The top 11 things you should know about Sarah Palin

Werbung:
that is is you value the VP very little, and just plan to hope the press makes it 4 years ( yes im sure most of hope that, but you know what I mean)

Even something non life threating comes up and McCain , you could see something where McCain was out for a short time for some reason, and she was in charge....

I would like to hear her talk on the Policy issues of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, and such and get a idea is she at least has a grasp of it all. I am guessing McCain found that out, but i want to hear her talk .

She can be completely filled in on the current issues in maybe a week by experts. No bigee. :D

that is is you value the VP very little, and just plan to hope the press makes it 4 years ( yes im sure most of hope that, but you know what I mean)

Even something non life threating comes up and McCain , you could see something where McCain was out for a short time for some reason, and she was in charge....

I would like to hear her talk on the Policy issues of Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, and such and get a idea is she at least has a grasp of it all. I am guessing McCain found that out, but i want to hear her talk .

I do value the VP very little. The only reason this would be an issue is if McCain is about to keel over right now. He obviously is not, and is handling the very stressful and tiresome task of even campaigning just fine.

Even if McCain makes it 2 years. Palin will then have 15 years of experience in elected office, with the major parts being mayor, governor, and vice-president. Also, the cabinet that is in place will fill in any missing pieces.

Like a fly on the wall, I had a chance to eavesdrop one of the Collective's Group Think Session... The following are the transcripts:

Howard Dean: The fear tactic of McCain=Bush isn't working well enough...
howarddean.jpg

BYAAAAH!!

Both Clintons: We need a plan. The average Ruskie doesn't take a dump without a plan...
commongood.jpg

Nancy Pelosi: I know... Lets play the "Death Card"!!! We've gone to great lengths to paint McCain as a senile old man with health issues already... And, BTW, its a good thing I have this plastic face....
nancy-pelosi-facelift.JPG

I'd hate for people to know I'm just a couple years younger than McBush.

Al Gore: That sounds good. I am not a robot. I speak in round pear shaped tones. Let us come together... and buy carbon offsets from the company I own. We need Green Smears in this campaign.

Keith Olbermann: Bidi, Bidi, Bidi.
Twiki.jpg

----------------
End Transcript

She can be completely filled in on the current issues in maybe a week by experts. No bigee. :D

Right after the Palin pick on 8-29 you posted this:

I'll trump your black guy with my woman. What a load of crap. A silly-ass attempt to get Hillary voters. If McCain wins now, it'll be by luck. The VP choice used to be based on suybstantive considerations. Now it appears to be by identity politics - my hispanic lesbian cancels out your black vegetarian.

Not surprisingly, at least to me, you have now done a complete 360, defending her as fast as you can type. Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy,...well one thing's for sure, no one can claim you don't act like a Republican.

The "experience" of the President is important. The experience of the Vice-President is of little importance right now.

If Palin were the top of the ticket, then it would be an issue. Since she is not, the issue becomes irrelevant.

With McCain, cancer and all, close to 80 years old, it might be more of an issue than you would like. I know I will do all I can to keep it in the forefront.

With McCain, cancer and all, close to 80 years old, it might be more of an issue than you would like. I know I will do all I can to keep it in the forefront.

McCain is 72, not 80. Further, he is cancer free. So continue to make an issue or the incorrect facts all you want. I am sure everyone will take you oh so seriously.

Not surprisingly, at least to me, you have now done a complete 360, defending her as fast as you can type. Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy,...well one thing's for sure, no one can claim you don't act like a Republican.

I spoke too soon. Next problem? :D

McCain just turned 72, he's not close to 80, and he's cancer free according to his physician. Can any Obamabot discuss politics without resort to bald-faced lies?

I spoke too soon. Next problem? :D

I don't have a problem with it. In fact after I originally read your first post, I expected a quick turnaround once you had received your marching orders from Limbaugh, Hannity, BillO and the crew. That's why I kept it mind.

McCain just turned 72, he's not close to 80, and he's cancer free according to his physician. Can any Obamabot discuss politics without resort to bald-faced lies?

McCain at 72 is really 82 when you take into account his so called POW experience and his supposedly "cured' cancer. Throw in the obvious symptoms of dementia he is exhibiting, and it's obvious he should have chosen a VP that had experience in something other than how to avoid using contraception.

I don't have a problem with it. In fact after I originally read your first post, I expected a quick turnaround once you had received your marching orders from Limbaugh, Hannity, BillO and the crew. That's why I kept it mind.

McCain at 72 is really 82 when you take into account his so called POW experience and his supposedly "cured' cancer. Throw in the obvious symptoms of dementia he is exhibiting, and it's obvious he should have chosen a VP that had experience in something other than how to avoid using contraception.

His "so-called" POW experience?

I keep getting this tone of desperation from you Obamabots. :D

Werbung:

FYI its a 180 .. otherwise Lib would still be talking about a dislike for Paulin..

I know the Demo's are under stress.. but lets at least keep our education on rotational gemoetry straight please.

Back