those Floridian primary voters were "extreme" ?

dogtowner

Staff member
thats what Ditzy Debbie thinks anyway

I guess Ward and June Cleaver are extreme to her as well if Mitt and Noot fans are.
oh and on a side note I se she is effecting artificial intellegence by employing a scrunchie. maybe one day she'll buy a hair brush.

(Video at sight if you have a few minutes to kill)

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: This Was an Extreme Republican Electorate That Turned Out Tonight in Florida

Werbung:
Interesting that there were less voters in this year's primary in Florida than in the 2010 elections.

Could it be a sign of the LACK of enthusiams the GOP base has for the primary candidates?

Interesting that there were less voters in this year's primary in Florida than in the 2010 elections.

Could it be a sign of the LACK of enthusiams the GOP base has for the primary candidates?

2010 mattered, actual seats at stake. primaries are traditionally low, always have been.

Is this comparison between 2010 primary turnout and 2012 primary turnout? Otherwise it is meaningless.

Is this comparison between 2010 primary turnout and 2012 primary turnout? Otherwise it is meaningless.

CNN reported the comparison between the 2008 Republican primary and the 2012 Republican primary in Florida.
They showed about 100,000 less voters in the 2012 Florida primary.

which is not what you said.
sensory overload + it really doesn't matter as they just want BO gone.

So. . .I made a mistake in my typing. If you had read the post where I made the mistake, why didn't you correct my mistake, rather than trying to negate what I was stating by pretending that you believed that I was talking about 2010?

Because no matter what I say you MUST find something to contradict or belittle it.
Grow up!

So. . .I made a mistake in my typing. If you had read the post where I made the mistake, why didn't you correct my mistake, rather than trying to negate what I was stating by pretending that you believed that I was talking about 2010?

Because no matter what I say you MUST find something to contradict or belittle it.
Grow up!

how would I know it was a mistake ? all any of us can respond to is what we read.
so fair enough, we all mix things up from time to time.

CNN reported the comparison between the 2008 Republican primary and the 2012 Republican primary in Florida.
They showed about 100,000 less voters in the 2012 Florida primary.

Could be a lack of enthusiam, could be the barrage of negative ads turned people off, could be the changed date -- I am interested to see how it does in fact translate to the general election (if at all) once Obama is back on the ballot.

Werbung:
Back