1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

The Price of Hate

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I thought this article was particularly appropriate since the McCain/Palin campaign has now begun to use hate as their chief political strategy.

[​IMG]

http://www.examiner.com/x-206-Baltimore-Art-Examiner~topic26663-McCainPalin

2. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Every President has a part of the population that will hate him. Just look at all the Bush hate stuff. Nothing happened. All the Clinton hate stuff, nothing.

I do not think you can connect that poster or hate speech to any form of action is this case.

3. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

It's amazing how Obama likes to raise issues about hate and race....You guys are the ones spilling hate. You terrorize people if one is not on your side. I'm afraid to put up my McCain yard sign because I fear that the Obamabots will come and stone my house... This is ridiculous...:mad:

So you tell me who's spilling hate Popeye?

4. PLC1

PLC1 Moderator Staff Member

I saw the video of McCain telling a supporter that Obama isn't an Arab, and being booed for his trouble. That says a lot about McCain, all good, but it says a lot about his supporters also.

The problem with all of the absolute nonsense that has been spread around about Obama and about McCain is that there are stupid people who will believe it.

Does anyone seriously think that the country will be significantly better or worse off depending on which one gets elected?

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Hey Popeye, you might want to read this before you post your communist propaganda

6. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

You DARE to allege such a thing after all the hateful lies and defamation you've posted???