The Sleaziness Of Trump

Fooling around is not right but selling political favor from a cabinet level position is unthinkable.

There was no quid pro quo. However, once a rumor is started that supports your ignorance you will never, and I mean never, change your bias regardless of what proof you are given.

Werbung:
There was no quid pro quo. However, once a rumor is started that supports your ignorance you will never, and I mean never, change your bias regardless of what proof you are given.
So the guy who described (some) of the crimes but didn't think they should be prosecuted tells you there was no quid pro quo and you do believe that ?
You libs are a curious lot.

So the guy who described (some) of the crimes but didn't think they should be prosecuted tells you there was no quid pro quo and you do believe that ?
You libs are a curious lot.

Yes, you libs are, however, you know not what a lib is. It wasn't Comey that said there was no quid pro quo. Why not do some research into it rather then remain your blind, and ignorant, self?

Nope not a lie just won't be proved till he's left the FBI or it shows up in a wiki leak

For now it is a lie unless you can prove differently. You said "He gets taken care of handsomely when he departs government". And don't add to the lie by saying you put a ? mark after it. The ? mark referred to how, not if.

Like I have said before, you, like your hero, are a pathological liar.

You said..There was no quid pro quo.. well now there are e-mails where her own people are calling it that, as a matter of FACT they use those exact words..

Well this morning I did what I said I would never do. When I speak of Trump, I have to take a shower. But when I even think of Clinton as president, I want to vomit. So, when I walked into that voting booth, I broke down, compromised my principles, and voted Trump. Probably voted for Trump because of my principles. I couldn’t stomach the thought that I would have done nothing to try to get in the way of Clinton becoming president.

Then I called a priest and was told to. Take two aspirins and three showers, then say four “Our Fathers,” and text us in the morning. You’ll be fine.

But still feeling guilty I talked with one of our local evangelicals ministers and he said, Now that's the kind of support for Trump I can get behind and respect. On Nov. 8th every decent American who loves this country will lose. There is no way for there to be a win in this election. But knowing how bad things are and voting against the Queen Crone of Crime Hillary is perfectly understandable and honorable.
Don’t feel bad about it, there were only bad choices presented for you to choose from and you made the best of it knowing how bad it would be with Hillary. It was an honorable thing to do.

So now I had to call one of my #nevertrump friends. He said.. well lets just say..WE USED TO BE FRIENDS.

Trapper I know what your thinking. Is this true?
Is this story TRUE?

Everything I’ve described contains at least a grain of truth, though I confess that most gained a little something in the telling. That’s how I roll…..

Well this morning I did what I said I would never do. When I speak of Trump, I have to take a shower. But when I even think of Clinton as president, I want to vomit. So, when I walked into that voting booth, I broke down, compromised my principles, and voted Trump. Probably voted for Trump because of my principles. I couldn’t stomach the thought that I would have done nothing to try to get in the way of Clinton becoming president.

Then I called a priest and was told to. Take two aspirins and three showers, then say four “Our Fathers,” and text us in the morning. You’ll be fine.

But still feeling guilty I talked with one of our local evangelicals ministers and he said, Now that's the kind of support for Trump I can get behind and respect. On Nov. 8th every decent American who loves this country will lose. There is no way for there to be a win in this election. But knowing how bad things are and voting against the Queen Crone of Crime Hillary is perfectly understandable and honorable.
Don’t feel bad about it, there were only bad choices presented for you to choose from and you made the best of it knowing how bad it would be with Hillary. It was an honorable thing to do.

So now I had to call one of my #nevertrump friends. He said.. well lets just say..WE USED TO BE FRIENDS.

Trapper I know what your thinking. Is this true?
Is this story TRUE?

Everything I’ve described contains at least a grain of truth, though I confess that most gained a little something in the telling. That’s how I roll…..

The only truth there is that you voted for Trump. The Priest would have read you your last rites, and put you through an exorcism. The Evangelical, if a supporter of Trump, would have asked you to donate to the "church". And the #nevertrump would have sympathized with your lack of principles.

Werbung:
Nope not a lie just won't be proved till he's left the FBI or it shows up in a wiki leak

Hey Dog, how much do you think Trump rewarded Comey with for this little gambit to shore up his losing campaign:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

"Mr. Comey's letter said that the F.B.I. would review the emails to determine if they improperly contained classified information, which is tightly controlled by the government. Senior law enforcement officials said that it was unclear if any of the emails were from Mrs. Clinton’s private server. And while Mr. Comey said in his letter that the emails “appear to be pertinent,” the F.B.I. had not yet examined them."

Back