The Stim: Are Republicans Hypocrites...Or, Liars??

Mr. Shaman

The only (other) option, I can think of, is that they want to make damned-sure they can make this Country's first Black-President look like he refused to wait his "turn" (at the Presidency).

FLIPPIN' & FLOPPIN' WITH THE GOP

323.png

Werbung:
A good question would be: If you can't trust the republicans who were for everything {voted and on the record for those issues} and now they have flopped over and are clearly stating that none of those issues have worked...how would you believe anything that they tell you NOW? And the far right keep beating that DUM-DUM-DRUM of "our congress isn't getting anything done!!!"
Blame the democrats...sure it's all their fault...GOOD GRIEF :mad:

A good question would be: If you can't trust the republicans who were for everything, and now they have flopped over and are clearly stating that none of those issues have worked...how would you believe anything that they tell you NOW? :mad:
....Especially when you consider, these were the same folks who'd insisted that WMDs WOULD be found.

How "odd" they never bring THAT up, anymore....you know, to justify their degree-of-accuracy.

:rolleyes:

Yes...They are both.
I guess we need to credit them with Crafty, as well.

:rolleyes:

"He and other lawmakers make no apologies for privately seeking stimulus money after they voted against it and continue to criticize the plan: "I strongly opposed the stimulus, but the only thing that could make it worse would be if none of it returned to the taxpayers of Missouri," said Mr. Bond, who is retiring."

323.png

NOW, we've got the DEM VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif

"The $787 billion stimulus bill may have been signed into law a year ago today, but the political fistfight over its effectiveness isn’t over.

At a news conference Tuesday, Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine released a Hypocrisy Hall of Fame that lists Republicans who opposed the stimulus bill but who now want money from it for state projects.

Sen. Kit Bond, a Missouri Republican, made the list.

“These are Republicans who chastised the Recovery Act while attending ribbon-cutting ceremonies,” Kaine said. “They’re playing a hypocritical game, and they’re just playing politics with this issue.”

Werbung:
Back