the problem of Muslims

• Thread starter usaisthegreatest
  • Start date
Another way to look at the situation is to question Bush's motive
for going from Country to Coumtry starting confusion. We have
losted more soldiers fighting this WAR by shadow chasing Saddam
who wasn't responsible for 9-11, and yet Americans has failed to
realize that there is TWO types of Muslims. (1): Who believes in
their religion, and (2): The Extremists.

If islamic terrorism had begun with Bush, you might have a point. Islamic terrorism, however, has been an unchanging fact of islam since mohammed himself.

Werbung:
Thanks Lily.

What you fail to understand Palerider is that in many Muslim countrys the inhabitants arn't as lucky as you to have a fairly elected government, and a lot of the time they actually have dictators put in power by your nation. These people will be tortured if they protest against their government, and their family shot by terrorists.

But these people are everyday people, and they hate terrorism. And I havn't met a Muslim in the UK who has told me he believes 9/11 is a good thing. Muslims who live in a democratic country and set up anti-jihad organizations are shot down by people like you because you think every Muslim is inheirently evil, and any Muslims who live in example Iran, but are anti-terrorism, can do nothing.

You should realise that you live in a free country as far as speech is concered, and that when Muslims stand up against Jihad you still shoot them down!

As soon as I show you some anti-Jihad organizations, you've still got a problem with them. Accept it, most Muslims are levelheaded, normal people who just come from a different culture than you.

And I like curry. Lamb Passanda.

Thanks Lily.

What you fail to understand Palerider is that in many Muslim countrys the inhabitants arn't as lucky as you to have a fairly elected government, and a lot of the time they actually have dictators put in power by your nation. These people will be tortured if they protest against their government, and their family shot by terrorists.

But these people are everyday people, and they hate terrorism. And I havn't met a Muslim in the UK who has told me he believes 9/11 is a good thing. Muslims who live in a democratic country and set up anti-jihad organizations are shot down by people like you because you think every Muslim is inheirently evil, and any Muslims who live in example Iran, but are anti-terrorism, can do nothing.

You should realise that you live in a free country as far as speech is concered, and that when Muslims stand up against Jihad you still shoot them down!

As soon as I show you some anti-Jihad organizations, you've still got a problem with them. Accept it, most Muslims are levelheaded, normal people who just come from a different culture than you.

And I like curry. Lamb Passanda.

So you are agreeing with me that violent islam is calling the shots within the religion. And that their violent tactics extend to those who claim to be muslims but do not support the violence? If this is the reality, then violent islam, is, in fact, islam as I have stated.

No its not, its just that radical islam has taken the spotlight off the everyday Muslim and portrayed the entire religion in a bad light. Its easy for you to sit here on a forum in America and say this sort of stuff, but if you lived in Iran and knew that your government supported Islamic terrorisim, would you say anything? I doubt it. And thats the point, these average Muslims don't have the power, so they can't call the shots.

Islam in the western world however is much more civillised, only occassionally infiltrated by radical clerics.

hi thr its seems like many people have a misperception abt muslim and muslim countries well in that case i will only say that five fingers are never equal thr are every sort of people in every releigion if u have any option first study about that perticular thing from different places and then make conclusion muslims are people like us too they have the same dort of body organs they cry when they are hurt..www.pakistanshining.com this site is about a muslim country chekc it out and observe that they are as beautifull as we are

Werbung:
You probably have a good point but you write posts like you've come back sloshed down the pub. I'm not one to be strict on grammar on a forum as I've said before, as long as we can understand your point but it doesn't help your point if you can't spell sort.

Back