The US constitution

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What I read in another thread:

The fact that we can't ask only whether a proposed bill is good for the country, but first have to ask if it is Constitutional, proves that the Constitution is not good for the country.

...makes me wonder how many simple havent unterstood what a constitution is. Of course, nothing is written in stone and constitutions indeed are alterable, but a constitution is like a wall to protect each and every citizen and their fundamental rights.

Werbung:
Certainly true for ours though it need not be for others. I might say it establishes a framework for government that insures tge rights of uts citizens as well as the various states.

What I read in another thread:

...makes me wonder how many simple havent unterstood what a constitution is. Of course, nothing is written in stone and constitutions indeed are alterable, but a constitution is like a wall to protect each and every citizen and their fundamental rights.
Representation Is a Re-Presentation of Medieval Tyranny

That's a misleading insult to the people subjected to these supremacy laws, which are preached and praised by the oligarchy that is empowered by a constitutional overlord on the will of the majority for self-determination.

Certainly true for ours though it need not be for others. I might say it establishes a framework for government that insures the rights of uts citizens as well as the various states.
Only Respected Because of Incessant Brainwashing by Those Who Want to Tell Us What They Think Our Rights Are

It should have been only a temporary start-up document, to be superseded by all subsequent legislation.

So you are against a constituion at all, because (as @dogtowner mentioned) it is a legal framework.

Every tyrant would be exited about your view.
Political Bullies Want to Feel Superior by Promoting an Oligarchy

Freudian slip? Yes, tyrants would be exited out of the country if the citizens had self-determination instead of being passive onlookers with little power except to choose between pre-owned candidates who will then do all their voting for the captive citizens. All important issues must be solved through national referendums. Politicians will be reduced to being legal clerks presenting bills for the majority to vote up or down. Constitutionalists are pathetic flunkies of the privately owned government the Framers saddled us with.

Werbung:
Tyrants are not interested in the rights of the citizens. I dont get your point.
Bluebloods and BrownNoses

The few who benefit from having a supreme law have made it impossible to understand any point except whatever makes points with your self-declared Masters of All. The tyrants you pretend you don't support say, "My way or the highway," which means their way is the low way. Everyone who worships the Constitution is an inferior person who desperately needs to imagine himself as superior to the majority by supporting what the Snob Mob tells him is a Higher Power.

Back