The Prince: Looking for True Humble Brethren

Werbung:
First things first... I need support. Once they (the homeless) are united (God willing this will be so), I though of an idea to fish media time. We march to Washington. It's just an idea, and once I'm out there, things may change, but I could imagine this working.

Any ideas?

SW85... I just realized you are from Maryland... As am I. This will take place in Baltimore if you are interested in joining me. I could use all the support I can get.

You would need to be fairly dedicated about politics though.

Also, just some advice for my fellow brethren, considering times are rather disillusioning; don't adhere to destructive prophecy... Think positive, for positivity, as oppose to animosity, is what will lead us to better days.

I am the Son of God, but no I am not Jesus. I love all. Don't be a slave to words, for they can be distorted. Unity is God's Will.

Trust in me, for I am on the side of good.

I know of the antichrist, and prophecy or not, I seek to prevent all sinister intentions, as should all!

I am not one to fall back on the belief that the ends justify the means; I believe, virtuous means will yeild good ends.

Thanks for your response.
Skip on down to the library, find a book called "Psychiatric Dictionary", and look up "delusion of grandeur". It will answer some of the questions that you are looking for. Also, you might want to look up: "flight of ideas", and "loose association".

Yes, I've heard it all, but embrace the gift, as oppose to abdicate to a disorder. I have the ability to reach divine levels, or at least did (haven't recently) so you too should respect my opinion, not denounce my mind. We may think on a different level, but, with mutual respect, I beleive we can see eye to eye. I will do my best to earn this respect.

Skip on down to the library, find a book called "Psychiatric Dictionary", and look up "delusion of grandeur". It will answer some of the questions that you are looking for. Also, you might want to look up: "flight of ideas", and "loose association".

Basically, look past these terms. I believe I am a good writer with good ideas despite apparent loose association, and flight of ideas.

In regards to grandiousity; I do not exalt myself over you. I write freely, and my experiences led to my beleifs.

Regardless of whether you do or do not exalt yourself over other people, you have delusions of grandeur, and your short, continual multiple posting shows a flight of ideas.

You are a schitzophrenic, there is no two ways about it - but the very effects of the condition make yourself believe you are not one.

Irishone - I foresee your road being long and hard and would counsel earnest contemplation prior to setting off least you and your brethern encounter obsticles in your path - remember when the mind is enlightened the spirit is free and the body matters not.

Werbung:
Thank you. Revolution is definitely worthy of much contemplation and the route I endeavor seems, at least to me, to be the only way; I believe it is needed, and do pray for protection on my quest, especially considering my weakness. I have already applied to volunteer at a homeless shelter, to gain a better understanding of the situation itself... If it is how I imagine, my plan will remain as is.

All I know is freedom is difficult for men of spritual depth, considering the many obstructions, but it is not impossible. I am deeply concerned about this, and am having trouble leaving because of the burdens I impose on parents. Some may say this mission is selfish, but I say it is highly empathetic, and at the very least, a respectful means of gaining my independence.

Thank you again for showing me the deserved respect. It is difficult for me, and seeing from how you refrain from judgement, I get the impression you are in the know. If this is so, you are one of the few...

Do you believe it is time to make a stand?

Back