This is Somewhat Humorous if Nothing Else

Werbung:

Same stuff different election

All this happened last time around and I guess they gave up asking him to show where the money came from and moved on to other scandals instead. Hell keeping up on his scandals is a full time job.

Same stuff different election

All this happened last time around and I guess they gave up asking him to show where the money came from and moved on to other scandals instead. Hell keeping up on his scandals is a full time job.

There are so many of them - I've already forgotten a lot of them, just trying to figure out the new ones.....

I don't know of any other Presidency where all this crap is just swept under the rug and forgotten

There are so many of them - I've already forgotten a lot of them, just trying to figure out the new ones.....

I don't know of any other Presidency where all this crap is just swept under the rug and forgotten
I think that is the strategy. They run scandal after scandal as fast as they can and you get so busy following the new one that you forget the old one. I literally could not keep up. At one time I at least wrote down the basic scandal and moved on to the new one and I just literally could not keep up

I think that is the strategy. They run scandal after scandal as fast as they can and you get so busy following the new one that you forget the old one. I literally could not keep up. At one time I at least wrote down the basic scandal and moved on to the new one and I just literally could not keep up

I think this is a consequence of a left wing press. BO knows most of the press adores him and will do his bidding. Combine this with his unearned HUGE ego, and you have scandal after scandal....but little damage to his popularity. A Dem POTUS gets away with all sorts of fraud and deceit that an R couldn't...and all thanks to the fools in the press.

I mean really....if a sitting R POTUS pulled the Libya thing, this election would be over. The R would be pummeled by the press ruthlessly and would lose the election by double digits.

The press is doing great damage to this nation.

I mean really....if a sitting R POTUS pulled the Libya thing, this election would be over. The R would be pummeled by the press ruthlessly and would lose the election by double digits.

The press is doing great damage to this nation.

There are a lot of things an R couldn't have survived, too many to list. Benghazi is just the cherry on top, so far. If Fast & Furious didn't sink this Admin., nothing will.

There are a lot of things an R couldn't have survived, too many to list. Benghazi is just the cherry on top, so far. If Fast & Furious didn't sink this Admin., nothing will.

Agreed.

And remember BJ Bubba had numerous scandals too. Any of which would have sunk an R thanks to the lib media.. Remember it took Drudge to release the Monica deal, which NBC News had it first and buried it. Plus remember the outrageous womanizing by JFK and LBJ, all of which went unreported yet the media knew the whole time. Then going all the back to FDR, the press hide his scandals including his poor health....he was dying, yet got reelected in 1944.

Yet, they piled on Nixon over a two bit burglary coverup that affected no one forcing him to resign. They tried desperately to get Reagan over Iran Contra. They went full bore after W and Cheney over the nothing story that was Valerie Plame.

Werbung:
Do you know if it came from "the estate" through his legal counsel in Saudi Arabia?

It is faked. I mean the donation is real but the people who donated did do it through another country to show that obama will accept it even if it is from another country, and they made the name osama's name to show that obama doesn’t care who he gets his money from.

The same people tried to donate to Mitt Romney the same way and mitts website refused the money.

Back