• Obama and McCain

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Clinton and Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kida

Any thoughts on Super Tuesday or predictions for the rest of the primary season? I think it's pretty safe to say that John McCain will most likely be the Republican nominee, but it's still a close call between Obama and Clinton. Yeah, Clinton is ahead in the number of delegates, but not really by a dramatic number, and I think Obama has a pretty decent shot at states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, maybe even Texas. I'm surprised Huckabee won 5 states, even Southern ones, but he's as good as out of it.

Werbung:
I am just disappointed all around. I like Ron Paul a lot but he has no chance. My second pick would have been Gulianni and he is out too. I just don't have much to say about the other 3 republicans and really don't know where I stand now.

Ok, we've come to another very important primary day in this election season: Super Tuesday II. Texas and Ohio. Who would've guessed, huh? It's been a long time since anything past Super Tuesday I was so important. I'm sticking with my original overall prediction - I think Obama and McCain will be the nominees. As for how the states will break down, I'm not sure. I could go with the polls and say Texas -> Obama, Ohio -> Hillary. Any other predictions?

Man, I was way off! I mean, I got Hillary and Ohio right, but I totally did not think that she would win Texas and Rhode Island (Obama only won Vermont). But Obama is still ahead in the delegate count, so I'm sticking with my overall prediction that he'll be the nominee. Unless the media starts to really scrutinize him.

Man, I was way off! I mean, I got Hillary and Ohio right, but I totally did not think that she would win Texas and Rhode Island (Obama only won Vermont). But Obama is still ahead in the delegate count, so I'm sticking with my overall prediction that he'll be the nominee. Unless the media starts to really scrutinize him.
I was surprised to see her win in Texas....:bang:

I'm wondering if Rush Limbaugh had anything to do with it, but I'm not thoroughly convinced that he could have influenced that many people into crossing the party line to vote for Hillary.

Werbung:
Update: Obama has won Mississippi and Wyoming. Not a lot of superdelegates, but definitely keeps him on the momentum track.

Back