The True Nature of Islam

Palestinian Authority Paying Salaries to Terrorists with U.S. Money
  • The Palestinian Authority pays monthly salaries to 5,500 prisoners in Israeli prisons, including terrorists
  • The PA honors terrorists who have killed civilians, presenting them as heroes and role models
  • The PA glorifies terror attacks as heroic, including suicide bombings
  • The PA funds these salaries and activities from its general budget
US funding of the Palestinian Authority:
  • The US funds the PA general budget
  • US law prohibits funding of any person who "... engages in, or has engaged in, terrorist activity…"
  • US law prohibits funding "for the purpose of recognizing or otherwise honoring individuals who commit, or have committed acts of terrorism."
One of the more disgusting acts of Islam today is to pay terrorists if they get caught. Currently there are 5500 prisoners in Israeli prisons who are there for murders, bombings, stabbings and all the other naughty things Islamists do. The chart below details how much they get on the average. I don't know whether this is dollars or PA currency.

Average monthly salary
Civil servant 2,882
Military personnel 2,704
Terrorist prisoner 3,129

A terrorist in prison is worth more to his family than an employed civil servant and a working soldier. And if this isn't bad enough, the US is paying part of this cuz we fund the PA general Budget. According to US law this is illegal but we do it anyway cuz Obama sent the PA tons and tons of our hard earned dollars and he hated Israel. Obama was a typical liberal/progressive Islamist apologist who denied the true nature of Islam.

This info is readily available from many sources on the web (you won't find this on liberal/progessivist web site because they apologize for jihadists rather than face the ugly true nature of Islam. ) I took this info from
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2302/palestinian-authority-terrorist-salaries

This is a disgusting policy that has no business being implemented in a civilized society but only the Islamic apologists think Islamists are civilized.
And to make this even worse here are the words of the Big Kahuna of the Palestinian Authority himself, Mahmoud Abbas:

"I'll Pay Terrorists' Salaries Until My Last Day"

A leading Palestinian newspaper published an account on Monday of a tense encounter between Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and US President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner in Ramallah last week.
Al-Quds, a Jerusalem-based newspaper that is close to the PA, reported that Kushner had raised the issue of the so-called "martyr payments" made to convicted terrorists and their families -- a policy dubbed "pay to slay" that costs the PA more than $300 million annually.
The Taylor Force Act, which is likely to be voted on during the upcoming session of the US Congress, would make American aid to the PA contingent on a wholesale abandonment of the "martyr payments."

Gal Berger, a leading Israeli journalist who covers Palestinian affairs, was quoted in the Al-Quds piece as saying that "Abbas informed Kushner that he would never stop paying these salaries until his dying day, even if this cost him the presidency."

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1529#guZQbRKF3hVsMqZw.99

Islam is a sick and twisted belief system that glorifies murder of innocent civilians, condones slavery, condones rape of women, condones perdohilia and believes in slitting the throat of anyone who dares speak the truth or disagrees with them.

And this post is not intended to he "hateful". It's sole purpose is to state the truth.

Sounds like Trump who wanted to pay the bail and legal expenses for violent protesters supporting him during his campaign!

By the way, did you hear that the "chief" of Evangelical Taliban (Olsteen) showed his true "Christian" spirit by closing his 17,000 church to Harvey's hurricane refugees?. . .that is, until he was SHAMED into opening the doors. . .and AFTER he asked for "donations" to open his doors!

After Pressure Mounts, Joel Osteen Says His Houston Megachurch Is ...
www.npr.org/.../after-pressure-mounts-joel-osteen-says-his-houston-megachurch-is-ope.

In the mean time, ALL MOSQUES in Houston were open and receiving Harvey's refugees!

"Houston's Muslim community also opened its doors for those forced out by Harvey's floodwaters.

1504095042511.jpg
Expand / Collapse
Oscar Galindo, Donato Galindo, 2, Oscar Galindo, 11, Andre Galindo, 9, and Maria Rodriguez relax while taking shelter at the George R Brown Convention Center on Monday, Aug. 28, 2017, in Houston. (Marie D. De Jesus/Houston Chronicle via AP)

M.J. Khan, president of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston told Mic.com that four of the group's mosques are now open as 24-hour shelters.

“This is an obligation, a religious obligation to help others,” Khan said. “When you give, you don’t give only to your own family. You give to anybody who needs help.”"
FoxNews

THAT is the true figure of Islam. . .and Evangelical "Christianity!"

Last edited:
Werbung:
Sounds like Trump who wanted to pay the bail and legal expenses for violent protesters supporting him during his campaign!

By the way, did you hear that the "chief" of Evangelical Taliban (Olsteen) showed his true "Christian" spirit by closing his 17,000 church to Harvey's hurricane refugees?. . .that is, until he was SHAMED into opening the doors. . .and AFTER he asked for "donations" to open his doors!

After Pressure Mounts, Joel Osteen Says His Houston Megachurch Is ...
www.npr.org/.../after-pressure-mounts-joel-osteen-says-his-houston-megachurch-is-ope.

In the mean time, ALL MOSQUES in Houston were open and receiving Harvey's refugees!

"Houston's Muslim community also opened its doors for those forced out by Harvey's floodwaters.

1504095042511.jpg
Expand / Collapse
Oscar Galindo, Donato Galindo, 2, Oscar Galindo, 11, Andre Galindo, 9, and Maria Rodriguez relax while taking shelter at the George R Brown Convention Center on Monday, Aug. 28, 2017, in Houston. (Marie D. De Jesus/Houston Chronicle via AP)

M.J. Khan, president of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston told Mic.com that four of the group's mosques are now open as 24-hour shelters.

“This is an obligation, a religious obligation to help others,” Khan said. “When you give, you don’t give only to your own family. You give to anybody who needs help.”"
FoxNews

THAT is the true figure of Islam. . .and Evangelical "Christianity!"
Well 4 out of 5 mosques per your snip.
Wonder if 80% of the Christian churches opened to house those needing somewhere to bunk?

Islam is a sick and twisted belief system that glorifies murder of innocent civilians, condones slavery, condones rape of women, condones perdohilia and believes in slitting the throat of anyone who dares speak the truth or disagrees with them.

And this post is not intended to he "hateful". It's sole purpose is to state the truth.

Then you should not be afraid to show this to your Muslim "friends". Or are you like your tin god Trump, and a coward?

Well 4 out of 5 mosques per your snip.
Wonder if 80% of the Christian churches opened to house those needing somewhere to bunk?

Maybe you could show an article where any of them did. Olsteen had to be forced to do so, and then wanted to be paid for doing so.

Now, I know bigots like you, Waggie, and Trump, won't want to read this, however,

http://kfor.com/2017/08/30/houston-mosques-open-doors-to-shelter-harvey-evacuees/

Evidently the victims just can't get to the rest of them:

"More shelters coming
More nearby mosques, about 17 or 18, will be opened as shelters as soon as they become more accessible, said Mohammad Amin Moola, the Islamic Society’s vice president.

Moola said people just can’t get to them until floodwaters recede from the roadways."

For those of you in HOP who are truly open minded rational thinkers (not emoticons like open(not)mind and OT70) I want to show you the way lib/profs handle a truth that doesn't fit into their warped and twisted world view: the technique is called fogging. If you will read the latest posts by these 2 emoticons you will see they don't answer the post, they change the subject.
When you ain't got an answer you change the subject.
Notice that the topic of the post was avoided like the plague. Instead both lit in a Christophobe rant designed to change the topic cuz they ain't got an answer to the topic. Also note that Islamophobia is not PC but Christophobia is all hunky dory with PC. Defend Islam but slander Christians. Talk about hypocrisy.

So the next time you read a post by OT70 or open(not)mind think FOGGERS.
No answer, no problemo - just FOG.

For those of you in HOP who are truly open minded rational thinkers (not emoticons like open(not)mind and OT70) I want to show you the way lib/profs handle a truth that doesn't fit into their warped and twisted world view: the technique is called fogging. If you will read the latest posts by these 2 emoticons you will see they don't answer the post, they change the subject.
Notice that the topic of the post was avoided like the plague. Instead both lit in a Christophobe rant designed to change the topic cuz they ain't got an answer to the topic. Also note that Islamophobia is not PC but Christophobia is all hunky dory with PC. Defend Islam but slander Christians. Talk about hypocrisy.

Any opportunity to try and put Christianity in a bad light.

YOU are the one who claims to be a "proud Islamaphobe" yet YOU lack the guts to confront your Muslim friends, or any other Muslim, with your bigotry. You post ********* from ********* sites, and then wonder why others find you to be a fool. And this is not the first topic you have done such. Problem with your kind is you lack the intelligence to see what others see. No one has denigrated Christianity as Christ taught it, just as fools want it to be such as the KKK, White Nationalists, Denominationalists, etc. So, when you speak out of your fogged mind, try to do as I suggested long ago, and educate yourself before posting your tripe. However, rather then do so you prefer to denigrate 90+% members of the Islamic faith:

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...hat-muslims-really-want-isis-atlantic/386156/

"But who decides who takes the texts seriously? On what grounds do non-Muslim journalists and academics tell Muslims that their judgment that ISIS does not take a full and fair view of the Quran and Sunnah (the example and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad) amounts to a “cotton-candy” view of Islam, while these non-Muslims retain the right to judge how “serious” ISIS is in its understanding of core Islamic texts?

If we take the “It’s what Muslims do, and how they interpret their texts” axiom seriously, then there would be no grounds to declare that a Muslim who believes in a pantheon of gods is unfaithful to the teachings of Islam. After all, the Quran, speaking with the Divine Voice, often uses the royal "We" when addressing Muslims. Would this belief in multiple gods also be ‘Islam’? Would these polytheistic Muslims have “just as much legitimacy as anyone else” because they are drawing on the same texts as other Muslims?

Can we extend the axiom of “There is no X, there is only what followers of X do and how they interpret their texts” beyond Islam? If a scientist claims, “Eugenics is not a valid application of the principles of science, and is unscientific,” should he expect to be told that the eugenicists were “just as legitimate as anyone else” because they are following the same body of texts? Were not the eugenicists “serious” and “assiduous” in their science, at least in their own eyes? Did they not speak the language of science, and base themselves on Darwin?

In fact, no one acknowledges that all interpretations of their own system of ultimate meaning are equally authentic or faithful, whether this system is scientism, communism, post-modernism, or any other metaphysical commitment including religion. It is arbitrary to present the Islamic interpretative tradition as an unrestricted free-for-all where nothing is assessed on objective rational or moral criteria, in which every last impulse or assertion is equal to all other responses and can never be subjected to judgment or ranking.

What other Muslims have been arguing from the start is that ISIS does not take the texts seriously.

Any opportunity to try and put Christianity in a bad light.

Actually Dog, you, and others like you, have done so since Christ was crucified. That was why the likes of you voted for Trump. That was why you posted this crap "Well 4 out of 5 mosques per your snip.
Wonder if 80% of the Christian churches opened to house those needing somewhere to bunk?"

And that is why you were offended when I posted that most Mosques were unavailable until the flood waters receded. Notice also, and I know you are too stupid to have seen it, your article speaks only of Methodist churches.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ned-into-shelters_us_59a57622e4b0446b3b867b49

Houston Businessman Turns His Furniture Stores Into Storm Shelters
The owner of Gallery Furniture says he’s welcomed 400 Texans with hot food and a place to rest.
As many Houston businesses close down amid widespread flooding, one local businessman has opened his furniture stores as shelter to hundreds of displaced Texans.

Jim McIngvale, who goes by the nickname “Mattress Mack,” put calls out on social media on Sunday for people displaced by the effects of Hurricane Harvey to take refuge at either of his two Gallery Furniture stores.

It apparently didn’t take long for his businesses to reach capacity, housing 400 people by Monday night, McIngvale announced on Facebook, while encouraging Texans to seek shelter at the downtown convention center.

“When the hurricane first hit down here, my thought was this is going to be a one-day event. Then I came into work the next day and I saw the devastation of the entire area and decided it would be best if we opened this 100,000-square-foot furniture store as a shelter,” he told NPR.

With rented furniture trucks at the ready, McIngvale told San Antonio TV station KENS 5that volunteers ventured out to pick up displaced people and bring them to his stores.

He has been providing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the evacuees.

59a6a8d81e00002700c5ff3f.jpeg

NICK OXFORD / REUTERS
Evacuees get some rest in the warehouse at Gallery Furniture which opened its doors to residents needing shelter, in Houston, Texas.
Photos posted to Gallery Furniture’s Facebook page show people lining up inside one of his stores for food and sitting on the brand new furniture. Additional photos on McIngvale’s Twitter page show children playing on mattresses as adults sit on couches.

“I was raised as a Catholic. I continued my Catholic faith throughout my life, trying to do the right thing and hopefully, you do the right thing and help people along the way,” he told KENS.

This news article is amazing to me for several reasons. First it was reported by the Huffington Post which is a far, far left of center "news" source.
Next the owner of the store let refugees sleep on NEW mattresses, he fed them 3 meals a day and even sent his trucks out to pick up people. His 2 stores are housing about 400 refugees. And lastly the Huff Post printed the man's testimony: "I was raised as a Catholic. I continued my Catholic faith throughout my life, trying to do the right thing and hopefully, you do the right thing and help people along the way."

I'm sure the Huff Post will get some hate mail from diehard libs about allowing God to slip into a news article. Islam is OK but not Christianity.

FOG, FOG AND FOG some more, OTie.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ned-into-shelters_us_59a57622e4b0446b3b867b49

Houston Businessman Turns His Furniture Stores Into Storm Shelters
The owner of Gallery Furniture says he’s welcomed 400 Texans with hot food and a place to rest.
As many Houston businesses close down amid widespread flooding, one local businessman has opened his furniture stores as shelter to hundreds of displaced Texans.

Jim McIngvale, who goes by the nickname “Mattress Mack,” put calls out on social media on Sunday for people displaced by the effects of Hurricane Harvey to take refuge at either of his two Gallery Furniture stores.

It apparently didn’t take long for his businesses to reach capacity, housing 400 people by Monday night, McIngvale announced on Facebook, while encouraging Texans to seek shelter at the downtown convention center.

“When the hurricane first hit down here, my thought was this is going to be a one-day event. Then I came into work the next day and I saw the devastation of the entire area and decided it would be best if we opened this 100,000-square-foot furniture store as a shelter,” he told NPR.

With rented furniture trucks at the ready, McIngvale told San Antonio TV station KENS 5that volunteers ventured out to pick up displaced people and bring them to his stores.

He has been providing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the evacuees.

59a6a8d81e00002700c5ff3f.jpeg

NICK OXFORD / REUTERS
Evacuees get some rest in the warehouse at Gallery Furniture which opened its doors to residents needing shelter, in Houston, Texas.
Photos posted to Gallery Furniture’s Facebook page show people lining up inside one of his stores for food and sitting on the brand new furniture. Additional photos on McIngvale’s Twitter page show children playing on mattresses as adults sit on couches.

“I was raised as a Catholic. I continued my Catholic faith throughout my life, trying to do the right thing and hopefully, you do the right thing and help people along the way,” he told KENS.

This news article is amazing to me for several reasons. First it was reported by the Huffington Post which is a far, far left of center "news" source.
Next the owner of the store let refugees sleep on NEW mattresses, he fed them 3 meals a day and even sent his trucks out to pick up people. His 2 stores are housing about 400 refugees. And lastly the Huff Post printed the man's testimony: "I was raised as a Catholic. I continued my Catholic faith throughout my life, trying to do the right thing and hopefully, you do the right thing and help people along the way."

I'm sure the Huff Post will get some hate mail from diehard libs about allowing God to slip into a news article. Islam is OK but not Christianity.

That last comment is ridiculous! MANY liberals are Christians, REAL Christians, and they don't mind resorting to prayers and be inspired by their Christian beliefs. . .they are just not inspired by the FALSE (Pharisien type) Christianity that seems to demand that you "carry your Christian faith (often false!) on your sleeve!"

This man is doing something extremely kind and in line with the true spirit of Jesus, unlike the FALSE (pharisien) Christian evangelical who REFUSED, until the pressure became too great and. . .he could request "minimum donations of $50" to open Lakewood Church to the victims of Harvey. ..and even LIED by saying that the Church was flooded!

This warehouse furniture owner has a conscience, probably (but not necessarily) inspired by his Christian, CATHOLIC faith!. . .And I fully respect that and applaud his generosity.

However, this is NOT the end of the story! He seems to be a REAL, good person. . .and a GREAT businessman! OBVIOUSLY, people would be fools not to remember his generosity in this time of disaster. . .and remember it when they need to replace all that furniture that has been lost through this disaster!

This is a GREAT exemple where "conscience" and "business acumen" meet for the good of people in need.

I predict that this generous (and clever) man will be extremely wealthy in a few months. . . and I believe he deserves it! I would certainly purchase furniture or mattress from HIM rather than anyone else. . .if I lived in that area!

What is your point foggie? Nothing you have said is different then what I said. However, you seem to think that the "christian" community is doing something different then the Muslim community. We don't call that "fog", we call that hypocrisy, and deflection. But you see, the fool in you refuses to understand that the Muslims also believe in God, the prophets, Jesus, etc. More so then you.

Now tell us foggie bottom, what do you think would happen if you were to actually get the balls to show your posts about Islam to your "friends"?

Of course, you follow the lead of your tin god Trump, not Christ, and continue to post your hate, and lies:

https://1newyorkcity.net/houston-mosques-turn-into-shelters-to-aid-harvey-victims/

The Brand Lane Center in Stafford, Tex. is one of those mosques serving as a 24-hour refuge that has been providing people with hot food and clothes.

Shaizad Chatriwala, the center’s director, told CNN that donations kept pouring in as word spread on social media about the mosque turning into a shelter.

Chatriwala said the center had about 80 to 90 people but can hold up to 100 more because of its abundance of resources.

M.J. Khan, president of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston, told Mic on Tuesday that helping others in need was “a religious obligation.”

“When you give, you don’t give only to your own family. You give to anybody who needs help,” Khan said.

aptopix-harvey.jpg

Look at all those potential victims. Maybe they will be killed while they sleep by the dastardly Muslims.

You are so ridiculous!
Believe it or not, but I don't have the time or the desire to go back to the beginning of a thread. . .I tend to look at the MOST RECENT posting and answer to those.
So. . .IF the thread goes off in a tangent. . .maybe you should look at WHO got it to go in a tangent to begin with!

And. . .when you attack a people, no matter what that people, by citing ONE event. . .don't be surprise if I defend that people by showing that ONE circumstance is not the rule.

You seem to have a deep hatred for Palestinians and for Muslims.

That is YOUR problem. But I will not sit by and let you spew hatred and circumstantial anecdotes without answering them

Yep. . .you might not like my OPENMIND name. . .but your "wag the dog" fits you just right!

You are so ridiculous!
Believe it or not, but I don't have the time or the desire to go back to the beginning of a thread. . .I tend to look at the MOST RECENT posting and answer to those.
So. . .IF the thread goes off in a tangent. . .maybe you should look at WHO got it to go in a tangent to begin with!

And. . .when you attack a people, no matter what that people, by citing ONE event. . .don't be surprise if I defend that people by showing that ONE circumstance is not the rule.

You seem to have a deep hatred for Palestinians and for Muslims.

That is YOUR problem. But I will not sit by and let you spew hatred and circumstantial anecdotes without answering them

Yep. . .you might not like my OPENMIND name. . .but your "wag the dog" fits you just right!
He cited quite a lot of events, hardly one.

Werbung:
Islam and Pedophilia

As girls in the Middle East are considered worth less than boys, it may be that their incestuous use during childhood is even more prevalent. One report found that four out of five Middle Eastern women recalled having been forced into fellatio between the ages of 3 and 6 by older brothers and other relatives.

Allen Edwardes and R.E.L. Masters - Cradle of Erotica (p. 300)- Bantam Paperback; New Ed edition (1977),

A female Arab physician who recently conducted an extensive study of childhood seduction reported that "most female children are exposed to … incidents of sexual assault" during their early years by "the brother, the cousin, the paternal uncle, the maternal uncle, the grandfather or even the father. If not a family member, he may be the guardian or porter of the house, the teacher, the neighbor's son, or any other man."

Nawal El Saadawi - The Hidden Face of Eve: Women in the Arab World (p. 14) - Boston: Beacon Press, 1980

The molestation, she says, begins with masturbation or fellatio and then proceeds to intercourse. "In most cases the girl surrenders and is afraid to complain to anyone, since, if there is any punishment to be meted out, it will always end up by being inflicted on her. It is she alone who loses her honor and virginity. The man never loses anything … " The incidents are termed "frequent, but remain hidden, stored up in the secret recesses of the female child's self, since she dare not tell anyone of what has happened to her.

Lloyd DeMause, "The Universality Of Incest", The Journal of Psychohistory, Fall 1991, Vol. 19, No. 2

I agree with the premise that the devaluation of women by Islam results in intrafamily incest performed on incredibly young women. Why the liberal progressives in the US try to expaplain this away is a mystery to me.

I am not presenting hate speech here. I am only presenting the truth. If you find this hateful then you find the truth hateful and you are behaving as any good lib/prog/sec/hum.

Back