The Unofficial GOP Strategy :cool:

econ....well republicans for 8 years...not much to show on that...outside good market when they came in, bad when they left.
What planet are you on?
Are you really unaware that dems held congress for the majority of Bush's term? Are you totally unaware of who was in charge of the senate finance committee? Was it a Republican?

How blind are you?

Werbung:
Are they stupid for legislating slavery for their own grandchildren to fall prey to? Yes, most certainly. The SCOTUS justices did this to their own get.

So the real seat of it all is the most heinous form of selfishness there is: to turn your back on your own blood and subject them to a vile life just so you can party down in this one unfettered. There is no guarantee that unforseeable circumstance will place the little grandchildren of the Justices right into the yoke of the slavery they just re-ratified as legal.

Are you referring to The Great Society ?

What planet are you on?
Are you really unaware that dems held congress for the majority of Bush's term? Are you totally unaware of who was in charge of the senate finance committee? Was it a Republican?

How blind are you?

um...
dems assumed control of the House and Senate after the 2006 elections

Are you referring to The Great Society ?
I wouldn't use the term "Great". And no, not necessarily. I like to refer to the past only to understand what is going on in the present. It is my contention that all weeds have roots...

I wouldn't use the term "Great". And no, not necessarily. I like to refer to the past only to understand what is going on in the present. It is my contention that all weeds have roots...

My mistake. You were referring to re-enslavement so The Great Society lept to mind.

Siho has to be talking about entitlement programs... Selfishness of current generations, enslavement of future generations, "subject[ing] them to a vile life just so you can party down in this one unfettered"...

Totally untrue.

Siho is talking about not letting this country become a Lords & Serfs only country were Robber Barrons, huge corporations and big money race to the bottom for Americans to earn the least wages and benefits possible. Or as it's known... the Republicant philosophy.:rolleyes:

Furthermore America is a place that doesn't want hundreds of thousands or millions of homeless living under bridges just because they grew old and couldn't save a boatload of retirement money.

Pay in your money to Social Security & Medicare just like the Christmas savings account millions of people set up every year and draw money back out when the time comes. No it doesn't make big interest but it's secure and you can't take it out until Christmas (retirement).

Some small amount of security from poverty stricken old age...

Yes, thanks to the SCOTUS decision and their packed Congress, industry says,
"here's your little unregulated pittance you must accept or we'll replace you with another hungry mouth who needs work. If you make it past 30 from the now-horrendous working conditions you must toil under [thanks to our legislating those control measures into oblivion to up our bottom line], then I hope you're good at digging trash out of our receptacles, because that is the only "retirement" you're getting from us"

Someone was asking me the other day why I think the GOP is doomed as a political party. I explained that it was very simple to understand. Back in the day of which some of you may be too young to remember, the GOP dominated the flow of information via newspapers, TV, magazines and radio. I forget the statistic just now but that ownership was something like 80%. And of course, having the domination they also had the money to squeeze out independant or liberal media to the point of obscurity anyway.

For years and years and years this went on unfettered. That democrats were elected at all was a mystery and probably only explicable by considering it was when the audacity of the GOP had risen to such levels [you know, like the recent SCOTUS ruling] that the People mustered enough mojo to fight back at the polls simply by electing anyone as far away from the GOP politicians as they could.

Then along came the internet that pipes in all sorts of independant information, a world library at the fingertips of everyone.

Game over. Only the GOP still is reflexively going through the motions of being utterly infallible and uber-powerful. Their solution to not controlling 80% of the flow of information to make "informed" voters of their base in the past is to make crap up. Literally it's all they have left aside from honestly assessing the needs of real people in the 21st Century. The trouble is that little bugger the internet just keeps allowing people to doublecheck the propaganda. It must be just a nightmare for the poor GOP strategists..

An
d in order to get control of that elected body we had to embark on a decades-long strategy to infiltrate very slowly that body so that our actions wouldn't cause undue alarm.

Well, you finally got something right. Yes, in spite of what libs want to believe, and want a single person or political party to blame everything on, I guess by your own admission that the mess we as a country are in isn't JUST the fault of BUSH and his DEMOCRAT Congress! And since he wasn't president for DECADES, can you perhaps enlighten us as to who else might have had a foot in white house as well as the globalization plan which has been international for decades as well.

Do you think that the foreign governments whose ecomomies are securely melded with ours are all neo-cons who went to school with Bush? Undoubtedly.

You just keep worrying about McCain. God knows libs can only deal with individual people they can bash, because it takes too much effort to learn more about what is really happening in the world.

You also keep worrying about who "likes" us, and when you come up with ANY country, including our supposed "allies" you let us know. Of course, I'm afraid that you will be at odds with anyone siting in the white house, because this government's focus is remaining a world power, not making friends. Do you deny it?

can you perhaps enlighten us as to who else might have had a foot in white house as well as the globalization plan which has been international for decades as well.

Yes. George Bush Sr. and Cheney's GOP-CIA.

Next question. [please make the questions more challenging] :cool:

I notice with some amusement that Obama is once again making overtures to the GOP; also known as "his sworn embittered enemies of base hatred of all Obama stands for".

lol..

Obama's strategy with the GOP reminds me of the fake President [played by Jack Nicholson] in the Movie "Mars Attacks". Think of the martians as the GOP and the particular scene Obama should pay attention to is the one where that President tries one last ditch attempt to negotiate with the proven-maliciousness of the martians.

It's a funny movie and a must-see for any democratic strategist.

Yes. George Bush Sr. and Cheney's GOP-CIA.
I see you convenienty left out Clinton, and his association with Bilderbergers, whom I'm sure you know nothing about. However, I'm sure you know everything that goes on behind closed doors in the white house, and stuff ONLY happens when a republican is in office.

So you actually think that globalization started with Bush senior? Lol. You can't take the challenge. You obviously don't know anything about international politics.

When money is the motivation for any movement, people can be bought. Being a democrat is no immunity to corruption. Having a soul is though..

Which I'm certain Bush Sr. and Cheney's CIA know nothing about.

Werbung:
Sometimes people who work in that field wake up and have a change of heart. Sometimes they have a brush with death and their life is laid bare to them to examine and change things that arent' in line with their true heart.

Somewhere along the line, bad people didn't start out that way. Increment by increment, lured along by money, better benefits, prestige, adrenaline-addiction whatever worked..they became further and further away from their childhood person and more and more towards some empty shell filled with someone else's agendas.

Midlife some of them wake up. Some don't. Some even have brushes with death and wave it off as a hallucination. In fact they're encouraged to, naturally..

This one didn't. This one took the warnings seriously. Death of the body is an unavoidable affair. Death of the soul is a matter of choice.

Back