Thompson Drops Out

Republicans are against limits on campaign donations because they used to be able to buy elections. But now the Democrats have proved they can garner just as much or more money, there really is no reason to not have limits. Republicans can't think outside their own little box.

Other than that one issue, McCain is Republican to his bones and I wouldn't vote for him if he was running for dog catcher. Not to mention, he is too old to be president.

Werbung:
Republicans are against limits on campaign donations because they used to be able to buy elections. But now the Democrats have proved they can garner just as much or more money, there really is no reason to not have limits. Republicans can't think outside their own little box.

What is so stupid about the limits on campaign donations is it doesn't prevent rich people like Romney or ambulance-chasing Edwards or potentially Bloomberg from spending millions of their own money. All it does is hurt the candidates who aren't multi-billionaires.

Other than that one issue, McCain is Republican to his bones and I wouldn't vote for him if he was running for dog catcher. Not to mention, he is too old to be president.

Republican to the bones, maybe. Certainly not conservative. Much worse than his campaign finance position is his pro-amnesty and anti-tax cut positions.

Werbung:
you just think that because that's what the other republicans say, like I said I don't agree with him on much.. but his character , leadership, and being able to listen to both sides make him appealing to people on both sides...

Cut the pork spending, cut federal spending, Pro life, Pro Iraq war, Lower taxes.....sounds republican to me.
....'Til he starts whining, like that little Freshman-chickie who (actually) thought she'd get invited to the Prom.

Take your butt-whuppin', like a man, "Big Fred".

:rolleyes:

Back