Throw the idiots out

CHAINSAW

Enough is enough; it is time the American people wake up and realize that the politicians in Washington D.C. have completely and utterly lost touch with the American public. Both parties are guilty and they ALL need to go. I am advocating the complete cleaning of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in the next election cycles; I mean the defeat of ALL incumbents! We need fresh “new blood" in Washington, people that will make the hard decisions required to rectify the many ailments of this Country and stop its destruction. The incumbents have lost all touch with reality and respect for the voters; they just worry about themselves and how to maximize their interests and not the interests of the American people.
The budget deficit, immigration, Social Security, Medicare and the associated fraud, the entire Health care debate are just some of the issues that our, supposed elected officials were sent to Washington to rectify. The health care debate is a perfect example, the vast majority of the American people do not want the current legislation passed, what are the Democrats doing, they keep pushing this very complicated and expensive law, come hell or high water. They are NOT listening and will not listen until We, the American people, fire each and every one of them.
I understand that being a “senior” member of Congress has benefits, but if we have new people they will all be on an equal footing without the abuses many “senior” politicians utilize to bully or intimidate the “junior” members of Congress. And, if these people don’t work out, then fire them also and elect another candidate until politicians get the message that they work for the Voters and not themselves and need to work to reduce the deficit and keep America safe.

Werbung:
The whole Health Care Reform thing was nothing but a scam put on by Washington D.C. and the Health Insurance industry....They just wanted to scare the hell out of the American people to buy more into it and it worked.....I give them a thumbs up and I agree both the Democrats and the Republicans need to go.....It's time for Term limits in Congress and the U.S. Supreme court.....those nine Demigods need to go too....

then fire them also and elect another candidate until politicians get the message that they work for the Voters and not themselves and need to work to reduce the deficit and keep America safe.

........ live in a commune where one can sit around the campfire with all the other sad acts starring wistfully at the stars whilst singing Kumbaya and rejoice in the fact that modern life and its reality can pass you by..............

The answer is very simple. TERM LIMITS.

It will get a lot of the money out of politics when a politician is term limited. Of course, two R senators proposed a bill to limit pols terms and the Dems and MSM ignored.

Somewhere in the liberal print and broadcast media today very important people are using the words “DeMint” and “Coburn” in the same sentence with words like “fools,” “doomed,” or ‘hopeless.” And, as usual, these very important people are wrong.

Jim DeMint and Tom Coburn, of course, are the Republican senators from South Carolina and Oklahoma, who today introduced a constitutional amendment providing for a maximum of two six-year terms for members of the Senate and three two-year terms for representatives. Co-sponsors include senators Sam Brownback of Kansas and Kay Bailey Hutchinson of Texas.

DeMint-Coburn is, uniquely, one of the most radical proposed changes in American politics in decades, and the reestablishment of one of the oldest conservative traditions of the American political culture, with roots deep in the colonial era.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rm-limits-is-not-a-fools-errand-69701492.html

I agree with the term limits for Congress, if the President of the United States is held too 2 terms, them the scumbags in Congress should also be term limited. I am not 100% sure about the the Supreme Court Justices, I think one branch of government should be free from the distractions of elections etc. I do agree that the Justices should rule based upon the Constitution and the law and not personal idealogy.

Well, maybe NOW is the time for the American public to pull themselves away from Dancing with the Stars and all the other so called "reality" TV shows and dedicate some time to seeing what is happening to this Great Country and WAKE UP and get active. We need to rescue this Country from the scumbag thieves in Washington D.C. and in our State Capitals and City Governments before it is too late.

I agree with the term limits for Congress, if the President of the United States is held too 2 terms, them the scumbags in Congress should also be term limited. I am not 100% sure about the the Supreme Court Justices, I think one branch of government should be free from the distractions of elections etc. I do agree that the Justices should rule based upon the Constitution and the law and not personal idealogy.

That's the first place that needs to be vetted. The U.S. Supreme court needs term limits and let the president still pick who sits on the court and I'm sorry they rule on based on how they feel about a certain law. Their human and there fore they rule on how they feel.

Enough is enough; it is time the American people wake up and realize that the politicians in Washington D.C. have completely and utterly lost touch with the American public. Both parties are guilty and they ALL need to go. I am advocating the complete cleaning of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in the next election cycles; I mean the defeat of ALL incumbents! We need fresh “new blood" in Washington, people that will make the hard decisions required to rectify the many ailments of this Country and stop its destruction.
How 'bout we take-out the least-participative congressmen/women, in '10, first....The Party Of NO!!!??

:rolleyes:

Enough is enough; it is time the American people wake up and realize that the politicians in Washington D.C. have completely and utterly lost touch with the American public. Both parties are guilty and they ALL need to go. I am advocating the complete cleaning of both the House of Representatives and the Senate in the next election cycles; I mean the defeat of ALL incumbents! We need fresh “new blood" in Washington, people that will make the hard decisions required to rectify the many ailments of this Country and stop its destruction. The incumbents have lost all touch with reality and respect for the voters; they just worry about themselves and how to maximize their interests and not the interests of the American people.
The budget deficit, immigration, Social Security, Medicare and the associated fraud, the entire Health care debate are just some of the issues that our, supposed elected officials were sent to Washington to rectify. The health care debate is a perfect example, the vast majority of the American people do not want the current legislation passed, what are the Democrats doing, they keep pushing this very complicated and expensive law, come hell or high water. They are NOT listening and will not listen until We, the American people, fire each and every one of them.
I understand that being a “senior” member of Congress has benefits, but if we have new people they will all be on an equal footing without the abuses many “senior” politicians utilize to bully or intimidate the “junior” members of Congress. And, if these people don’t work out, then fire them also and elect another candidate until politicians get the message that they work for the Voters and not themselves and need to work to reduce the deficit and keep America safe.

You miss the reality of the situation my friend. Didn't it cross your mind WHY it seems to you both Parties are a problem?

It's because the system is set up the way it is set up. We have corporate interests, lobbyist, unions, political action groups, community organizers, churches. All push for their agenda. The Founders knew this would happen but still thought it better that a King or Queen or a Dictator.

What we will always get in America will be some type of a compromise. If you don't like compromise then America can be a uncomfortable place for you to be.

Whenever I feel disheartened I always hearken back to something my Father used to say and I smile and nod my head yes.

He'd say... The America system isn't a perfect system... but it's the most perfect system anyone has ever come up with.

Even with it's occasional misstep I love America... there's no place like home.

If you voted out the current members of congress, the persons who would run for the seats would be prominent members of the current political parties with the same short comings as those you voted out. Most people are not aware, or care enough to watch voting records, the people who would be politicians are just as likely to fail in their duty as those presently seated. The system is too cumbersome to lend itself to effective voter scrutiny(congessional record can be edited for what they "intended" to say, not what they really said or how they voted). We are pretty much stuck with the system we have.

The answer is very simple. TERM LIMITS.

It will get a lot of the money out of politics when a politician is term limited. Of course, two R senators proposed a bill to limit pols terms and the Dems and MSM ignored.

I'll have to agree that term limits are a large part of the answer. Of course, no one in Washington is going to pass term limits. That would be like employees in a nice cushy job proposing that they be fired after a number of years.

I wonder it those Republicans expressing support for term limits really mean it, or are they going to shove it under the bed when they get back in power, you know, like they did the balanced budget amendment?

Werbung:
Well, maybe NOW is the time for the American public to pull themselves away from Dancing with the Stars and all the other so called "reality" TV shows and dedicate some time to seeing what is happening to this Great Country and WAKE UP and get active.
Please.

Most Americans are too-damned-lazy, for that. They'll merely kick-back and wait for the NEXT "decider".

It's a lot-less-work.

Back