The US Government is behind 9/11

Silhouette

A devastating blow to the Genitals of Seneca.

Or at least it would be if he/she allowed fact and reason to get in his/her way.

Don't you just love the picture of a wall falling down as evidence of an airliner crash?

And the statement that interceptors don't have to shoot hijacked planes down, they are just allowed to.

Well if 9/11 isn't a good enough time to start using this privilege, when is???

Werbung:
Actually, I offer that I love America more than probably anyone here. I can say that with pride.

That is why I'm fighting so hard to return her to what she once was. We need to return this country back to one based on social ideals and opportunity for all instead of a grim, greedy and monopolizing machinations of just a few.

We all deserve life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And we all cannot have that if a few of us are effectively impinging others from life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It's time for BigOil thugs to step down. Period. They are anti-american and traitorous. Many many things point to that and more will come out as Congressional impeachment investigations and hearings proceed.

Finally...

Amazing that you believe that the planes could cause enough devastation to bring down the twin towers but only knock a bit of wall down at the Pentagon and then disappear.

Are you smoking crack?

No, but you obviously are, besides the fact that you don't know DICK about anything.

The difference between the Twin Towers and the Pentagon is in their construction (something that a Civil Engineer such as myself happens to know a bit about). Pentagon was built of heavily reinforced concrete and steel construction, and the wing of the Pentagon that the aircraft hit had just been reinforced even further in the recent renovations that ended in December of 2000.

Also, it didn't just "knock a bit of wall down". Damage to the Pentagon on the "E" ring was 96' WIDE.

This picture was taken in the courtyard area between the "B" and "C" rings of the Pentagon. Please note the central hub of either a compressor or a turbine stage of one of THE ENGINES.
pentagon-engine1.jpg

This piece of debris traveled all the way through the "E", "D" and "C" rings. Not exactly what I, or any other reasonable person would call "knocking down a bit of wall".

Dawkinsrocks? Well, the rocks are in your head.

Hi GenSen - Personally I think that idiots like this only survive off the oxygen of others and reading your posts I think you've dispatched this person and his warped concepts of reality quite nicely.

Just a thought - do you really want to offer him any further oxygen and opportunity?

Scotsman, that's a great observation. Perhaps it would be best if everyone just added Sihouette and Dawkinsrocks to their ignore lists. I know that I am just as soon as I hit the "Submit" button on this post.

2 guys in overalls looking at some rubble eh?

That sure is overwhelming evidence.

I guess you need to be a civil engineer like you to see that it has any relevance whatsoever.

BTW the core of the twin towers was steel and that seemed to vapourise.

They sure must have used some special materials in the Pentagon.

What was this magical stuff Mr civil enginieer?

They should build everything out of it cos not only can it withsatnd the impact of a fully laden airliner but it can then make the wreckage of the plane disappear.

Imagine if the twin towers had been made of that stuff. They would still be standing, the planes would have vanished and thousands of lives would have been saved.

I know I'm not a civil engineer, unlike you (ho ho) but I have to say that I find your story ever so slightly half-witted.

Ok, so taking the logic of your civil engineer story further how about this?

You seem to think that I am a liar.

By the logic of your civil engineer fantasy er I mean account I must be in a special position to know about lying.

So let me telll you buster, the US administration has lied and lied and lied about the events of 9/11.

Fortunately for them their inconsistent and ludicrous accounts of the events of 9/11 could have involved fairies and elves and it still wouldn't have given the likes of you cause for concern.

You would then have come on this board positioning yourself as Bilbo Baggins to explain how the elves came out when the plane hit the Pentagon and cleared up all the wreckage to help the poor people of Pentagonia.

bla bla bla its not a plane

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6#bigplane

Anyone care to explian where all the people who died on the plane went to?
Or where they made up...all there freinds and family where in on it....
and the people who saw the plane

"It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

its funny when you can tell the COnspiricy people dont even read what it posted, becuse they bring up the same claims that where refuted already, and they had nothing then, but they still use the same claims.

worthless people

Oh dear, here we go once more.

A commercial airliner makes a hole the size of a five story building when it crashes.

But miraculously, when a commercial airliner crashed into the Pentagon it disappeared.

That is just one of hundreds of very peculiar events that happened on 9/11 that deserves investigating thoroughly.

The fact that your Government have tried to avoid and then obfuscate an enquiry should make any reasonable person wonder why.

The fact that the most powerful nation on earth couldn't stop ANY of the planes should make you wonder about the competence of your leaders at least.

Especially as it is international civial aviation law that planes that are a threat to built up areas should be shot down. But then America quite likes to ignore international agreement when it suits it so to do. Like ignoring the UN who wanted the weapons inspectors in Iraq to be allowed to finish their job. They ignored this as the weapons inspectors weren't coming to the right conclusion when they said SH didn't have any WMD.

The fact that the 'best' intelligence agency couldn't get it right about a country having WMD should make you wonder about their competence. You can't hide a nuclear weapons factory!!!

Isn't it funny that all these errors ended up justifying your oil baron leaders, who are running out of oil, invading an oil rich country?

Have you ever wondered why your oil baron leaders whose businesses are amongst the world's greatest polluters were the last to do anything about global warming?

Is there ANYTHING they could do that make you stand back, just for a second and go 'you know what, these guys do seem to do an awful lot that benefits their own industry at the expense of human life, welfare and the planet'?

G W Bush's grandfather's factory was forcibly closed down because he ignored warnings and continued to supply the Nazis during WW2.

That is the heritage of your president but obviously he could never do anything self-serving at the cost of others.

How can you be so stupid?

10 bucks says you never even read my post....

The US invaded Iraq and spent a trillion dollars killing people.

Why did they do that?

Was it because they believed that Iraq had WMD? If the answer is yes then the US is pretty stupid as there weren't any.

If not WMD then maybe it was regime change?

But if so why spend so much money and kill more people than the regime you are changing? And why not change the regime of Saudi Arabia or Burma or Darfur etc?

The only reason the US spent a sum of money that could have solved world hunger invading Iraq is because it knows it will get its money back in oil and the oil barons, who are running out of oil would do anything to get that lovely oil.

But to go against the UN and to spend a trillion dollars the US needed something that would help them get away with this tragic crime so they sacrificed a few thousand countrymen and bingo you are all shouting USA USA.

And the fact that you quote some croney saying he saw a plane does not account for it then vanishing at the Pentagon.

And you cannot have it both ways.

You cannot say that the planes created so much energy that they vapourised the steel cored twin towers (leaving only a perfect passport intact) but at the Pentagon just knocked a bit of wall down.

Surely even you can see that there is a teensy weensy bit of an irregularity there

If you take your balls out of your eyes.

Actually, I have been very unfair to you guys.

It is not your fault that you live in a country that re-writes history so preposterously in its own favour.

You probably grew up watching Westerns where the genocide committed aginst the native Americans was turned on its head and it was they who were positioned as the baddies.

This would be like Germany making films where the Jews were the baddies and the Nazis the good guys.

Or take the Hollywood hit U-571 about the capture of the Enigma code machine from the Germans that was a pivotal moment in WW2. Good film, well if you ignore the fact that in history the British captured the machine but in the film it was a US sub.

You see you poor deranged buffoons are suckers for anything with USA attached to it irrespective of the facts.

If you can believe any of this **** it is no wonder you can believe that you are governed by honourable good guys who have your interest at heart.
And that planes can disappear without trace in the Pentagon.
And that the twin towers cannot withstand the firestorm of an airliner's fuel exploison but a passport can.
And that all the interceptor planes were busy on exercise
And that the President would not be whisked away in a real terroist attack
And that the same one guy in air traffic control has gone against policy on three plane crashes for probably a good reason
And that nobody was sacked because they all did a good job in not stopping the planes
And that when the president said he watched the first plane hit even though there was no live footage he was probably having a vision from God

Etc

Actually, I have been very unfair to you guys.

It is not your fault that you live in a country that re-writes history so preposterously in its own favour.

You probably grew up watching Westerns where the genocide committed aginst the native Americans was turned on its head and it was they who were positioned as the baddies.

This would be like Germany making films where the Jews were the baddies and the Nazis the good guys.

Or take the Hollywood hit U-571 about the capture of the Enigma code machine from the Germans that was a pivotal moment in WW2. Good film, well if you ignore the fact that in history the British captured the machine but in the film it was a US sub.

You see you poor deranged buffoons are suckers for anything with USA attached to it irrespective of the facts.

If you can believe any of this **** it is no wonder you can believe that you are governed by honourable good guys who have your interest at heart.
And that planes can disappear without trace in the Pentagon.
And that the twin towers cannot withstand the firestorm of an airliner's fuel exploison but a passport can.
And that all the interceptor planes were busy on exercise
And that the President would not be whisked away in a real terroist attack
And that the same one guy in air traffic control has gone against policy on three plane crashes for probably a good reason
And that nobody was sacked because they all did a good job in not stopping the planes
And that when the president said he watched the first plane hit even though there was no live footage he was probably having a vision from God

Etc

bla bla bla...from someone who will no even say where they are.

Werbung:
USA - country that squeals about abortion but executes innocent people and burns to death hundreds of thousands of women and children. Just because they live in a country that is sitting on a big pool of oil.

You are run by religious fundamentalists and you need regime change more tha Iraq ever did.

Back