The Trivia Thread

I have a good idea on some of these.

Not sure.

March 4th pretty sure.

I know this is FDR.

Well FDR was also sworn in March.

The view is much better but I think more importantly the ability to hold a large crowd on the west side(mall side) of the building.

I know this is Tommy Jeff.

You got it. It is on the 20th due to the 20th Amendment, but it was March 4th before that.

The crowd is important on the west side as well, it is also mentioned that Reagan moved it over there because he wanted to face California when he spoke, but in practical terms, the crowd was the big thing.

Your turn to post one.

Werbung:
You got it. It is on the 20th due to the 20th Amendment, but it was March 4th before that.

The crowd is important on the west side as well, it is also mentioned that Reagan moved it over there because he wanted to face California when he spoke, but in practical terms, the crowd was the big thing.

Your turn to post one.

Waiting on you Bunz.

Since no one has gone in awhile I will go:

What are the Seven Heavens in Islam, and who presides over them?

Seven levels of paradise, from Earth like to totally heavenly.

Who presides? Must be Allah, right?

List of who presides over the heavens (in Islam):

First: Adam and Eve
Second: John the Baptist and Jesus
Third: Joseph (Jewish patriarch)
Fourth: Angel of Tears
Fifth: Aaron
Sixth: Moses
Seventh: Abraham. This is the home of the guardian angel of heaven and earth.

As for the names, they are hard to spell, but someone else post one now.

Alright, Ill have a go, anybody have an idea what the equivalent of acreage of ANWR is, when it comes to the size of any of the other 49 states?

Alright, Ill have a go, anybody have an idea what the equivalent of acreage of ANWR is, when it comes to the size of any of the other 49 states?

I know its a couple million acres... relating to the size of another state I am not sure.

The size of the Arctic National Wildlife area is 19,049,236 acres, or just shy of 30,000 square miles. That would make it a little bigger than West Virginia, and a little smaller than South Carolina. It is not even half as big as Washington State, at 71,300 square miles.

That is, if I did the math right.

The size of the Arctic National Wildlife area is 19,049,236 acres, or just shy of 30,000 square miles. That would make it a little bigger than West Virginia, and a little smaller than South Carolina. It is not even half as big as Washington State, at 71,300 square miles.

That is, if I did the math right.

ok fine, smaller than half of washington state :)

but the part they want to drill on

very tiny very very tiny

Right?

Werbung:
Back