The Tea-Baggers' & John Boner's Worst-NIGHTMARE!!

Mr. Shaman

"Republican Scott Brown joined four other Republicans, 55 Democrats and two independents to overcome a procedural hurdle that sets up a final vote later this week.

Brown was widely hailed as a conservative hero :D after his surprise victory in Massachusetts last month gave Republicans enough seats to block most Democratic legislation.

His election prompted President Barack Obama and his fellow Democrats to call for increased bipartisanship, and an earlier version of the bill was written with Republican input.

Obama called the vote an "important step forward" and vowed to work with both major parties to pass legislation.

"The American people want to see Washington put aside partisan differences and make progress on jobs," he said.

Brown said the bill was not perfect but would help put people back to workhttp://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61L5T920100223?type=politicsNews.

"I hope my vote today is a strong step toward restoring bipartisanship in Washington," he said in a statement.

The bill includes a tax credit for businesses that hire unemployed workers, subsidies for state and local construction bonds and money to shore up a highway-construction fund.

The bill also includes a crackdown on offshore tax shelters."

cryboehnersmall.jpg

Werbung:
who is john boner? Is that Nancy Pelosis' bedfellow? I never heard of a BONER except those used by Nancy!!

Werbung:
Back