This song is dedicated to popeye, shaman, pocket and all the obamabots here!!!!

Werbung:
Yeah he's a great guy. Did you happen to know when his daughter was in a near fatal car accident he rushed to the hospital stormed up to the nurses station and said... I don't want any Black nurses working on my daughter?

This one is a much better anyway...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkXEp5Pj6I

I'm glad that you brought that video up. They packed the statium with 80,000 people from Denver because they gave a away a huge concert before the event... :D

He said that? wow

are you sure?

Don't you know how this works yet? They can make any claim they want and its above questioning... Its only on you evil Conservatives to prove anything you say, or prove them wrong. If you manage to do either or both... they will not acknowledge the truth and pretend like it never happened.

Its whats known as the "Current Truth", which is subject to "Change" without notice.

Don't you know how this works yet? They can make any claim they want and its above questioning... Its only on you evil Conservatives to prove anything you say, or prove them wrong. If you manage to do either or both... they will not acknowledge the truth and pretend like it never happened.

Its whats known as the "Current Truth", which is subject to "Change" without notice.

Oh I forgot

I have to learn to think like a worshiper/follower so I wont get tricked again~!

Yeah he's a great guy. Did you happen to know when his daughter was in a near fatal car accident he rushed to the hospital stormed up to the nurses station and said... I don't want any Black nurses working on my daughter?

TopGun, please provide a link to some evidence to this or retract your statements.

That's Hank Williams JR. The guy that sings: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!! :D

Ah OK, thanks for the information. I now recognize the voice. I just cant for the life of me stand pop country music. That and hard core rap just dont do it for me.

He said that? wow

are you sure?

That's been reported several times. I have nothing against Junior... love his... Are you ready for some football!, gig... but that little tidbit of information has always stuck in my head kinda wondering about how he was on a personal level.

Maybe the story is made up but I heard it way before this election.

I'm glad that you brought that video up. They packed the statium with 80,000 people from Denver because they gave a away a huge concert before the event... :D

You guys say that every time Senator Obama has a rally.:)

It's just like any other warm up act to give the crowd something to do until the main act comes on. I've been to 2 rallies right here in Ohio where it was nothing but state level speakers and then Obama/Biden and believe me they are always off the hook crowd wise.

This is the rally at Dublin Coffman High School 2 hours before the first speaker... and that's a view of the visitors bleachers. The Home side is much bigger on the other side which was already full.

Little girl was cute too!:)

Werbung:
Hey top,
Maybe he was afraid she was an affirmative action graduated nurse. You know, give them the grades to fill our quotas...sort of like fanny mae and the laws bill clinton and the democrats put in effect to gain points with minorities.

Back