Thread on Netanyahau trade,CLOSED, WHY?

always

My thread asking a question on trading Obama for Netanyahau was CLOSED?
Why?, It seems a polite question to ask since Israel is alone in her stance against Iran and our Confused and Confusing president knows not what to do,
Has FASCISM taken over our supposed "OPEN FORUM", must we only cater to radcal leftist on this forum?
While I know Israel would never accept such a trade , I see no harm in dreaming of such a happening.Many say , In America , if you can dream a circumstance , it can happen.
Are we not allowed to express our political dreams on this political forum?
What so you other "FREE THINKERS"

Werbung:
Why?, It seems a polite question to ask since Israel is alone in her stance against Iran and our Confused and Confusing president knows not what to do,
Has FASCISM taken over our supposed "OPEN FORUM", must we only cater to radcal leftist on this forum?
While I know Israel would never accept such a trade , I see no harm in dreaming of such a happening.Many say , In America , if you can dream a circumstance , it can happen.

I have the feeling that the moderators and other leftists here don’t like the idea of facing the fact that a man’s parentage is not enough to make him a true American. The example I gave about Herr von Schirach amply shows that Obama isn’t the first American citizen with only 1/2 American ancestry to turn his back on the U.S. Let’s just hope Obama is the last.

I have the feeling that the moderators and other leftists here don’t like the idea of facing the fact that a man’s parentage is not enough to make him a true American. The example I gave about Herr von Schirach amply shows that Obama isn’t the first American citizen with only 1/2 American ancestry to turn his back on the U.S. Let’s just hope Obama is the last.

Since I'm on such a roll of spreading the Christmas Cheer/GOOD WILL and just plain B.S.; would it not behoove either one of you to go read the reason that the Moderator locked the thread. Just because it has a LOCK ON IT doesn't mean that you can't READ THE REASON...but then again it goes without saying "you can lead that mule to the water trough but........

All the Constitution says is that you have to be a natural born citizen, 35 years old, and have lived in the US for 14 years.

Outside of that, speculation that "Obama has turned his back on the US" is only speculation.

All the Constitution says is that you have to be a natural born citizen, 35 years old, and have lived in the US for 14 years.

Outside of that, speculation that "Obama has turned his back on the US" is only speculation.

When is the last time a President of the United States bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia?

Since I'm on such a roll of spreading the Christmas Cheer/GOOD WILL and just plain B.S.; would it not behoove either one of you to go read the reason that the Moderator locked the thread. Just because it has a LOCK ON IT doesn't mean that you can't READ THE REASON...but then again it goes without saying "you can lead that mule to the water trough but........

Obviously the First Amendment has been repealed so that Americans no longer have the right to question the eligibility of a man who refuses to make public an original copy of his birth certificate, or question the loyalty of a President who travels the world bowing to foreign royalty while pushing international agreements that would tear down America’s economy.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS
Obviously the First Amendment has been repealed so that Americans no longer have the right to question the eligibility of a man who refuses to make public an original copy of his birth certificate, or question the loyalty of a President who travels the world bowing to foreign royalty while pushing international agreements that would tear down America’s economy.

Sorry Charlie...one has absolutely nothing to do with the other...but continue on with your ability to obfuscate the reality of what happened and I'll just click that option to add you to the list of 'TO BE IGNORED' due to utter foolishness and lack of understanding! :cool:

Your twisting in the wind and looking really, really familiar {resemblances to ASUR & ALWAYS} What a SHAME!

It had nothing to do with any of that.

If you simply read the last post the MOD put his reason right in there. He thought it was getting too insulting. I might have even been in on that a little.

Sorry if I was PLC1.

It's not a conspiracy against you. You'll have plenty of new opportunities to make stuff up and bash our President.:rolleyes:

I'll address this one last time though since you're still ranting about nothing.

Everyone in American unless you happen to be native American Indian has immigrant ties.

I know some 5th or 6th generation Italian and Irish families and you'd think they just came over on the boat they're so into their heritage. Hell they even have Italian flag stickers on their cars and have Irish flags at their house. Are we supposed to believe that they too are some big threat or do we just understand pride of lineage with them?

Cheer up... fearmongering gets us nowhere.

What world do you live in? When a free people cannot ask questions about their government officials, they cease to be a free people.

You can make up nonsense about Obama not being an American all you want. Start calling each other morons and so on, and the thread is closed.

But, of course, you knew that.

It's not a conspiracy against you. You'll have plenty of new opportunities to make stuff up and bash our President.:rolleyes:

We may as well; you libs did provide excellent instruction on the process from 2001 to 2009.

You can make up nonsense about Obama not being an American all you want. Start calling each other morons and so on, and the thread is closed.

But, of course, you knew that.

Wouldn’t you have to be a moron to believe that a free people can be denied a right to question their government and its officials and remain a free people? If we have reached a point that a citizen of the United States cannot object to his government officials, no matter how trivial you leftists believe the objection to be, America is finished.

Werbung:
Wouldn’t you have to be a moron to believe that a free people can be denied a right to question their government and its officials and remain a free people? If we have reached a point that a citizen of the United States cannot object to his government officials, no matter how trivial you leftists believe the objection to be, America is finished.

Oh, you can question all you like. It might be more effective to question where all of the money is going to come from to pay for bailing out the banks and buying most of GM, rather than bringing up the same tired old foolishness about his birth certificate, but you can question that too. You can question whether the pres is a space alien, if you think that will make you freer somehow.

Just don't expect to be taken seriously, and don't start insulting members who don't take you seriously.

Agreed?

Back