Those who hate America want McCain/Palin to win

Dawkinsrocks

I was out with some friends last night and we all agreed that in common with most rational people we hate America right now .

We then agreed that the best outcome in the forthcoming election would be a McCain win followed swiftly by a heart attack leaving Palin as president.

This would not only provide us with a non-stop stream of hilarity but also nail shut the lid on the coffin of the US empire.

So we would have great laugh and the world's number one terrorist would be finally put in its place.

A few months ago it was impossible to believe that somebofy even stupider than Bush could become president but the republicans have managed it and I suppose they know their half wittted supporters well.

That is why senior republicans are defecting to to Obama and McCain's own people are describing her as a Wackjob.

So, please vote Palin/McCain for all of us in the world who hate your hideous nation and hurry along its demise.

Werbung:
Dawks, have you spoken with President Bush? I can personally witness that he is an intelligent man. Yes, I admit it surprised me as he sometimes sounds so foolish when being filmed. But I can assure you, he has an excellent mind and can speak rather well when the film is not rolling and media isn't nipping at his heals!!!!

So unless you have other personal data, please don't insult him.

I believe the most damning data on Bush's intelligence level is the decline of America in all areas during the passed eight years.

Oh I see, that huge wealth of information indicating (as you say) that he is an oaf can't be trusted.

I wonder why he chooses to hide his intellect and how he does it so well.

Oh and BTW Unite I am ever so impressed that you (claim to) have met Bush.

Was this (alleged event) at AA by any chance?

Yeah, Unite, I agree with Dawkins here. You can't accuse him of having no personal data, when yours is near impossible to verify while we are all sat behind our computers.

Not saying your chatting bull, but its highly likely, it seems popular on the internet.

It's okay to doubt. We don't even begin to know people on these chat boards. There are more than a few folks posing and deceiving. I doubt many things I read on the internet. It's a prudent action to take. ;)

Bush is indeed a smart guy...not extremely so, but still smart. I should know a bit about this as in my early years I tested college student's IQs and still have the knack of sizing people up rapidly.

Bush is a very likable guy who has the unfortunate curse of not being even a "decent" speaker. His ego has gotten in his way more than once.

How are you gentlemen in that area? Some people do indeed freeze up and not communicate well when in the spotlight. Bill Clinton is exactly the opposite as is Obama.

Reagan remains my favorite Pres by far.

That said, I don't agree with a lot of W's foreign policy, and make no explanation for them. He has a flaw in an area that affects this.

Speaking of intelligent politicians, Newt Gingrich is off the charts brilliant and when you spend time with him, he makes you realize why is was able to work with "both sides of the aisle" so well.

Most politicians are attorneys, and not to insult those of you on the board who are in that profession, but they are not, as a group, the most blessed with valuable grey matter! LOL

Dawks, you can't insult me sweetie. I don't know you or value your opinion. ;)

On the matter of alcoholics, I don't think it is funny to make fun of them. I did that when I was a young adult. Perhaps you are still a young adult and haven't yet realized that it isn't nice to make fun of those in society who have this disease, or any other. Do you make fun of folks in wheelchairs or those with cancer? What about those struck down with mental illness? Do people with diseases give you an outlet to feel better about yourself?

Dawks you appear to have a big personal problem yourself. What does it say about you that you "hate America"??? BTW, there is nothing "rational" about hate. I personally could never hate an entire nation. That concept doesn't resonate for me.

What country are you from/in? Just a curiousty question as I have friends in a lot of places...

Dino, I certainly will not defend all of Ws policies and choices. But, there are those that I do agree with. He is culpable for some of the economic mess we have right now, but Bill and the Legislators at the time and his Administration are VERY RESPONSIBLE for what has happened. To Clinton's credit, he admitted it. Greenspan did too.

Sorry for the ramble this morning everyone! :D

Would you think it reasonable hate Hitler?
If so you would know why people hate America.
Do you hate hypocrisy?
If so you would understandn why people hate America
Do you hate warmongers?
If so you would know why people hate America
Do you hate bigotry
ISYWKWPHA
Do you hate racism?
ISYWKWPHA
Do you hate human rights abuse?
ISYWKWPHA

I could go on but I think that is a reasonable list for you for now.

Bush is a moron. Cheyney is pulling his strings and look at the mess that has made.

I did not insulat Alcoholics I asked you if you met Bush at AA.

If you take that as an insult you are effectively saying that calling someone an alcoholic is an insult and thus you are hoist by your own petard.

Another word of it is hypocrisy.

What are you hiding Dawks? My questions were simple and were truly sincere. I know I came on this board pretty strong and I apologize for it. My questions to you are sincere though. I would like to know where you hail from and what type of person you are in day to day life.

Hate in itself is a pervasive disease. It "eats away" at the person it is in.

While I don't "hate" those that have done great harm to others, such as Hitler and his ilk, I believe they were very hatefilled individuals. Evil is the most apt word that comes to mind.

Hating an entire Country makes no sense to me. All countries have good follks, bad folks all those in between and then the few evil ones. From my travels I have seen humans as just that, HUMAN. We all feel, love, cry and hurt.

Amercia hardly holds the "patent" on anything you have listed. Those things exist in all parts of the world. Some places have far more racism (think of all the places where they have done "ethnic cleansing"). Bigotry, that one is popular in most small villages!

The listing of human rights abuse is interesting to me. Are you speaking of abortion?

Hitler tried to remove an entire group from the Earth. Remind me in US history where we have done anything close to this?

Warmongering. Please. Europe holds the "Black Belt" and reigning champions for this event! I will agree with you though that America needs to get out of the rest of the world and let them kill each other.

The US has attacked more countries since the war than any other nation.

It is the current Imperialist.

2 wrongs do not make a right

If you don't hate racism and bigotry and warmongering you should.

Ah Dawks, please don't try and tell another whom or what to hate. As I tried to explain, hate is a disease that grows from within the person doing the hating.

I dislike those actions.

America doesn't even come close to the world title warmonger. History clearly proves you wrong. You can't just discard all the other years as if they don't matter and didn't happen.

Where are you from Dawks? Why are you ducking the question? Ashamed of your country? Or are you an American or hates their own country? If so, it's easily rectified. Move elsewhere.
There are lots of fine places to live.

Hmm, the US is currently waging war against two nations neither of which attacked it.

50 countries attacked since WW2

6Million killed since WW2.

That is the US' record on war mongering.

The US is the most dangerous nation on earth but fortunately for the world Bush has, in an attempt to achieve world domination brought the US to its knees.

Happens to all dictatorships.

Shame

You are still avoiding the question of your country? Where do you live?

We are in those countries by invitation. I wish we would leave them to kill one another instead of playing police.

I'm not going to debate clear history on 100s of years of war in Europe. You are just be silly now and wasting my time.

If you think the US was invited to invade Afghanistan and Iraq you are delusional.

Like the republican administration.

Next week they won't be in power and your views will be even less relevant.

If that is possible.

Werbung:
A third option: I don't hate America - far from it. He-Dino served in the USAF (retired in 1980), one of our sons is a retired Army ranger, one of our grandchildren is in Iraq.... I love America. However, I have been dismayed by some of the things America has done over the years - especially in the past eight years. Torturing and taunting POWs / detainees, invading a country without just cause, giving unconditional support to Israel even when it is violating the human rights of Palestinians, saving the world while ignoring needs at home, failing to provide health care to Americans......

Anyone here who has older children (teens or adults) knows it is entirely possible to love with all your heart and to be dismayed at the same time. This is how I feel about America right now. I believe that is what Michelle Obama was trying to say when she said this was the first time she has been proud of America.

America is a great country - strong and noble - and I believe it will become a place I can be proud to call home once again. For now, I love it with all my heart, but I am dismaye by what it has become.

Back