The Taliban is pure evil.

PLC1

Staff member
Taliban hang 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy

Twisted Taliban militants took terror to a new low by accusing a 7-year-old boy of spying - and hanging him high.

And, it appears that Hamid Karzai knows it, despite some of the statements he has made about working with them.

"I don't think there's a crime bigger than that, that even the most inhuman forces on earth can commit," Hamid Karzai said Thursday. "A 7-year-old boy cannot be a spy. A 7-year-old boy cannot be anything but a 7-year-old boy

Now, the question is of how best to defeat the Taliban, and who should do it.

Werbung:
Taliban hang 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy

And, it appears that Hamid Karzai knows it, despite some of the statements he has made about working with them.

Now, the question is of how best to defeat the Taliban, and who should do it.

First anyone who calls that a low for the Taliban...has not been watching, at best thats par for the course...and as for who should stop them? well I know this nation with a big ass army in the area who the helped fund and protect those who attacked the US....so hmmmm just a thought ....maybe we should kick there ass?

Werbung:
Re: Team USA is pure evil.

Assuming those reports are true, how does that make the Taliban any more evil than the U.S. mercenaries...er, "soldiers"...who shoot and drop bombs on seven year old boys?

In other news, what does this hanging have to do with the price of tea in China? Are we in Afghanistan because we think the Taliban is evil? If so, what about other nations where evil things happen?

I thought we were in Afghanistan because of the White House's claim that a bunch of shepherds hiding in caves in Afghanistan plotted the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Assuming our government was telling the truth (a rare event), one would guess those shepherds, Al-Qaeda, or whatever media whores want to call them have long since been scattered or gone into hiding in Pakistan, Switzerland or Texas.

Which isn't to say the Taliban are a model to be admired. But I'll support them over the U.S. any day. You certainly can't call the Taliban cowards. The war in Afghanistan is largely a war of man versus machine, with the Taliban vastly outgunned. Yet they fight back, and I cheer every time I read about them killing another right-wing U.S. soldier.

Please join my Facebook group "I do NOT support the troops."

Back