This is what Obama's hugs and rainbows policy gets you...

boo hoo sad story...how about a sad story of a Murder victim...look its sad....so screw a trial screw charges, just kill them right? that's justice.
Trials are only for people who are innocent.

its amazing how simple some of you right wingers are...

Now that's an amazing way to validate Obama letting known terrorists go. You are a sick individual.

Werbung:
yea I know, pointing out that even horrible crimes, we still have laws...how horrible of me....Screw it , lets end courts and evrything, if you say someone is guilty good enough for us....the new constitution of the US

Strawman. The people in gitmo were not US citizens, nor are subject to our laws or rights. We still have laws, and our people are subject to those laws.

Apparently in your world, everyone on the planet is a US citizen? That somehow not giving non-US citizens, US citizen rights, somehow is an infringement of the constitution?

Do any of your posts use logic? Or just more strawman arguments?

Of course your brilliant solution, hasn't helped either. Now future 'detainees' will simply be turned over to other governments that have no problem torturing would be terrorist, as they have in the past.

So even your own strawman doesn't stand up to your own theory of "justice".

Bunz,

with minor differences we are agreed.

I am glad to hear that. While I know we are generally on different sides of the spectrum, I am glad to know we can also agree on some things. Mentioning it adds to my already healthy respect for you.

I think it is worth restating that "renditions" refers to capturing a person, and perhaps transferring a person to another country, without court involvement. Usually for the purpose of allowing the other country to torture that person in ways that our CIA is not allowed to.

It must be only me, but I dont have all that much problem with this especially if they are being returned to thier home country.
In most places this could be called extradition.

Hey Andy, it's the lib way, if it feels good do it, don't bother thinking it through, that'll only hurt the meager amount of brain cells supplied to each liberal upon birth. ;)

Apparently you dont have anything of depth or value to include in a conversation except to cheerlead for the side you perceive to be correct and to attempt to smear the other side. When in fact you started this thread, and did so without a link to back it up. When someone else provides evidence of the actual truth, it turns out the BUSH was the one who released these detainees. Not Obama. Instead of Hank Hill, you might be better off as Dale Gribble.

Thank you Hank,

Wasn't her story sad. She woke up though, in another interview she said she used to be an obama supporter but I dont think any longer

I didnt hear that in her interview, could you at least tell us what other interviews she did that said something along those lines?

Yes, and let's hope she doesn't fall back asleep!

Lets hope she doesnt fall asleep? Its a damn shame that our leadership from 01-19 fell asleep in capturing those who made the Cole possible. Instead of finishing the job and working to catch OBL, they went into Iraq and devoted a ton of military resources to the job into Iraq. When in fact the source of terror has come from Afghanistan and the Bush Buddies in Saudi Arabia.
Obama has been in office three weeks. Her frustration has been directed to the incorrect place at this point.

Allow me:

I will point out that 5 questioned were asked of that woman, and bless her and family because they lost a loved one. She was asked 5 questions in the interview and 4 of them were blatantly leading questions designed to fit into a certain political agenda.

Hey I can't be held responsible for the dozens of lame threads on here about the poor abused innocent gitmo detainees. You can claim it's a strawman all you want, I know I read those posts by the leftist idiots. So your claim if false. I read them here, on this forum.
Id like to read for myself of anyone saying the gitmo detainees are awesome humans and all the other warm "fuzzy" the righties are claiming here thaof the left has proclaimed. Please give some evidence.
As for make up crap, given the amount of made up stuff the left has claimed on this forum, I think that's an empty charge. But do tell, what's been made up?
I will tell you what was made up, firstly that Iraq and Saddan had anything to do with 9-11. Secondly that Iraq was a direct threat to the US, and that Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US.
And yeah, I know Bush let some go. Why do you think he did that? Because of idiot leftists crying and wailing about those innocent poor abused gitmo detainees. Not to excuse Bush either. I think he was wrong to do it. But he would not have if it wasn't for these squealing idiots.
Bush never bent when it came to pressure from the left. But he folded like a cheap tent when it came to the Saudis. He let the Bin Laden family fly off without question immediatly after 9-11, and he had the diplomatic equivalent of a high school back seat of the car make out session when it came to Saudi Arabia not assisting in the Iraq war, and more or less removing US troops from Arabian soil(a key part of the beef between AlQ and the US)
bush_saudi.jpg

bush_abdullah.jpg

BushAbdullah2.jpg

Strawman. The people in gitmo were not US citizens, nor are subject to our laws or rights. We still have laws, and our people are subject to those laws.
Not true. A Canadian indicted for murder still faces the US system.
Apparently in your world, everyone on the planet is a US citizen? That somehow not giving non-US citizens, US citizen rights, somehow is an infringement of the constitution?
Its not an infringement on the US constitution, it potentially violated international law, and treaty, of which the US is subject to, and we scream and yell when our citizen is not treated accordingly.
Of course your brilliant solution, hasn't helped either. Now future 'detainees' will simply be turned over to other governments that have no problem torturing would be terrorist, as they have in the past.
No, wrong. They wont be turned over, without a hearing to decide where the best place for them might be. But I do appreciate how you put detainee in quotes.
Please tell me here Andy,
When it comes to "detainess"
How long do we keep them?
Under what circumstances?
With what level of evidence?
Under what US or international law?

Ill leave everyone with this for now because I find it quite telling. The two gals in full Burquas walking, and here is Bush holding hands with the Saudi Royal Prince holding hands like a couple. In any US city ld assume those two were a sexual couple.
bush-clan.jpg

Id like to read for myself of anyone saying the gitmo detainees are awesome humans and all the other warm "fuzzy" the righties are claiming here thaof the left has proclaimed. Please give some evidence.

I will tell you what was made up, firstly that Iraq and Saddan had anything to do with 9-11. Secondly that Iraq was a direct threat to the US, and that Saudi Arabia is an ally of the US.

Bush never bent when it came to pressure from the left. But he folded like a cheap tent when it came to the Saudis. He let the Bin Laden family fly off without question immediatly after 9-11, and he had the diplomatic equivalent of a high school back seat of the car make out session when it came to Saudi Arabia not assisting in the Iraq war, and more or less removing US troops from Arabian soil(a key part of the beef between AlQ and the US)
bush_saudi.jpg

bush_abdullah.jpg

BushAbdullah2.jpg

how cute, you can find pictures of bush standing next to muslims

i can find pictures of obama in muslim garb
i can find clips of obama bragging that he has muslim roots
i can post links of obama disrespecting american familys by letting the killers of their loved ones go free and dropping the charges without ever talking to the families about it

but wow
you have pictures of bush standing next to muslims

you really kicked our sorry butts on this one

how cute, you can find pictures of bush standing next to muslims
No. Not just muslims, but in fact the leaders from the country whose citizens flew jet liners into our landmarks, muslims who leaders drove boats into our ships, and muslims who have not only given money to support the destruction of israel, but muslims who shouted NO when it came to support our "liberation" of Iraq and among other things. If you support that, then fine, but when you do so, you have zero cred when it comes to a bunch of other foreign issues.

Werbung:
I didnt hear that in her interview, could you at least tell us what other interviews she did that said something along those lines?

Can I at least tell you?
LOL ok

how about I re direct you to the frakin video

In the beginning of the video Neil asks her what did you think of this and she says

"I Voted for Him, I Think I Made The Wrong Decision"

I dont think he asked a trick question, all he said was what did you think of this.

Twice she said she was Disillusioned with him and 3 times she said she was
Disappointed in him.

One of her daughters wants him impeached

sorry if that is not good enough for you

Back