The Poor get Poorer under Obama

asur

It's not just the rich that are taking a hit.

It appears that Obama's tax em, spend em and distribute the wealth scheme
is actually huring the poor!

Many poor people are having a hard time finding replacement jobs today.
The real unemployment rate among teens, who are generally not rich, is extremely high now.

The teenage unemployment rate, was at 25.5 percent in August, its highest level since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began keeping track of such data in 1948. It appears it may have risen higher in September!

It's called CHANGE!

Werbung:
It's not just the rich that are taking a hit.

It appears that Obama's tax em, spend em and distribute the wealth scheme
is actually huring the poor!

Many poor people are having a hard time finding replacement jobs today.
The real unemployment rate among teens, who are generally not rich, is extremely high now.

The teenage unemployment rate, was at 25.5 percent in August, its highest level since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began keeping track of such data in 1948. It appears it may have risen higher in September!

It's called CHANGE!

Hey!, maybe if OBUMA increased the minimum wage to $20.00 per hour a lot of the unemployed youth could get a good paying job ! At the very least they could say they "lost a good job " , huh , Obuma?

Some people should go learn the idea of If A happens at same time as B, that does not mean A caused B.

3rd graders can figure that out...can you?

NO! , I cannot figure that out! My N.E.A. teacher is busy teaching us how to sing "Obuma . Obuma . Obuma., our Hero,
He sent our Olympics to RIO
MMM, MMM.MMM, Yes he did!!

My N.E.A. teacher is busy teaching us how to sing "Obuma . Obuma . Obuma., our Hero,

Just as I thought.......this is some kid who hasn't even gained enough life experience to know politics. Why are you posting in a political forum when you are not even old enough to vote?

It's really bad when you have to go out of state to go to work. My husband lost his job back in July. He moved to Pennsylvania last week. My point is Mr. Obama isn't doing anything to help anyone. Spend, spend, spend. Sucking up tax dollors. It is really sad that we are at the point. Just recently I heard that they are trying to raise this ceiling so they can get more money to spend. Small business makes up 80% of our economy and out of all of this stimulas money spent by "both administrations", they could have given 1mill. dollars to each small bus owner.

they could have given 1mill. dollars to each small bus owner

True and he could have given every family a similar deal and guess what, the
economy and jobs would have come back fast.

Obama is in bed with big banks, big mortgage companies and corrupt unions, so
he ain;'t gonna help the small guy.

The average joe jobs and small businesses ain't coming back under him!

He don't want em and neither do those around him.

It's really bad when you have to go out of state to go to work. My husband lost his job back in July. He moved to Pennsylvania last week. My point is Mr. Obama isn't doing anything to help anyone. Spend, spend, spend. Sucking up tax dollors. It is really sad that we are at the point. Just recently I heard that they are trying to raise this ceiling so they can get more money to spend. Small business makes up 80% of our economy and out of all of this stimulas money spent by "both administrations", they could have given 1mill. dollars to each small bus owner.

So just quit...quit beating yourself up with stupid posts where you totally contradict yourself: "OBAMA BAD, HUBBY CAN'T FIND A JOB...BUT WAIT HUBBY FOUND A JOB IN ANOTHER STATE...BUT OBAMA STILL BAD AND DON'T TRY TO CHANGE MY SIMPLISTIC MIND...CAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" :eek:

Holy Bat Crap Bat Man...they don't allow you to get behind a wheel and turn the engine on...surely not...surely you have a 'KEEPER'...SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER YOU...ROTFLMAO

So just quit...quit beating yourself up with stupid posts where you totally contradict yourself: "OBAMA BAD, HUBBY CAN'T FIND A JOB...BUT WAIT HUBBY FOUND A JOB IN ANOTHER STATE...BUT OBAMA STILL BAD AND DON'T TRY TO CHANGE MY SIMPLISTIC MIND...CAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" :eek:

Holy Bat Crap Bat Man...they don't allow you to get behind a wheel and turn the engine on...surely not...surely you have a 'KEEPER'...SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER YOU...ROTFLMAO

You really don't know what ur talking about, and I really don't think you know any better either...

Werbung:
Back