The Weaver Plan

theunbubba

This is the nationwide rollout of my own plan for America's future.

It's time to tell everyone what I think will work to end dependence on foreign oil and end the financial crisis in America.
We have the opportunity to advance Solar energy use and cut emissions while saving homeowners from default by refinancing their homes and financing electric cars and solar roof panels at the same time.
The Idea is to make government guaranteed home loans for people that buy an all electric car and at the same time add solar panels to their roof that will not only charge their car but run their homes. Eliminating the Electric bill and car Gas bill from the homeowners monthly costs is going to mean they can afford a higher Mortgage payment.
This would be coupled with a recharging stand in front of many subdivisions for people to use any surplus charge that may be available after the homeowner has a full house (and car) charge. Thus creating a ready supply of charging locations nationwide.
This will revolutionize the Auto industry too, converting America from Oil to Solar Electric.
It will eliminate the monetary outflow from America and at the same time eliminate the environmental problems we face.
I still don't believe in manmade Global Warming but It's like the old line about chicken soup and colds. It won't cure anything but it will make you feel better and it can't hurt.

http://speaktruthtoliberals.blogspot.com

Werbung:

It's time to tell everyone what I think will work to end dependence on foreign oil and end the financial crisis in America.
We have the opportunity to advance Solar energy use and cut emissions while saving homeowners from default by refinancing their homes and financing electric cars and solar roof panels at the same time.
The Idea is to make government guaranteed home loans for people that buy an all electric car and at the same time add solar panels to their roof that will not only charge their car but run their homes. Eliminating the Electric bill and car Gas bill from the homeowners monthly costs is going to mean they can afford a higher Mortgage payment.
This would be coupled with a recharging stand in front of many subdivisions for people to use any surplus charge that may be available after the homeowner has a full house (and car) charge. Thus creating a ready supply of charging locations nationwide.
This will revolutionize the Auto industry too, converting America from Oil to Solar Electric.
It will eliminate the monetary outflow from America and at the same time eliminate the environmental problems we face.
I still don't believe in manmade Global Warming but It's like the old line about chicken soup and colds. It won't cure anything but it will make you feel better and it can't hurt.

http://speaktruthtoliberals.blogspot.com

The only problem is the cost.

A guy who can just afford to buy an electric car and install solar panels on his house is in no need of a government guaranteed mortgage loan.

Also the instillation of those recharging stands would cost a ton. Also, you have to take into account how the power grid could handle a massive increase in demand in electricity. From what I have read it can not. To update that would cost a ton as well.

Just have to explain these issues in any plan I think to really sell it.

Werbung:
Firstly, welcome to the site.
Secondly, you might want to revise this a bit. Foreign oil is not necessarily our problem. The problem is oil from sources that are not exactly our allies. Saudi Arabia is a perfect example of this, as is Venezuala. The two leaders importers of oil to America is Canada and Mexico.
While I dont disagree with the notion, it is unfeasible in practice. For instance, I live in Alaska, where it is relatively dark for 6 months of the year, including right now. Solar power on its own wont solve my problems, nor will an electric car than doesnt have the capacity to pull an 8ton F/V.
This wont do either unfortunately.
This raises a ton of questions. Who will manage and service such surplus energy?
Not a horrible concept, but again, in practice it is quite impractical.
Well it can hurt, especially in unforseen ways that I dont even know about yet. Just the same as ethanol has been a plus for the enviroment, it has been a detriment to food prices world wide. A double edged blade there as well.

Back