THERES GONNA BE A WAR!!!

steveox

US Navy Moves Warship Closer To North Korea In Response To Threats

Officials tell NBC News that the U.S. Navy is shifting the USS Fitzgerald — a guided-missile destroyer in the Pacific Ocean — amid ongoing North Korean threats.
The U.S. Navy is moving at least one warship closer to the North Korean coastline and more may be on the way, CNN has learned. The SBX-1 radar, a sea-based platform with a radar on top, is also on the move.

A Defense Department official told Starr that the U.S. deployed the radar to monitor North Korean military moves, specifically missile launches the U.S. believes may happen in the coming weeks.
The USS Fitzgerald, which is capable of intercepting and destroying a missile, was also moved in December to defend against a North Korean rocket launch.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-navy-moving-warship-closer-to-north-korea-in-response-to-threats-2013-4#ixzz2PIQt0lM6

WWIII is coming just as Nostradamus predicted.

Werbung:
Its all Bill Clintons fault! This is what happems when you vote Democrats into office. Bill Clinton is responsible for 3000 deaths on 9-11. If Bill Clinton would done his job get Bin Laden those lives might had been saved. If Bill Clinton would negotiated North Korea the tough way we wouldnt been in this position now. Cause that's what liberals do. The Difference between Republicans and Democrats on negotiations is ,,Republicans would tell you GO AHEAD LAUNCH THOSE MISSILES! And see what happens to them. Democrats say,, You must not make those tyrants angry, Lets find a peaceful way to make them happy. Just like Obama bowing to the Chinese president and apologizing to the world. Republicans don't do that crap! They would get tough on you like Reagan and Bush W did .

This is just the children showing off their toys. Neither Kim Jong-un or Obama have the guts to do anything but sabre rattle. I think the NK military would take out their dear leader before letting him start a war with us.

This is just the children showing off their toys. Neither Kim Jong-un or Obama have the guts to do anything but sabre rattle. I think the NK military would take out their dear leader before letting him start a war with us.

one would hope but PRC will if they dont.

North Korea will not have China or Russian support. But I would not trust the military leaders not to commit suicide

This is why we need a radical president in 2016. I mean someone to speak in very tough words to the world like Hitler did. Hitler spoke with aggression. And so did Krushev. Republicans need to make tough speeches during their campaign Democrats will never speak with tough words cause theyre liberals. Look up the definition of a liberal. A liberal is someone who doesn't believe in violence like using guns and wants to take care of the people. Liberals don't believe in the death penalty but they believe killing babies by abortion. Liberals don't believe in religion. This is a good example someone whos a liberal in the army.

There will be no war

The US will not attack a country that can fight back

Sadly there is some truth to your post. Problem is you blame ALL Americans, when it is only a few leftists, statists, and Neocons in positions of power, who are the culprits. They are interventionists.

The American people are becoming more and more NON-interventionist, which is their heritage, unlike most of the rest of the world and most specifically the warmongering Euros.

Its all Bill Clintons fault! This is what happems when you vote Democrats into office. Bill Clinton is responsible for 3000 deaths on 9-11. If Bill Clinton would done his job get Bin Laden those lives might had been saved. If Bill Clinton would negotiated North Korea the tough way we wouldnt been in this position now. Cause that's what liberals do. The Difference between Republicans and Democrats on negotiations is ,,Republicans would tell you GO AHEAD LAUNCH THOSE MISSILES! And see what happens to them. Democrats say,, You must not make those tyrants angry, Lets find a peaceful way to make them happy. Just like Obama bowing to the Chinese president and apologizing to the world. Republicans don't do that crap! They would get tough on you like Reagan and Bush W did .

Hear, hear!!! Preach it brother!! Fucking liberals got the world into this mess! Don't forget the dumb Americans handing over uranium to the North Koreans as an appeasement. I know this because it was my country who sold it to you asshole Americans. That's like saying 'here you go, some uranium for creating weapons-grade plutonium that you may nuke our country in future'. Absolute morons, the Americans.

Sadly there is some truth to your post. Problem is you blame ALL Americans, when it is only a few leftists, statists, and Neocons in positions of power, who are the culprits. They are interventionists.

The American people are becoming more and more NON-interventionist, which is their heritage, unlike most of the rest of the world and most specifically the warmongering Euros.

Their heritage???? You are quite serious, aren't you? Americans have intervened in more affairs over the decades than THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED!! What exactly are you smoking these days that you believe such bullshit?

North Korea will not have China or Russian support. But I would not trust the military leaders not to commit suicide

If the North Koreans did have Chinese or Russian support, you may rest assured the USA would shut the fuck up and leave North Korea alone. It is FACT that the Americans would never have attacked Iraq twice, and invaded Afghanistan had the Soviet Union still been around. The Americans seriously feared the Soviets, and rightfully so.

Trust me, the North Koreans ARE dumb enough to start something. Naturally, they would pay in spades, but that is irrelevant, as I do not give a shit what happens to the NOrth Koreans. Nuke 'em for all I care. Just silence them. Imagine for a moment, a NOrth Korea sabre-rattling with a Nazi Germany. Do you honestly believe Hitler would tolerate that bullshit? No, he would crush them, to make an example of them, thus warning the rest of the world 'do not fuck with me or my people', which is as it should be. After all, that is exactly the point of having a military in the first place. Precisely as we fascists know it to be so.

I am not sure Saxon is serious. I think he forgets Hitler lost the war. It is true that " Americans have intervened in more affairs over the decades than THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED!!". This is because they are a world power with a huge miltary. The Military always wants frequent wars to test new weapons. The USA has been at war every twenty years in the last two centuries. Britian before that did the same.

The North Korean military has the power. Kim Yong as no base of his own unlike his predecessors. He has to prove to the military he is tough. However this can get out of hand.

We do not need an American President doing the same thing. The USA has been in mainly failed wars since WW2. They could not even defeat Cuba despite numerous attempts. If people are prepared to fight for their country to the death you will never get defeated. This is why Hitler lost, The Russians were prepared to do this.

Werbung:
I am not sure Saxon is serious. I think he forgets Hitler lost the war. It is true that " Americans have intervened in more affairs over the decades than THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED!!". This is because they are a world power with a huge miltary. The Military always wants frequent wars to test new weapons. The USA has been at war every twenty years in the last two centuries. Britian before that did the same.

The North Korean military has the power. Kim Yong as no base of his own unlike his predecessors. He has to prove to the military he is tough. However this can get out of hand.

We do not need an American President doing the same thing. The USA has been in mainly failed wars since WW2. They could not even defeat Cuba despite numerous attempts. If people are prepared to fight for their country to the death you will never get defeated. This is why Hitler lost, The Russians were prepared to do this.

Ah, like most with limited intellect, this one missed my point. Yes, Hitler lost the war, but this does not compare with exactly what I was attempting to prove. Hitler made most countries that pissed him off his bitch, but IT WAS THE INTERVENTION OF OTHERS ON THE BEHALF OF HIS BITCHES that caused him grief. Imagine for a moment that no one bothered with him after he made France his bitch. Do recall that he invaded Czechoslovakia without any problems. The same goes for Poland. When France started yapping, he invaded the country with the world's most powerful military, and made it his bitch. NO ONE would have intervened on their own, without assistance of others.

Back