The old hag really needs to go now!

Werbung:
I am so happy to see that all the libs/dems on this post are so happy and joyous.

They've got their Prez - #1 Lib in history
They've got their Speaker , Nazi Pelosi who couldn't give a rats ass to
work on anything constructive
They've got majority in both houses of congress.

Oh wait, I know why they are so angry. Obama Lied to them. They should have seen it coming, he lied thru the whole campaign. And the country is starting to see it too. And that really ticks them all off.

I am so happy to see that all the libs/dems on this post are so happy and joyous.

They've got their Prez - #1 Lib in history
They've got their Speaker , Nazi Pelosi who couldn't give a rats ass to
work on anything constructive
They've got majority in both houses of congress.

Oh wait, I know why they are so angry. Obama Lied to them. They should have seen it coming, he lied thru the whole campaign. And the country is starting to see it too. And that really ticks them all off.

they were bitter and angry before obama lied to them

I dont know why they are like they are but they should be happy, they have the god of their dreams in the white house and every seedy freak in congress like pelosi reed frank and dodd all in control.

but really, they were angry last week and last month hell they were bitter and angry even on corrination day they will probably never stop being bitter and angry

they were bitter and angry before obama lied to them

I dont know why they are like they are but they should be happy, they have the god of their dreams in the white house and every seedy freak in congress like pelosi reed frank and dodd all in control.

but really, they were angry last week and last month hell they were bitter and angry even on corrination day they will probably never stop being bitter and angry

If eight years of Bush didn't make the "libs" happy, then nothing will. How big and powerful does the central government have to get to make them happy? Maybe, if Obama continues the policy of unlimited spending and growth, eventually those "libs" you're talking about will finally be satisfied.

Just, who are those libs, anywa?

Werbung:
If eight years of Bush didn't make the "libs" happy, then nothing will. How big and powerful does the central government have to get to make them happy? Maybe, if Obama continues the policy of unlimited spending and growth, eventually those "libs" you're talking about will finally be satisfied.

Just, who are those libs, anywa?

They would not be happy with anything bush did because he is pro life and pro capitolism

though he spent like a frakin liberal he spent it on things liberals generally do not want to spend money on, military, war, weapons blah blah

libs were angry even under clinton, I cant remember when liberals were not angry

if you dont know who they are, if you cant tell.. maybe your one of them? I dont know

I cant help but notice them, not sure why its hard for you to see it

many here at the HOP

they have total power and control of the government, they have a flamin lib president, a crazy speaker who wants every liberal cause out there funded and just about no one to stop them and they STILL are not happy

how you cant see that, idunno...

Back