The Sarah Palin "Please Shut up Already" petition

Too bad! Guess what? She already is a national figure. She's been on all the major networks this past week. You can tell the level of overmanagement that she had during the campaing. I think that all the interviews that she gave were great!!!!
Demonstrating once again how it was a flat out lie when you kept asserting you were actually a Democrat?

calidem said:
As far as what kind of deal she'll do with the Russians. I can't tell you right now, but she knows how important it is to have international relationship experience in her resume.
I told ya...Cairbou Barbie claimed foreign policy is already in her resume when she said she could see Russia...haven't you been paying attention?

calidem said:
Here's something that will amaze you, since you like polls so much:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...2012/69_of_gop_voters_say_palin_helped_mccain

You are almost as dense as Libs and that's saying something...As I've already pointed out, it doesn't matter what percentage of Pubs embrace her extreme right wing politics, Palin can't win on the national stage without attracting the majority of independents...something she proved unable to do.

Werbung:
Poor Sarah Palin.

How could someone that pretty be that unsophisticatedly clueless?!

Demonstrating once again how it was a flat out lie when you kept asserting you were actually a Democrat?

I told ya...Cairbou Barbie claimed foreign policy is already in her resume when she said she could see Russia...haven't you been paying attention?

You are almost as dense as Libs and that's saying something...As I've already pointed out, it doesn't matter what percentage of Pubs embrace her extreme right wing politics, Palin can't win on the national stage without attracting the majority of independents...something she proved unable to do.

Hey Popeye,

the elections are over man. You're bringing up crap from the campaings.

Why does it bother you that Palin is still in the public eye nationally?

What are you afraid of?

Also, where are you getting your numbers from?

Check this out:

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

SARAH PALIN, JOHN MCCAIN

The Palin Effect

Campaign Spot reader Joshua writes in, with some data on what Sarah Palin did and did not add to the Republican ticket.

First the most significant finding of this year's poll. The media will undoubtedly focus on the fact that 60 percent of voters expressed doubts about Gov. Palin being ready to take over as president at short notice. But there is no evidence that this fact actually influenced people's decision-making in the voting booth. When people were asked if Palin's presence on the ticket was an important factor in their decision, 60 percent answered yes, 33 percent no. But of the 60 percent that said yes, 56 percent ended up voting McCain versus 43 percent Obama. By comparison, of the 33 percent that said no, only 33 percent voted McCain versus 64 percent Obama. Conclusion: on balance, people who thought Palin's presence on the ticket was important were more likely to vote McCain by a significant margin.

Now to the McCain/Palin ticket's performance with some of the target groups that Palin was going to be judged on, namely women, independents, white evangelicals and gun owners:

- White women voted McCain/Palin 53-46. That's more or less the same as the Bush/Cheney score with this group in 2004 (55-44).

- White independents voted McCain/Palin 49-47. There are no comparable data on this group for 2004, but we do know that independents went for Kerry 49-48 in 2004, and 52-44 for Obama this year. It's safe to conclude that the swing to Obama in this category was caused by non-white independents voting overwhelmingly for the Democratic ticket.

- White evangelical/born again christians voted McCain/Palin 74-24 in 2008, which is slightly lower than the 78-21 breakdown in 2004. But their share of the total vote was larger this time than last time (26 percent in 2008 versus 23 percent in 2004), so on balance the white evangelical/born again contribution to the Republican vote was probably about the same size as it was in 2004.

- Gun owners votied for McCain/Palin in the same numbers they voted for Bush/Cheney last time round: 62-37 in 2008 versus 63-36 in 204

Conclusion: on her four main target groups, Palin delivered the goods for the McCain campaign. In all four categories, the McCain/Palin share of the vote was virtually identical to the Bush/Cheney share in 2004.
I'll have to take a look at the exit poll data more clearly, but I'll note that "Maverick" McCain's high-profile fights with his party were supposed to help him with independent voters. Well, as noted above, independents split for Obama, 52-44.

I'll have more thoughts on this as I awaken further, but I suspect that a Republican candidate will always have a tough time selling himself as anything other than a Republican. Few independents remember the fights with the party when they go into the voting booth.
11/05 09:01 AM

Obama won because 95 of blacks voted for him, that's all...

Palin will win in 2012 after your candidate screws up our country...

Really!!!

I was watching 60 minutes tonight and Obama was asked about his meeting with Hillary this week..

He said that he met with her because he needed her advice....:eek::confused: This guy has no experience, but the party decided to go with a character, a caricature, an image instead of substance... This is why I'm not with democrats.... I don't like what the party stands for now. I'm neither a republican. I voted for McCain becuase he's a man of his word and that's something that Obama is not.

Really!!!

I was watching 60 minutes tonight and Obama was asked about his meeting with Hillary this week..

He said that he met with her because he needed her advice....:eek::confused: This guy has no experience, but the party decided to go with a character, a caricature, an image instead of substance... This is why I'm not with democrats.... I don't like what the party stands for now. I'm neither a republican. I voted for McCain becuase he's a man of his word and that's something that Obama is not.

Only an arrogant fool or a complete fraud would claim he doesn't seek or need the counsel of others....Obama, unlike for example George Bush, has proven to be neither.

I'm glad to see you have finally stopped pretending to be a Democrat. Though in truth, your real politics were exposed long ago. Perhaps now it would be best if you discontinued this new charade of being an independent. Your backing of every extreme right wing view or candidate that comes along is rather telling.

You asked, in another post, where I got my numbers for my claim that Palin does not attract the majority of independents...Well, first up I have some exit polls which show that the McCain/Palin ticket lost the independent vote 52%-44%...(your poll showing that McCain/Palin won the independent white vote 49%-47% is irrelevant in making your point for these reasons, that's not a large enough split for a Republican to win an election and, believe it not, groups that are not white have the vote too). Secondly, I have the previously cited Gallup Poll which found that 53% of independents would prefer Palin go back to Alaska and stay off the national stage.

Though there can be no doubt that Palin is popular with the right wing GOP base..you for example, there just aren't enough of them. Palin wants to be a serious player nationally, I suggest she go back to Alaska, learn a little something (besides how to smile and wink) and moderate some of her views.

Anyone who voted for McCain/Palin on grounds of integrity either doesn't understand what integrity is or is lying.

Werbung:
Only an arrogant fool or a complete fraud would claim he doesn't seek or need the counsel of others....Obama, unlike for example George Bush, has proven to be neither.

I'm glad to see you have finally stopped pretending to be a Democrat. Though in truth, your real politics were exposed long ago. Perhaps now it would be best if you discontinued this new charade of being an independent. Your backing of every extreme right wing view or candidate that comes along is rather telling.

You asked, in another post, where I got my numbers for my claim that Palin does not attract the majority of independents...Well, first up I have some exit polls which show that the McCain/Palin ticket lost the independent vote 52%-44%...(your poll showing that McCain/Palin won the independent white vote 49%-47% is irrelevant in making your point for these reasons, that's not a large enough split for a Republican to win an election and, believe it not, groups that are not white have the vote too). Secondly, I have the previously cited Gallup Poll which found that 53% of independents would prefer Palin go back to Alaska and stay off the national stage.

Though there can be no doubt that Palin is popular with the right wing GOP base..you for example, there just aren't enough of them. Palin wants to be a serious player nationally, I suggest she go back to Alaska, learn a little something (besides how to smile and wink) and moderate some of her views.

By the way I'm neither a democrat nor A REPUB. I'm a conservative, right down the middle.

First of all, I don't lose any sleep over what you think about me.

Second, The campaings are over. Your boy won. Polls don't mean crap right now. Your boy's approval rate will drop as soon as he makes a mistake.

I'm pretty sure that Sarah Palin will be back in the national spot light in 3 years. Don't worry mate. As Arnold say; SHE'LL BE BACK!!! :D

Back