This place is suddenly flooded ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify for you - the reason "liberal" means the opposite in the US of what it means in the rest of the world is because the word was high-jacked by the "progressive" movement in the early 20th century - an early instance of their now renowned language distortion and manipulation.

Werbung:
I love how warped Libs mind is, like someone is "paid" to come to this site and chat to push the party. As if somehow this is the Huffington Post, or Drudge Report and we have sooo many viewers.

And libs who cares how many libs are here? you cant debate even one well.

The "Flood" is a preview of the Democratic landslide in about 24 days.:D

RCP Average 10/03 - 10/10 -- 49.9 42.3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +7.6
Gallup Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 2773 RV 51 42 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +9
Rasmussen Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 3000 LV 52 45 >>>>>>>>>> Obama +7
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 1212 LV 48 44 >> Obama +4
Hotline/FD Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 808 LV 50 40 >>>>>>>>>>> Obama +10
Newsweek 10/08 - 10/09 1035 RV 52 41 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +11
FOX News 10/08 - 10/09 900 RV 46 39 Obama +7
GW/Battleground Tracking 10/06 - 10/09 800 LV 51 43 >>>>>>> Obama +8
Time 10/03 - 10/06 1053 LV 50 44 Obama +6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 10/04 - 10/05 658 RV 49 43 >>>>>>>>>> Obama +6

REGARDLESS, of all the troll obamabots, this place has really picked up lately...

The "Flood" is a preview of the Democratic landslide in about 24 days.:D

RCP Average 10/03 - 10/10 -- 49.9 42.3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +7.6
Gallup Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 2773 RV 51 42 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +9
Rasmussen Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 3000 LV 52 45 >>>>>>>>>> Obama +7
Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 1212 LV 48 44 >> Obama +4
Hotline/FD Tracking 10/08 - 10/10 808 LV 50 40 >>>>>>>>>>> Obama +10
Newsweek 10/08 - 10/09 1035 RV 52 41 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama +11
FOX News 10/08 - 10/09 900 RV 46 39 Obama +7
GW/Battleground Tracking 10/06 - 10/09 800 LV 51 43 >>>>>>> Obama +8
Time 10/03 - 10/06 1053 LV 50 44 Obama +6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 10/04 - 10/05 658 RV 49 43 >>>>>>>>>> Obama +6

Regardless of whether the above polls prove accurate, we're certain to have a liberal as a president next term.

What happened to the conservatives, you know, the real conservatives, the ones who want a balanced budget, smaller government, and individual liberty and responsibility? Where are they? Anyone out there, anyone????

Sound of pecking. Could it be the elusive conservative, AKA ivory billed woodpecker?

Nope. just another flicker.

REGARDLESS, of all the troll obamabots, this place has really picked up lately...

Yes, but it may have been a surge of Obama shills. That Obama, with his huge warchest, has paid shills to spread out over the net is old news. Now here it is less than a month from the election, and all kinds of people pop up on the net political sites.

Some, like Top Grin, are just simple-minded Bots. On the other hand, eg Popeye does such a steady, workman-like job of lies and defamation over a long time, that I would guess he is paid. The daily talking points appear on the defamation sites like Huffington Post, and then the bot army picks up the latest lies and runs with them.

Yes, but it may have been a surge of Obama shills. That Obama, with his huge warchest, has paid shills to spread out over the net is old news. Now here it is less than a month from the election, and all kinds of people pop up on the net political sites.

Some, like Top Grin, are just simple-minded Bots. On the other hand, eg Popeye does such a steady, workman-like job of lies and defamation over a long time, that I would guess he is paid. The daily talking points appear on the defamation sites like Huffington Post, and then the bot army picks up the latest lies and runs with them.

agreed!

When did they show up?

right after the Palin Biden debate

the last flood of them showed up right after they announced her

one or two come now an then but both floods were right after the RNC and the VP DEBATE

I've noticed that for a long time - liberals find it hard to say what they are. Not suprising, they are the past masters of euphemism:

"exit strategy" = method of abandonment

"choice" = abortion

"diversity" = racial discrimination

"investment" = spending tax money

"insurgents" = terrorists

"undocumented immigrant" = illegal alien invader

I just wanted to say thank you for showing how really lacking in IQ you are. If you don't understand the difference between a insurgent and a Terrorist, you should shut up about anything on the war on terror or Iraq.

I just wanted to say thank you for showing how really lacking in IQ you are. If you don't understand the difference between a insurgent and a Terrorist, you should shut up about anything on the war on terror or Iraq.

Yeah well they have problems with definitions of them there multi syllable words!:D

You know like...

Greeted as liberators = foreign occupiers

Exploring for innovative new energy sources = drilling for oil

Advanced interrogation techniques = torture

You can always tell when they're lying though.......... they're lips are moving!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PNCgj6PgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnlw_zmYhvk

I understand perfectly well dumbass - what would ANYONE (with an IQ over 40) call someone who blows up a marketplace in iraq full of women and children, as has been done repeatedly by what the lib media calls "insurgents"? :D

More.....

Female interrogators exposing their panties to mess up the minds of islamofascist murderers: "torture" :D

Werbung:
Yeah well they have problems with definitions of them there multi syllable words!:D

You know like...

Greeted as liberators = foreign occupiers

Exploring for innovative new energy sources = drilling for oil

Advanced interrogation techniques = torture

You can always tell when they're lying though.......... they're lips are moving!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PNCgj6PgY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnlw_zmYhvk

You sound like a damm terrorist like Bill Ayres.... Same rhetoric!!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back