all employment. There will no longer be private practices, no insurance companies or private hospitals.

You should read all the stories on Obama's sex life. He and other known political types hung out in some seedy parts of Chicago. I'm shocked none of those stories have found daylight either.

had to get his high grade pot didnt he ?
his entire persona has been manufactured can anything surprize us anymore !

hard to blame some americans for tuning out since the only constant they see is bigger govt and more taxes. its good that the tea party came about to give them an excuse to hope for better

You mean. . . you haven't found any reasonable people to take your word (or that of the Inquirer and Limbaugh) for it?
I wonder why???!!!!
LOL!

what a pointless piece....is that the best you have...when next to Mitt my dad is Gov...and W,,,My dad ran the CIA and was President...( also loved booze and most likey cocaine) ...But yep..Obama was not poor enough for you and smoked Pot in school...also known as...did what most people I know did.

what a pointless piece....is that the best you have...when next to Mitt my dad is Gov...and W,,,My dad ran the CIA and was President...( also loved booze and most likey cocaine) ...But yep..Obama was not poor enough for you and smoked Pot in school...also known as...did what most people I know did.

Yeah...and BO's dad was an anti-American Marxist...just like his Mommy and Granddaddy, and his Mentor Frank Davis (card carrying commie) and all his friends and benefactors. But, oh well nothing to see here....move along....and remember that damn Romney is just another rich boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth....

(just like Obama, but you don't know that)

and remember that damn Romney is just another rich boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth....

small correction...

a very accomplished rich boy who gave away his inheratance and got wealthy by his own work.

you could say that he ID build that.

and BO ? what has he accomplished ? two autobiographies concocted from lies and half truths and only one of which appears to be of his own work.

Werbung:
Back