The old hag really needs to go now!

HankHill

Dumber than dirt, oh this chick gets the ole' blood boiling and not in a good way!!! Last census count was around 320 million people in the US, add maybe 20-30 million illegal aliens to that.

Werbung:
she was dumb enough to say this twice. She was corrected the first time then said it again anyways.

Perhaps she is counting the people in the 57 states Obama spoke of? well its more than that cuz he went to 57 and still had one to go not including alaksa and hawaii

Had this been Bush, it would have been the only thing people could talk about for weeks, had it of been Palin the same.

but when its a retarded dem its given a pass.

"All human beings begin life as a feces." ---George W. Bush

And you're so retarded you think that makes sense.

Just when we were beginning to miss Bush's malapropisms and misstatements, we are rescued by hearing some from Pelosi. Welcome, Mrs. Speaker, you are filling a vacuum left behind by the outgoing president.

Just when we were beginning to miss Bush's malapropisms and misstatements, we are rescued by hearing some from Pelosi. Welcome, Mrs. Speaker, you are filling a vacuum left behind by the outgoing president.

I swear! Listening to Bush muddle through a speech gave me such headaches...

"All human beings begin life as a feces." ---George W. Bush

And you're so retarded you think that makes sense.

Typical...... you totally miss the point.

the point is we all heard about it when it came from bush
we all heard about it when it came from palin

and everyone agreed it was stupid

and equally as typical is instead of agreeing its stupid on this side of the fence too, a distraction is thrown to try and defend the utter stupid words from these brainless morons.

typical

Typical...... you totally miss the point.

the point is we all heard about it when it came from bush
we all heard about it when it came from palin

and everyone agreed it was stupid

and equally as typical is instead of agreeing its stupid on this side of the fence too, a distraction is thrown to try and defend the utter stupid words from these brainless morons.

typical

You got it, typical lib response, no substance!

"Typical lib response. Has no point. And I don't care what Bush said, he's an idiot."

Typical Republican whine. Doesn't seem to take too much to get your panties in a bunch does it.

"Typical lib response. Has no point. And I don't care what Bush said, he's an idiot."

Typical Republican whine. Doesn't seem to take too much to get your panties in a bunch does it.

What does your previous post or bush have to do with what that hag said ?

Nothing.....

proving the point made earlier by us

typical

I'm not overly concerned about misspeaking. It's a grade school game of "gotcha" played by losers that are totally clueless about why they've gotten hammered in the last two national elections. The same dimwits that now want to play this game were the most ardent defenders of Bush. Remember him, the worst president in America's history?

I'm not overly concerned about misspeaking. It's a grade school game of "gotcha" played by losers that are totally clueless about why they've gotten hammered in the last two national elections. The same dimwits that now want to play this game were the most ardent defenders of Bush. Remember him, the worst president in America's history?

So these comments dont bother you, even though she was corrected the first time she said it and went on to say it again.

but simular comments that bush said do bother you?

I find that interesting

As for worst president, I think you are confusing Carter with Bush......
but I may change my mind to obama... I have to wait and see though how far he will go and how weak he will actually be

Werbung:
Back