This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

God kills when he could just as easily cure. This is irrefutable.

This is a clear violation of the golden rule. The golden rule as articulated by Jesus.

God then is clearly evil.

Do you agree with Jesus that anyone who breaks the golden rule is evil?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
I saw this same topic in another forum I go too. Gnostic must be getting bored with no responses to his hate in here.

As to why God allows people to suffer , this is a mystery to most.

Question is why do so many make others suffer? Especially those who say they believe in Him?

I saw this same topic in another forum I go too. Gnostic must be getting bored with no responses to his hate in here.

Question is why do so many make others suffer? Especially those who say they believe in Him?

They are following in their God's footsteps as they foolishly think that all God does is good, regardless of how evil it is.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Who said it was unnecessary, or caused by the biblical God? Job as an example.

Are you suggesting that we are not all living God's big plan?

Why look at Job when you will do better looking at King David to see God torturing and killing an innocent baby instead of curing the real guilty party.

How about in Exodus when the first born are targeted for death instead of their parents who were responsible for that situation?

Regards
DL

Back