The Sarah Palin "Please Shut up Already" petition

Popeye

The Sarah Palin "Please Shut up Already" petition is now available for your signature. Though I put this in the humor section, it seems pretty serious and reasonable in it's goal....asking the Wasilla hillbilly to shut the heck up, please. If you wish to add your signature to this worthy effort, click the link below.

To: Governor Sarah Palin

Dear Governor Palin,

We the undersigned implore you to remain in Alaska (where your national security credentials are required to repel a Soviet invasion) and stop giving media interviews and press conferences.

Maybe you missed what was going outside your small circle of adoring fans but you and your team were soundly defeated in the 2008 election. Sensible citizens rejected your fear mongering, divisiveness, guilt by association and rambling incoherence in favor of an articulate leader whose vision has brought millions of people together from all walks of life.

Governor Palin, you had your 15 minutes of fame, and now they’re thankfully over. America has far more important things to do than listen to you right now. If, in the future, the war against terror or another political, economic, social or environmental meltdown demands the best mooseburger recipe, rest assured we will call you at 3:00 am (EST).

Until then, however, the best way to serve this nation you love so well is to just shut up. Enough already.

Sincerely, ________

Dear Sarah Palin Please Shut up Already

Werbung:
The Sarah Palin "Please Shut up Already" petition is now available for your signature. Though I put this in the humor section, it seems pretty serious and reasonable in it's goal....asking the Wasilla hillbilly to shut the heck up, please. If you wish to add your signature to this worthy effort, click the link below.

Dear Sarah Palin Please Shut up Already

You guys are so afraid of her....:D It's amazing how much coverage she's had after the elections, but we haven't heard anything from Joe Biden....

Even people in the right wing are afraid of her popularity....

Maybe you missed what was going outside your small circle of adoring fans but you and your team were soundly defeated in the 2008 election. Sensible citizens rejected your fear mongering, divisiveness, guilt by association and rambling incoherence in favor of an articulate leader whose vision has brought millions of people together from all walks of life.

Sensible citizens? like you? Nothing wrong with calling someone out on their record. Brought millions of people together from all walks of life? Whatever you say, not. I didn't drink the Kool-aid.

Here's someone who did drink the kool-aid. A uniter, yes we can, yes we can.

al_franken.jpg

I hope this guy wins. He'll make all libs look bad. What a joke. Nobama and the loons in Congress.

You guys are so afraid of her....:D It's amazing how much coverage she's had after the elections, but we haven't heard anything from Joe Biden....

Even people in the right wing are afraid of her popularity....

I think she is stealing the spotlight from the messiah and that might be upsetting to the followers, dunno but I think its cute to watch Popeye get his panties in a bunch over her :)

Sensible citizens? like you? Nothing wrong with calling someone out on their record. Brought millions of people together from all walks of life? Whatever you say, not. I didn't drink the Kool-aid.

Here's someone who did drink the kool-aid. A uniter, yes we can, yes we can.

al_franken.jpg

I hope this guy wins. He'll make all libs look bad. What a joke. Nobama and the loons in Congress.

Does this mean I can't count on you three to sign the petition? I just checked, 1295 signatures and climbing...

Btw, a Gallup Poll released yesterday showed that a clear majority of the America public prefer that Palin NOT become a "national political figure."

C'mon, sign the petition..then you can say you were on the winning side...for a change.

no popeye, I really do believe in free speech. Please dont confuse me with a lib who tries to shut people up who dont agree with them.

I would rather be dead than to sign something telling another person that they can not have a right given to all in our Country

We may now be the big fat A.S.S. but I still love our rights :)

Does this mean I can't count on you three to sign the petition? I just checked, 1295 signatures and climbing...

Btw, a Gallup Poll released yesterday showed that a clear majority of the America public prefer that Palin NOT become a "national political figure."

C'mon, sign the petition..then you can say you were on the winning side...for a change.

That poll is very misleading. It accounts for 77 % of democrats who do not want her running. DUH! These types of Polls have no meaning at this time.

You guys just elected a new president 2 weeks ago. Obama hasn't even been sworn in and you want to bring up stupid polls.

What is important now is the ratings that Sarah Palin is having within the Republican Party. She has very high ratings within the party.
Rasmussen showed her @ 69% approval among repubs. That is high, especially after she was accused of being responsible for losing.

I have a feeling that she'll end up striking some kind of deal with Russia that will enhance the relations between our nations and this will elevate her even higher in the national spot light.... She'll work on her international policies in the next 3 years and she will become a formidable oponent against Barack in 4 years.

You know the ironic thing here is that it is everyone, including Popeye, our resident left wing pitbull that keeps talking about her, are just prolonging her slow fade to normalcy, at least for awhile.
As for her shutting up, she has the same freedom of speech as everyone else does. If the media is willing to continue to provide favorable coverage of Sarah, I am sure she will continue to play ball.
As for having Greta over, seeing her ride a snogo with Todd, made me wish he would have catwalked that machine and dump her on the ice.
If I can say a few things about Todd...he is an amazing snowmachine racer. Among the top 3 ever. His long time partner Scott Davis is a long time close family friend. In the early 90s when on practice runs they would use our family cabin as a checkpoint for a meal and fuel. When they would leave, I would stick with them for as long as I could, usually to the end of the lake, but when it came to high speed turns, they left me behind quickly.
The race he specializes in, the Iron Dog, is 2,000 miles long. And very grueling. He isnt the type that backflips the machine, but can consistently run the race at 80mph for hours upon end.

You know the ironic thing here is that it is everyone, including Popeye, our resident left wing pitbull that keeps talking about her, are just prolonging her slow fade to normalcy, at least for awhile.
As for her shutting up, she has the same freedom of speech as everyone else does. If the media is willing to continue to provide favorable coverage of Sarah, I am sure she will continue to play ball.
As for having Greta over, seeing her ride a snogo with Todd, made me wish he would have catwalked that machine and dump her on the ice.
If I can say a few things about Todd...he is an amazing snowmachine racer. Among the top 3 ever. His long time partner Scott Davis is a long time close family friend. In the early 90s when on practice runs they would use our family cabin as a checkpoint for a meal and fuel. When they would leave, I would stick with them for as long as I could, usually to the end of the lake, but when it came to high speed turns, they left me behind quickly.
The race he specializes in, the Iron Dog, is 2,000 miles long. And very grueling. He isnt the type that backflips the machine, but can consistently run the race at 80mph for hours upon end.

why did you want to dump ice on Gretta ? Do you disaprove of her?

as for all of us talking about Sarah Palin, I think its just the far left of members posting crap stuff about her, and the others who are just trying to defend her.

If the far left wouldnt post stupid crap about her the others wouldnt have a reason to defend her thus not be talking about her.

I would rather hear about how the messiah is going to make the world a better place, warm and fuzzy and all that stuff

That poll is very misleading. It accounts for 77 % of democrats who do not want her running. DUH! These types of Polls have no meaning at this time.
The poll also says that 53% of independents would prefer Palin not become a "national political figure." This is just a continuation of a problem that surfaced during the campaign...the majority of independents don't like Palin or her extreme right wing politics. That means, because of the disparity in party ID and registration, nominating Palin in 2012 would undoubtedly be a disaster for the GOP since any Republican candidate needs to attract a majority of independents.

calidem said:
I have a feeling that she'll end up striking some kind of deal with Russia .
What kind of deal?...Oh, I forgot, Palin has foreign policy experience with Russia because she can see them.

The poll also says that 53% of independents would prefer Palin not become a "national political figure." This is just a continuation of a problem that surfaced during the campaign...the majority of independents don't like Palin or her extreme right wing politics. That means, because of the disparity in party ID and registration, nominating Palin in 2012 would undoubtedly be a disaster for the GOP since any Republican candidate needs to attract a majority of independents.

What kind of deal?...Oh, I forgot, Palin has foreign policy experience with Russia because she can see them.

Popeye, if you dont like her, stop talking about her. No one else would be talking about her except that you keep posting threads about her.

You wouldnt like anyone who is in the republican party to be the spokesperson for the party or a national figure.

Look at McCain. The most moderate republican out there. You attacked him like he was satan himself. There is no point in trying to put someone out there that dems will like because they dont even like the ones like McCain who are really dems in their heart.

But just stop talking about her and she will go away :)

Popeye, if you dont like her, stop talking about her. No one else would be talking about her except that you keep posting threads about her.

You wouldnt like anyone who is in the republican party to be the spokesperson for the party or a national figure.

Look at McCain. The most moderate republican out there. You attacked him like he was satan himself. There is no point in trying to put someone out there that dems will like because they dont even like the ones like McCain who are really dems in their heart.

But just stop talking about her and she will go away :)

First off, I'm not the only one who has started a post election thread about Palin. Secondly, like the other members on this board, I comment on items in the news....to suggest that if I "just stop talking about her and she will go away" is rather naive.

Palin has remained in the limelight doing interviews with just about every network in creation. The interview that Bunz mentioned, with Greta Van Susteren, was particularly egregious..I only watched part of it but it consisted of Palin doing something with food in the kitchen while Greta stared at her with puppy dog eyes...it was amazing even for Faux.

I'll stop talking about Palin when she goes back to Alaska and fades from the news. Until then, she is fair game and certainly not immune to criticism from me or anybody else.

First off, I'm not the only one who has started a post election thread about Palin. Secondly, like the other members on this board, I comment on items in the news....to suggest that if I "just stop talking about her and she will go away" is rather naive.

Palin has remained in the limelight doing interviews with just about every network in creation. The interview that Bunz mentioned, with Greta Van Susteren, was particularly egregious..I only watched part of it but it consisted of Palin doing something with food in the kitchen while Greta stared at her with puppy dog eyes...it was amazing even for Faux.

I'll stop talking about Palin when she goes back to Alaska and fades from the news. Until then, she is fair game and certainly not immune to criticism from me or anybody else.

First you complained she did not do enough interviews, now she does to many.

Talk about her all you want, I dont personally mind. It just seems that you are so angry about her it would do your heart well to spend your time praising "the One" and going on about how fan freakin tastic he is instead and keeping your mind in negative areas like the horrible woman who is named Sarah Palin.

The poll also says that 53% of independents would prefer Palin not become a "national political figure."

Too bad! Guess what? She already is a national figure. She's been on all the major networks this past week. You can tell the level of overmanagement that she had during the campaing. I think that all the interviews that she gave were great!!!!

As far as what kind of deal she'll do with the Russians. I can't tell you right now, but she knows how important it is to have international relationship experience in her resume. Something that Obama doesn't even have, unless you want to count flying into Kenya foreing relationship experience.

Here's something that will amaze you, since you like polls so much:

Ninety-one percent (91%) of Republicans have a favorable view of Palin, including 65% who say their view is Very Favorable. Only eight percent (8%) have an unfavorable view of her, including three percent (3%) Very Unfavorable.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2012/69_of_gop_voters_say_palin_helped_mccain

Werbung:
Too bad! Guess what? She already is a national figure. She's been on all the major networks this past week. You can tell the level of overmanagement that she had during the campaing. I think that all the interviews that she gave were great!!!!

As far as what kind of deal she'll do with the Russians. I can't tell you right now, but she knows how important it is to have international relationship experience in her resume. Something that Obama doesn't even have, unless you want to count flying into Kenya foreing relationship experience.

Here's something that will amaze you, since you like polls so much:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2012/69_of_gop_voters_say_palin_helped_mccain

Those are pretty high ratings, what are obamas by chance :)

with him I wish they would ask

Do you consider him more than just mere man, Messiah exc.

I bet at least 5% are in that camp
and unfavorable should have two groups

one just unfavorable and one group called LOATHE

Back