1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

The Palin Chronicles

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

From Politico.com

This is no left wing blog folks, this is a site that even Libs claims is neutral (of course that means it leans to the right). We'll have to see what happens from here, but it appears the McCain campaign didn't fully vet this women.

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

you are to funny

Obama has gay sex and smokes crack, then a guy that Obama has known for 20 years conferms he does these things, then is killed.

you say that is smears and lies and horrible

a woman has a family and you call her a baby factory, her daughter gets pregnant and doent kill the baby and you call this some imoral thing

she does her job and fires a man who refused to do his job and she is a bad woman
    and someone comes out of the wood work and says i was prettier than she was and you eat it up

a man is dead for calling Obama out on his gay sex and crack smoking and we shouldnt talk about that, its just a smear.

you really do make me laugh, you should become a history teacher for the public school system, you would fit in!

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Uh, this is from a blog, an OPINION column, not the regular news reporting politico does, which is what my neutrality comment referred to. (You STILL are unable to utter a single sentence that isn't some kind of distortion?) This fellow hasn't identified his "source" - this is nothing more than unsubstantiated gossip.

4. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

This is not going to play badly among the right.

5. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I don't dispute that, but McCain can't win with just the right. Look it's not my fault all this stuff is coming out, to say Sarah Palin has had a rocky start would be an understatement. Lets take a look at what has happened today:

The news that Palin once backed the Bridge to Nowhere.

It emerged that Palin has links to the Alaska Independence Party, which harbors the goal of seceding from the union that McCain and Palin seek to lead.

The news broke that as governor, Palin relied on an earmark system she now opposes.

The news broke Palin's 17-year-old daughter became pregnant out of wedlock.

Barely moments after McCain advisers put out word that McCain had known of Bristol Palin's pregnancy, the Anchorage Daily News revealed that Palin's own spokesperson hadn't known about it only two days ago.

It came out that Republican lawyers are up in Alaska vetting Palin....now, more than 72 hours after it was announced that she'd been picked.

Palin lawyered up in relation to the trooper-gate probe in Alaska....a move that ensures far more serious attention to the story from the media outlets.

6. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Palin was a member of the AIP in the nineties, a party that advocates Alaska seceding from the US. Here's your source:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html

7. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

Let's say ABC is slightly more credible than a blog. :D

But let's look at your link (my bolds):

Sorry, you got nothing so far. And note how the lib media searches for these little factoids everywhere they can, while completely ignoring Obama's far more consequential association with a terrorist bomber.