The truth, 40+ years after the event.

PLC1

Staff member
This sort of declassified document raises lot of questions about just what documents will show in another 40 or so years about the goings on of the early 21st. century.

Blow up a US ship in Cuba, blame the Cubans, then stage mock funerals? (see page 11) Now, that's a lot more creative than claiming that the Cubans had weapons of mass destruction.

I wonder why such a great, creative plan wasn't carried out? Such a missed opportunity!

Werbung:
This sort of declassified document raises lot of questions about just what documents will show in another 40 or so years about the goings on of the early 21st. century.

Blow up a US ship in Cuba, blame the Cubans, then stage mock funerals? (see page 11) Now, that's a lot more creative than claiming that the Cubans had weapons of mass destruction.

I wonder why such a great, creative plan wasn't carried out? Such a missed opportunity!
Ah, yes......the Good Ol' Days of Manifest Destiny (when God became an official-American).

"The term combined a belief in expansionism with other popular ideas of the era, including American exceptionalism, Romantic nationalism, and a belief in the natural superiority of what was then called the "Anglo-Saxon race".​

Things were so much simpler, back then.

:rolleyes:

Take a look at the year this was written.. 1962. What was the context in 1962. Cold War raging, Cuban missile crisis right around the corner, the Bay of Pigs, Communist regime right off our coast. It should be no surprise to you that planning was done to try to come up with a way to "solve the problem."

Would you be surprised to know that we have war plans drawn up for a possible war with Canada. Does that mean in 40 years when it becomes public we can say "Bush planned to invade Canada!!" You could say that, if you are an idiot. But in reality it simply shows us that the government was thinking creatively and being prepared for anything, as they should be.

This memo does not mean anything, nor will certain memos written from the Bush years. A vast majority of them are simply the government thinking outside the box and trying to be prepared for anything. The amount of memos like this is to many to count, it is the actual adopted policy that is important.

Take a look at the year this was written.. 1962. What was the context in 1962. Cold War raging, Cuban missile crisis right around the corner, the Bay of Pigs, Communist regime right off our coast. It should be no surprise to you that planning was done to try to come up with a way to "solve the problem."

Would you be surprised to know that we have war plans drawn up for a possible war with Canada. Does that mean in 40 years when it becomes public we can say "Bush planned to invade Canada!!" You could say that, if you are an idiot. But in reality it simply shows us that the government was thinking creatively and being prepared for anything, as they should be.

This memo does not mean anything, nor will certain memos written from the Bush years. A vast majority of them are simply the government thinking outside the box and trying to be prepared for anything. The amount of memos like this is to many to count, it is the actual adopted policy that is important.

Do we really have a written plan to sink a US ship off the coast of Canada, then stage fake funerals, just in order to justify an invasion? What this memo is all about is faking an incident in order to gain support for a war.

Sure, I remember 1962. The Soviet Union was Satan at that time, and the government was looking for a reason to attack their foothold in America, which was Cuba. Wanting to attack Cuba was the reason for the plan to make up an incident in order to justify doing so. I remember 2001, too, and the attack on the WTC that somehow provided justification for invading Iraq, which the government wanted to do anyway. We needed an excuse to go into Vietnam with full force, too, which was provided by the Gulf of Tonkein incident. I wonder if that one was staged as well?

I have often wondered about the Tonkin Gulf incident. From all we saw later on, the North Vietnamese were not foolish, and it sounds like sheer idiocy for a couple of gunboats to attack two US destroyers. It would be neither the first nor the last time the US had created an incident - remember the Maine.

I have often wondered about the Tonkin Gulf incident. From all we saw later on, the North Vietnamese were not foolish, and it sounds like sheer idiocy for a couple of gunboats to attack two US destroyers. It would be neither the first nor the last time the US had created an incident - remember the Maine.

The US did not stage the sinking of the Maine. The Maine blew up, not from the fault of the Spanish. We used it to gain support for the war, but we did not create the incident as you infer.

The US did not stage the sinking of the Maine. The Maine blew up, not from the fault of the Spanish. We used it to gain support for the war, but we did not create the incident as you infer.

It was kind of the attack of 9/11 of its day. We didn't stage it, just used it as an excuse.

I've wondered about the Gulf of Tonkin for a long time. Was it deliberately staged, or did it just present itself as a nifty excuse? Maybe one day a classified memo will be released, and then we'll know.

Interesting. This has been widely circulated for a while. Many of the people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job, cite this and an example that the military was willing to consider such drastic actions.

In the Operation Northwoods, Lyman Lemnitzer suggested as part of the report, that they could stage the shooting down of a civilian charter jet over Cuba. The CIA would paint an exact duplicate of a civilian liner. The real plane would be converted into a remote drone.

The CIA passengers would be put on the duplicate plane, pretending to be college students on vacation, coming back to the US. At a set point the two plane would meet in flight. The duplicate with the people would land, at a CIA axillary location, while the drone would continue on. Over cuba, it would transmit a MAY DAY saying they were under attack, then explode.

The conspiracy theory says that this is what happened to at least United Flight 93. They claim this based on local news outlets that reported an emergency landing of United Flight 93 at the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in Ohio. The flight was identified as flight 93, and was held in a secluded hanger where it was given over to the FBI, and never seen again.

Like most of the things surrounding 9/11, none of it was answered.

Werbung:
JFK said no,i wonder if JFK was really and admire of Castro?lets face reality,JFK wanted civil rights resolved,he and his brother try to tackle the mafia issue,the CIA and attempted to tax THE DALLAS OIL BOYS.he let the Cubans bay of pigs collapse because he did not believe that 1400 soldiers could knock down a popular government supported by its people,just like Vietnam.maybe Castro achieved in Cuba what the Kennedy's wanted.A country run by the people not companies and groups that have allegiance to others.

Back