The US Government is behind 9/11

Werbung:
Genseneca can only repeat his attempt to discredit a serious issue by screaming about conspiracy theories.

I think everyone can see the child going la la la with fingers in ears.

Here is a bet.

I bet Genital Seneca is one of those religious fundamentalists who is not remotely thrown by the enormous coincidence that all the US fighters at every relevant airbase were off doing something else on the day in history they were most needed but rejects the fact of evolution on the basis that it requires too big a coincidence.

The US is a relgious fundamentalist totalitarian state that imprisons without trial, tortures and executes people and attacks countries that have not attacked it.
The US has been involved in 50 attacks since WW2 and most were unprovoked. It is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger and it supplies Israel with tons of weaponry that is then used against Arabs. And then it tries to be the world's policeman telling everyone else who can and can't have which weapons.
What a breathtakingly hypocritical nation. And waht a chicken-**** bully-boy of a nation. They won't move against N Korea cos they know the Chinese would trash them.

How can the US public be so stupid as to accept this?

Over to you Gentital S.

Please provide proof for the following statements and substantiate the claims you have made:

The top guys in the US administration achieved huge financial and political gain as a result of 9/11 Who and how much?

THE US GOVVERNMENT HAS SOUGHT TO AVOID AN ENQUIRY AND THEN TO BE UNCO-OPERATIVE WHICH IS VERY SUSPICIOUS Which agencies conducted what inquiries, who avoided them and became uncooperative?

THE US GOVERNMENT BENFITTED MAMSSIVELY FROM 9/11 BOTH IN TERMS OF PERSONAL WEALTH AND POLITICAL SUPPORT FOR WAR ON IRAQ ETC
Like how? We are hurting badly.... No money and no support.

You want conspiracy theories? I'll give you one to mull over.

The small cloister that runs our Country is actually a tight-knit circle of organized crime kingpins in suits and wearing american flag lapel pins. They wield an army of supporters kept in place by well-placed bribes and incentive programs (see Congress). Anyone who bucks "the system" is first warned, reprimanded and if that fails, handed their walking papers...usually in a hailstorm of career-ruining scandalous allegations..

Everyone we vote into office comes up against this in DC, no matter how pure of heart they start out being.

BigOil is the means by which this relatively small group maintains power. You thought America was a democracy? Well, only in wrapper-form. The true power lies in the ulimited agenda of BigOil and it's witting or unwitting supporters to affect Congress, legislation and our nation's highest court...not that they aren't above manipulating lower courts when it suits their intent.

Crazy eh? Whacko! Completely insane and paranoid. I'm not the first person to come up with this completely meritless allegation. Scores of people have alleged it before. Then if it hits a crescendo, BigMedia will spoonfeed us another spectacle for a time until our thoughts start to wander away from the original epiphany.

CNN and PSYOPS. I suggest people really look into PSYOPS and why it is camped out at major media outlets. I offer that control of information is what keeps the cloak of invisibility around the pranksters..

Genital Senility, the ones who benefit are Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld and their cronies all making zillions from the new oil price hikes (in companies like Halliburton) that they have engineered and idiots like you are paying for.
The Republican party and Bush in particluar was on its knees pre-9/11 having stolen the presidency in a corrupt Mugabe-laike 'election'. The day after 9/11 with all those idiots screaming USA USA Bush and his party got you all to froget their corruption and they also got the mandate to spend fortunes on weapons to invade and dominate other countries in line with Rumsfeld's and Cheyney's megalomaniacal intent. They also won the support to invade Iraq even though it had nothing to do with 9/11 which shows how dumb you are. Saddam Hussein was executed whilst the alleged 'perp' Bin Laden still manages to 'evade' the greatest power on earth.
That is who benefitted and it is so obvious that I have to doubt your sanity.
The worst thing is that the Bush elite doesn't give a **** about the average American but what they know in spades is that in general the population is a bunch of nationalistic half-wits who will believe just about anything.
That is how they get away with it and you are the proof.
Now go back to reading Janet and John go the Whitehouse and form a nice honourable and benevolent Government.
BTW thanks for stopping using 'falsifiable' all the time. Now that your questions have been answered please don't go back to your tiresome comments about consiracy theories as they hoist you with your own petard.
One final question, do you own a banjo?

Genital Senility, the ones who benefit are Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeld and their cronies all making zillions from the new oil price hikes (in companies like Halliburton) that they have engineered and idiots like you are paying for.
The Republican party and Bush in particluar was on its knees pre-9/11 having stolen the presidency in a corrupt Mugabe-laike 'election'. The day after 9/11 with all those idiots screaming USA USA Bush and his party got you all to froget their corruption and they also got the mandate to spend fortunes on weapons to invade and dominate other countries in line with Rumsfeld's and Cheyney's megalomaniacal intent. They also won the support to invade Iraq even though it had nothing to do with 9/11 which shows how dumb you are. Saddam Hussein was executed whilst the alleged 'perp' Bin Laden still manages to 'evade' the greatest power on earth.
That is who benefitted and it is so obvious that I have to doubt your sanity.

So I should accept your accusations because they are "obvious"... Is this the logic that sold you on the claims? There isn't one shred of evidence that you have brought to the table in support of your claims - you just restated your positions. How about some IRS reports about income to those people from Haliburton, or similarly relevant material that adds credibility to your claims?

I have seen what Cheney, for example, has received from Haliburton since leaving the company and there is nothing even remotely suspicious about it, he received money he earned while working for the company. It doesn't appear as though you have ever seen any such information but somehow instinctively know, without a shadow of a doubt I might add, that he is bankrolling because he used to work for the governments number one contractor.

If you want to talk about voter fraud and stolen elections, check out this thread. Please note that any claims I make are backed by relevant, substantiated and credible sources - you should try it sometime.

So Bush and Co. are smart enough to pull off 9/11 but were too dumb to plant WMD in Iraq? Especially stupid of them if you believe they knew there would be NO WMD in the country and they were just giving that as an excuse for going to war.

You should be able to come up with at least one link or source to corroborate your claims, that is... if you ever hope to convince others that your claims are at all valid and deserving of serious consideration.

Your Government lied about Iraq having WMD to ensure support for war on Iraq.
This war has killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, including women and children. It has also cost the lives of thousands of American troups.
Doesn't that make you think just for one minute that lying about the twin towers and subsequent realtively small small death might actually come quite easily to your Governing elite?

To be fair, if you don't see this and don't want to see a full inquiry it is kind of irrelevant because more and more people every day are opening their eyes. And as with any unveiling of the truth there will always be a small number of 'flat earthers', 'creationsists' or in your case 'suckers'.

oops, forgot to add...

A country run by people who make their fortune from oil and who are 'running' a country that is dependent on oil but is running out of oil, attack an oil-rich nation on a false pretext and you are not a little bit suspicious???

OK, try this.

If the local lardass in your forest broke into your home knowing it is full of pizza and macdonalds claiming he thought he saw intruders but there was no credible evidence to support that claim wouldn't you be ever so slightly suspicous that he might actually have been trying to steal all your food?

Especially if he came out laiden down with junk food.

See, when it is positioned in a way you can appreciate I bet it makes sense to you.

I guess you had better hope that the local banjo player doesn't see any intruders in your house or you'll have to go back to whittlin

Clearly you must be incapable of providing anything remotely resembling proof. You have continually made statements, backed by nothing more than your assertions, and now you are resorting to emotional appeals.

If there is no need to have proof and evidence in answering questions, then please - by all means post any question about 9/11 you like and I will answer them with as much substance as you have given. None. I will just give you my assertions that whay I say is true, sound good?

So fire away, any question you like just remember, if you don't need to provide proof, evidence, links, or sources - then don't ask them from me in my replies to your questions.

This is like pulling teeth

There are hundreds of legitimate questions surrounding the events of 9/11 that should be answered (I have cited a few) but so far there is no credible answer being offered by the US Government.
Or you.
The fact that the government have done everything to avoid a thorough investigation of the very suspicious events of 9/11 and that as a result of 9/11 it gained popularity and support for war on an oil rich nation should be enough to outrage everyone.

Except the odd cretin.

I won't bother with you any more but I would like to thank you for helping my cause. Your attitude helps to demonstrate to those who waver how the US Government have got away with it.

SO FAR.

Goodbye Genital Herpes.

Its because of people like you that the "Truth" movement is dieing. People like me just help expedite the process. With all the mistrust and disdain you have for America, you should move. Bye, bye, don't leave mad, just leave.

Apparently there is some truth to what this poster is talking about. I notice the impeachment hearings are being reinstated in Congress under the following charge against Bush/Cheney/BigOil:

As Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich moved a "privileged resolution" to force the House to consider the question of whether President Bush should be impeached for lying to Congress and the American people about the reasons for invading and occupying Iraq, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi surprised almost everyone by suggesting that the Judiciary Committee might indeed take up the issue...

..Pelosi, who famously declared impeachment to be "off the table" before the 2006 election, now suggests that hearings on the president's high crimes and misdemeanors are a distinct possibility...

..Pelosi's remarks do create an opening for the members of the Judiciary Committee, including Florida Democrat Bob Wexler and Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin, who have co-sponsored Kucinich's articles of impeachment and who have urged the committee to open hearings on issues of presidential accountability...

..For his part, Kucinich will keep pressing for action.

.."Congress must, in the name of the American people, use the one remedy which the Founders provided for an Executive who gravely abused his power: Impeachment. Congress must reassert itself as a co-equal branch of government; bring this President to an accounting, and in doing so reestablish the people's trust in Congress and in our United States system of government. We must not let this President's conduct go unchallenged and thereby create a precedent which undermines the Constitution," the Ohio congressman said Thursday, as he prepared to introduce his privileged resolution to force consideration of impeachment of a president who he accuses of "deceiving Congress with fabricated threats of Iraq WMDs to fraudulently obtain support for an authorization of the use of military force against Iraq." Source: http://www.thenation.com/blogs/thebeat/336149

You watch, you may be eating your words about 9-11 as more high officials feel safe to come out and save their own butts from prosecution by spilling the beans on Bush/Cheney et al.

And the very same GOP Congressmen who impeached Bill Clinton for a personal sexual affair (not even a misdemeanor), will cry foul to the heavens for their own icon being prosecuted for the highest crime in the land: treason...higher even than murder, rape or kidnapping...

You will find that as the hearings proceed, the investigation will turn out that Bush et al knowingly sucked public funds to invade a sovereign nation without cause, having lied to Congress and the american people, and in doing so has placed our nation in a finanically vulnerable postion, jeopardizing our very national security and maybe even viability as a continuing nation.

George W. Bush and his BigOil friends are some of the most nefarious gangsters to ever coup our government for their own greed and self-interest. They will be charged with the deaths of thousands of innocent people, as they should be, along with torture, lying to Congress and treason.

Apparently our Congress has an inkling of suspicion as to 9-11. Like I said, watch for that to grow as more officials step forward under immunity from prosecution.

Tower 7? AGAIN, asked and answered in THIS post, which the CT idiot has as of yet failed to even address, much less attempt to contradict, probably because he/she doesn't know the first thing about construction, the mechanics of materials, pysics, or anything else except where to buy the tin foil that he/she makes their hats out of.

No USAF interceptors that day? That's odd, because ATC notified NORAD of a possible hijacking at 08:40 EST, and 2 F-15's from Otis ANG base were warming up their engines and preparing to take off 6 minutes later. Unfortunately, Flight 11 hit WTC 1 before they were even off the ground.

Falling at "free fall speed"? What a joke! I guess he/she doesn't know what they're looking at when they see the pictures and video where the dust and debris is falling FASTER than the towers themselves, so I guess the dust and debris were falling faster than "free fall speed" which means that they would have had to have been ACCELERATED!

Please note that in both of these pictures, it's easy to see dust and debris falling BELOW the level of the floors of the buildings, which means that either A) the debris was somehow accelerated beyond "free fall speed", or B) the buildings are NOT collapsing at "free fall speed", now WHICH IS IT?

wtc_collapse.jpg
wtc-collapse-sequence-photos-richard-drew-ap05a.jpg

No aircraft debris at the Pentagon?

flight77-lg.jpg

How odd, because that sure looks like AIRCRAFT DEBRIS sitting right on the lawn outside the Pentagon to me.
landinggear002.jpg

And that looks suspiciously like a LANDING GEAR.

You could go on for ages? Please don't. You already look like a complete raving barking moonbat, and if you keep it up, we're going to have to call someone to take you away HA HA, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and you'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats HO HO, To the happy home, With trees and flowers and chirping birds, And basket weavers who sit and smile, And twiddle their thumbs and toes Ha HAAAAA.

Werbung:
Apparently there is some truth to what this poster is talking about. I notice the impeachment hearings are being reinstated in Congress under the following charge against Bush/Cheney/BigOil:

You're a day late and a dollar short. I posted a link to the impeachment documentation to help Dawkins find legitimate complaints... He didn't bother.

Its Reply #15 in this thread and I had told Dawkins to see Dennis Kucinich if he needed help.

Also, Kucinich has been pushing the impeachment proceedings since we invaded Iraq - and gotten nowhere, even in a Democrat lead Congress.

Back