This is what Obama's hugs and rainbows policy gets you...

you mean like that tape of bin laden calling on al qaeda to overthrown Saddam? You mean that same tape Bush said proved they where working together? There was no relationship, anyone with half a brain knows that Saddam was what Al Qaeda is against just as much as the US or Russia is...Anyone who knows anything about there views, know that Saddam would support any power group that could possibly create a power thta could overtake him, he crushed them.....

I didn't say there was a working relationship. Anyone with half a brain, can read and comprehend what is written. The point being made was that Saddam did try to get a working relationship, even if it had not been established yet.

Clearly there was some connection since one of the people involved in 9/11 fled to Iraq, and was found there.

Did you get it this time? Or do I need to write at a lower level?

Werbung:
typical, your republican leader does something, you blame the left for it. you guys have no solutions just *****. And you wrap yourself in the constitution when it comes to your money, but American values you could care less about ...laws Screw them they are only for those you deem fit .

Again, they are not Americans. The constitution applies to US citizens. If it applied to everyone everywhere, then why are you against us overthrowing all governments around the world? I can promise you that Venzuela isn't giving it's citizens the same rights Amercans have... we should go enforce our laws there... right? Or maybe only US citizens have US citizen rights?

Typical empty speak from the left. Make a real point, or get off the forum.

He could in the future? That justifies war? Hell Canada could in the future have that.

Some connection? Some connection doesnt justify war, government over throw, and occupation to me.

Fair enough, Ill let it drop to a certain point, but after reading more into it, I found the connection to WAMY and the FBI suspected terror group founder being allowed to get a US Government protected flight out of the country. But that isnt worth bothering with for these purposes.

Perhaps if Canada had a history of supporting terrorism, like Saddam's Iraq did, and if their was a years of evidence of attempting to gain a working relationship with Al Qaeda, then perhaps.

But no, that alone isn't enough. The fact Saddam routinely violated the cease-fire that he signed, and that we had tons of evidence from both domestic and foriegn sources saying he was still building WMDs, is enough.

Terror group founder? Which terror group founder are you refering to? If you mean Osama in the lear jet to a hospital in Dubai, I'm way too skeptical of that theory. The evidence is a bit too flake for me to buy yet.

Werbung:
Again, as I said before, I dont think for a minute that Bush released these guys because any Democrat called for it, because if that was the case he would have let a bunch of others go, but those that have been released, as far as I know, (a Briton or two, an Aussie and these Saudis) have all come as a result of pressure from thier own governments.
I am sure the Saudis told Bush that they had this great program set up to correct ex jihadists as was mentioned in the link provided. This notion that Bush made up his mind because a bunch of bleeding heart weak kneed ignorant libs wanted him to is nothing but shifting blame.

We are not going to agree. I'd wager a paycheck that without screaming libs, he would not have let anyone go that wasn't 100% clean. It's like Amnesty. No one on the right called for Amnesty either. But the left was screaming for it.

Back