There's A NEW "Sheriff", In D.C. .........

Mr. Shaman

obama_cowboy_hat.jpg

.....and, others appear to be "correcting" their business-plan$.

:cool:

"Switzerland's UBS AG, which suffered the most in the U.S. subprime contagion, is planning to close as many as 19,000 accounts held by U.S. clients in a step to shut down its division in the country amid rising investigation pressure from the U.S. tax authorities.

UBS has been under the probe by the Internal Revenue Service for not properly reporting to the agency based on its banking secrecy laws, forcing the Swiss wealth manager to stop issuing offshore accounts to the U.S. citizens since July 2008.

The U.S. clients holding accounts managed by the firm in Switzerland will either require to transfer the assets to other banks or other divisions within UBS, or will mail checks directly to the account holders, a move that might create paper trails and give U.S. prosecutors information they need to track down tax evaders, according to a New York Times report Friday."

It's DYIN'-TIME, 1%ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Werbung:
This sentence here says it all from you. You hate successful people. Why?

In general lazy people are jealous of success.

Some people would rather pull people who do better than them down to their level than build themselves up.

Sadly, there are groups of people who would rather take from you than go out and get their own.

The mere fact that you even think that is the case......
Oh.....so, you'd prefer I call you a liar.....so you can run to the higher-ups, here, and "bust" me for name-calling.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you're gonna have to find someone-else to stalk. :rolleyes:

This sentence here says it all from you. You hate successful people. Why?~BigRob to Mr. Shaman
I don't consider humans who hoard 1% of the weath in offshore and untraceable, untaxable bank accounts, who aren't therefore reinvesting in humanity and "being thy brother's keeper" a "success" at all..

Success lies only in making it big, taking just enough for yourself to live comfortably, instead of obnoxiously, and then reinvesting in mankind to further their dreams to do exactly the same. When you do that, the real wealth and true success keeps coming back to you threefold.

These aren't just silly tales from the Koran or the Bible or Aesop's Fables, these are spiritual facts.

I know a jeweler who was doing breakneck business as usual this xmas. Why? Because his clients are the richest of the rich...those so rich that dropping $100K on a rock mounted in a tiny piece of gold is unnoticeable to their financial profiles. Many of them are not even self-made...they are lucky sons, daughters, nieces and nephews of erstwhile hoarders and lucky prospectors. My jeweler friend told me that it simply didn't matter what happens to the economy; their wealth is so vast and so well squirreled-away that they are beyond set for life.

These are the people who are "hated" by the other 99%. I'm sure it is impossible for you to see why. :cool:

Oh.....so, you'd prefer I call you a liar.....so you can run to the higher-ups, here, and "bust" me for name-calling.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you're gonna have to find someone-else to stalk. :rolleyes:

Uhm, I am not going to "bust" you. Aside from that, you are now simply running from the issue you started. Go figure.

You claim all the rich people are involved in Ponzi schemes and stash their money offshore. This is simply not the case. So if this is your statement, then your statement is indeed false. When confronted with that fact, you tell me to "find someone else to stalk."

Interesting form of debate.

I don't consider humans who hoard 1% of the weath in offshore and untraceable, untaxable bank accounts, who aren't therefore reinvesting in humanity and "being thy brother's keeper" a "success" at all..

Success lies only in making it big, taking just enough for yourself to live comfortably, instead of obnoxiously, and then reinvesting in mankind to further their dreams to do exactly the same. When you do that, the real wealth keeps coming back to you threefold.

I am sorry, so you think that the rich of the world are not reinvesting their money? Even if money is hoarded in a bank, guess where it goes. The bank loans it out to people! What is your definition of "comfortable?" Further, why am I not entitled to spend the money that I have earned?

I know a jeweler who was doing breakneck business as usual this xmas. Why? Because his clients are the richest of the rich...those so rich that dropping $100K on a rock mounted in a tiny piece of gold is unnoticeable to their financial profiles. Many of them are not even self-made...they are lucky sons, daughters, nieces and nephews of erstwhile hoarders and lucky prospectors. My jeweler friend told me that it simply didn't matter what happens to the economy; their wealth is so vast and so well squirreled-away that they are set for life.

So I am supposed to hate someone because their dad made a lot of money and gave it to them? Regardless of that fact, the father still made the money and can do with it as he likes (giving it to his kids).

These are the people who are "hated" by the other 99%. I'm sure it is impossible for you to see why. :cool:

Yes, you hate the fact that someone in their family pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and made something of their life.

When my family arrived in the United States we were penniless Irish immigrants. So you now hate the fact that we made money and you did not? Was there something we had that you did not to enable this? (other than dedication and drive of course)

I just about couldn't believe what I was reading in that article... a lousy 18 billion? That's all? OMG, we really are in trouble seeing as how that's not enough to even clear California's budget deficit this year if we confiscated all of it! For California's sake, I guess we're going to have to tap some of Congress' richest (only those from California need contribute to California--that's fair, isn't it?):

Jane Harmon (D-Calif)

Darrel Issa (R-Calif)

Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif)

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif)

Gary Miller (R-Calif)

Werbung:
Sounds good. I just saw an interview with Nancy Pelosi on CNN where she swore she was going to push for a repeal of tax cuts for the richest. I assume she said so knowing she was going to have to pay.

Good for her!

Yes BigRob, the rich are so very good at sharing the wealth with the poor. Doing that actually was blamed for the economy toppling when banks took risks on poorer people to give them homes...remember? What the a-holes aren't telling you is that those people would still be in their homes if their JOBS WEREN'T BEING SHIPPED OVERSEAS, and their economy ransacked by an illegal and astronomically expensive war in Iraq.

Yes, the rich are sooooooo compassionate, especially under GOP administrations I've noticed..

Seating people in their own homes was the best thing for the economy. Making outsourcing illegal or heavily penalized so as to be not worth it, would bring jobs home, keep people in their homes, stabilize the housing market, restore confidence, get loans going again and the machine starting to run instead of stall. So the super-rich would have to sell a yacht to afford more workers. A real tear-jerker...Our economy depends on us reaming the rich for once, instead of the other way around. How very sad for them!

Oregon has a law forbidding you from pumping your own gas. Each station must have an attendant. And that attendant also washes your windshield automatically and will check your tire pressure too if you request it. That is to keep the gas stations hiring more people. Poor BigOil must hate that..lol..

Back