The tale of 3 North American countries

steveox

First you have Canada that has healthcare and no crime problems people dont shoot each other everyday and cops do their jobs by protecting the people instead of boosting Revinue for local community.

Then you have the Good Ol U.S.A where people shoot each other everyday and have some strict anti assult gun laws. Cops dont do their jobs good enough otherwise that 9 year old girl would been alive today. Cops will trap speeders looking for red light runners and look for drivers who doesnt feed parking meters just to boost revinue to county and the state. There are no health care solutions to the poor and needy or even people who lost their jobs.

Now you have Mexico that has no healthcare and people are mostly poor. Cops dont do their jobs and paid off by the wealthy mexicans and corrupted politicans. The Army is paid off as well and people are shooting and killing each other like back in the wild west days.A Country that has no laws on banning assult riffles.

So which country you rather live in?

Werbung:
First you have Canada that has healthcare and no crime problems people dont shoot each other everyday and cops do their jobs by protecting the people instead of boosting Revinue for local community.

Then you have the Good Ol U.S.A where people shoot each other everyday and have some strict anti assult gun laws. Cops dont do their jobs good enough otherwise that 9 year old girl would been alive today. Cops will trap speeders looking for red light runners and look for drivers who doesnt feed parking meters just to boost revinue to county and the state. There are no health care solutions to the poor and needy or even people who lost their jobs.

Now you have Mexico that has no healthcare and people are mostly poor. Cops dont do their jobs and paid off by the wealthy mexicans and corrupted politicans. The Army is paid off as well and people are shooting and killing each other like back in the wild west days.A Country that has no laws on banning assult riffles.

So which country you rather live in?
A Country that has no laws on banning assult riffles. Not only does Mexico have laws banning "assult riffles", but also laws banning assault rifles and some handguns and even civilian possession of grenades, yet have more armed violence than the U.S. Perhaps you should condsider not posting about things which you know little.

A Country that has no laws on banning assult riffles. Not only does Mexico have laws banning "assult riffles", but also laws banning assault rifles and some handguns and even civilian possession of grenades, yet have more armed violence than the U.S. Perhaps you should condsider not posting about things which you know little.

Then explain why Cartels are killing everybody there?

I Rather live in Canada. Ill get free Health Care. No more speeding,Parking tickets an no more Red Light violations. And Cops roam squad cars down in my neighborhood every hour at night.

I Rather live in Canada. Ill get free Health Care. No more speeding,Parking tickets an no more Red Light violations. And Cops roam squad cars down in my neighborhood every hour at night.

Have a nice life then ! But don't get very sick or you're a goner.
Oh, and dress warm.

Then get the **** out of here if you would rather be a coward to run from your country.

its almost like they buy lots of there guns...here in the US to bring back....

???? FREE Health Care??I think not..LOL

Werbung:
Back