The story changes again..now Sanford claims he was in South America

Popeye

Well, first his staff claimed they didn't know where he was, then they claimed he was hiking, now Sanford comes out and says he was in Argentina..ALONE...

Yeah sure..a governor take off down to South America on a whim without telling his staff. My question is..what is this guy hiding?

S.C. Gov. Mark Sanford arrived in the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport this morning, having wrapped up a seven-day visit to Buenos Aires, Argentina, he said. Sanford said he had not been hiking along the Appalachian Trail, as his staff said in a Tuesday statement to the media.

Sanford's whereabouts had been unknown since Thursday, and the mystery surrounding his absence fueled speculation about where he had been and who's in charge in his absence. His emergence Wednesday ended the mystery.

Sanford, in an exclusive interview with The State, said he decided at the last minute to go to the South American country to recharge after a difficult legislative session in which he battled with lawmakers over how to spend federal stimulus money.

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/838823.html

Werbung:
1. Why would a/any Governor be soooo irresponsible?
2. Why would he create such a deception?
3. Who paid for that trip?
4. WTH does this man think he is...he was elected by his constituents based partly on his desire to do the most/best for his state???

Something really, really smelly about this entire event...IMO ;)

he has a right to a vacation, and I dont think where he goes is realy a concern , so long as someone could contact him if needed. though its alot better if you let people know more .

Concur completely...BUT that isn't what his local/state/media/Lt. Governor/people were told, and if only one aide and one aide only had the information...why would that be the responsible thing to do??? Isn't there like a 'chain of command' for protocol/procedures so that this isn't the 'norm' :confused:

Interrupted my afternoon 'SIESTA' for this breaking news flash...

"GOVERNOR SANFORD WAS IN ARGENTINA WITH ANOTHER WOMAN"!!!

He admitted to having had this ongoing affair for months..."the irony of this entire thing is, I've known this women for years and she never wanted this to turn out this way"...well Governor Sanford that is very, very IRONIC indeed...:eek:

And "yes, I paid for my own ticket to Argentina"...well isn't that just peachy...who's paying your salary???

GOOD GRIEF...when will this type of low morals/'fornication' stop???

Werbung:
Back