The Palin Chronicles

Popeye

From Politico.com

I can't remember the last introduction to the national scene this rocky, and it gets worse every hour -- and even before the investigative reporters have settled in to Anchorage.

Just got off the flight to St. Paul to find, in my inbox: a second source confirming her past membership in a secession-minded fringe group; her lawyering up in an inquiry the AP slugged "troopergate," and -- insult to injury -- another woman claiming she was actually Miss Congeniality in the Miss Wasilla'84 contest.

The name on the tongues of gleeful Dems, meanwhile: Eagleton.

This is no left wing blog folks, this is a site that even Libs claims is neutral (of course that means it leans to the right). We'll have to see what happens from here, but it appears the McCain campaign didn't fully vet this women.

Werbung:
you are to funny

Obama has gay sex and smokes crack, then a guy that Obama has known for 20 years conferms he does these things, then is killed.

you say that is smears and lies and horrible

a woman has a family and you call her a baby factory, her daughter gets pregnant and doent kill the baby and you call this some imoral thing

she does her job and fires a man who refused to do his job and she is a bad woman
and someone comes out of the wood work and says i was prettier than she was and you eat it up

a man is dead for calling Obama out on his gay sex and crack smoking and we shouldnt talk about that, its just a smear.

you really do make me laugh, you should become a history teacher for the public school system, you would fit in!

From Politico.com

This is no left wing blog folks, this is a site that even Libs claims is neutral (of course that means it leans to the right). We'll have to see what happens from here, but it appears the McCain campaign didn't fully vet this women.

Uh, this is from a blog, an OPINION column, not the regular news reporting politico does, which is what my neutrality comment referred to. (You STILL are unable to utter a single sentence that isn't some kind of distortion?) This fellow hasn't identified his "source" - this is nothing more than unsubstantiated gossip.

From Politico.com

This is not going to play badly among the right.

This is not going to play badly among the right.

I don't dispute that, but McCain can't win with just the right. Look it's not my fault all this stuff is coming out, to say Sarah Palin has had a rocky start would be an understatement. Lets take a look at what has happened today:

The news that Palin once backed the Bridge to Nowhere.

It emerged that Palin has links to the Alaska Independence Party, which harbors the goal of seceding from the union that McCain and Palin seek to lead.

The news broke that as governor, Palin relied on an earmark system she now opposes.

The news broke Palin's 17-year-old daughter became pregnant out of wedlock.

Barely moments after McCain advisers put out word that McCain had known of Bristol Palin's pregnancy, the Anchorage Daily News revealed that Palin's own spokesperson hadn't known about it only two days ago.

It came out that Republican lawyers are up in Alaska vetting Palin....now, more than 72 hours after it was announced that she'd been picked.

Palin lawyered up in relation to the trooper-gate probe in Alaska....a move that ensures far more serious attention to the story from the media outlets.

Uh, this is from a blog, an OPINION column, not the regular news reporting politico does, which is what my neutrality comment referred to. (You STILL are unable to utter a single sentence that isn't some kind of distortion?) This fellow hasn't identified his "source" - this is nothing more than unsubstantiated gossip.

Palin was a member of the AIP in the nineties, a party that advocates Alaska seceding from the US. Here's your source:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html

Werbung:
Palin was a member of the AIP in the nineties, a party that advocates Alaska seceding from the US. Here's your source:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html

Let's say ABC is slightly more credible than a blog. :D

But let's look at your link (my bolds):

Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, tells ABC News that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

"We are a state's rights party," says Clark, a self-employed goldminer. The AIP has "a plank that challenges the legality of the Alaskan statehood vote as illegal and in violation of United Nations charter and international law."

She says it's not accurate to describe the party as secessionist -- they just want a vote, she says, adding that the members of the AIP hold different opinions on what Alaska should be.

"My own separate opinion as an individual is that we should be an independent nation," Clark says. Others in the AIP "believe that being a commonwealth would be a good avenue to follow." Some advocate statehood -- but a fuller statehood than exists now.

She doesn't know what Palin's position was.

Sorry, you got nothing so far. And note how the lib media searches for these little factoids everywhere they can, while completely ignoring Obama's far more consequential association with a terrorist bomber.

Back