TIGER "WINS" decayed ATHLETE AWARD!!

Werbung:
Nike's new slogan should be "Just DO IT with anyone and then run a typical coward and hide. Everyone can be a real tiger in Nike.....grrrr."

No Loss. Looks like Elin is better with a golf club than he is. Lol.

Im not a follower or really a fan of the PGA, nor do I really care about Tiger as an athlete, but I think it might be wise to take a wait and see attitude about this.

Im not a follower or really a fan of the PGA, nor do I really care about Tiger as an athlete, but I think it might be wise to take a wait and see attitude about this.

YEA!! Right , 14 bimbos with positive evidence of his shame have come forward. Decent sponsors have dropped him , what do you want to wait for ?
The man is a DISGRACE to the HONOR of GOLF!!
HE IS A CHEAT in THE GAME that BRAGS about its FINE CHARACTER. BAN him from our PGA TOUR is the BEST STEP possible to protect the other HONEST PROS both alive and dead!
He has enough to retire to a stud farm and satisfy his needs at will.

YEA!! Right , 14 bimbos with positive evidence of his shame have come forward. Decent sponsors have dropped him , what do you want to wait for ?
HE IS A CHEAT in THE GAME that BRAGS about its FINE CHARACTER. BAN him from our PGA TOUR is the BEST STEP possible to protect the other HONEST PROS both alive and dead!

if it wasn't for Tiger Woods Golf would have died a long time ago so before you go off on a tangent why don't you give appreciation for someone who saved in my opinion a worthless sport a chance to make it as far as it did. Always why don't you enlist in the military and serve your country for a change instead of QQing all the time on these boards....:confused:

A great golfer who has made a ton of money turns out to be a womanizer.

Who besides his wife gives a rip?

Oh! This explains who is suffering from Woods and his shenanigans!

db091216.gif

if it wasn't for Tiger Woods Golf would have died a long time ago so before you go off on a tangent why don't you give appreciation for someone who saved in my opinion a worthless sport a chance to make it as far as it did. Always why don't you enlist in the military and serve your country for a change instead of QQing all the time on these boards....:confused:

Why do I not enlist and fight for America , you ask, Well the major reason is I do not want to fight you!! How is that answer? Think about it!

What proof? What is your beef with him? The free market spoke and he lost sponsorships and millions of dollars.
The man has contributed more to golf than any other in the history of the game. What happens on the links and in the bedroom are two very different things.
HE IS A CHEAT in THE GAME that BRAGS about its FINE CHARACTER.
What golf rules did he break?
BAN him from our PGA TOUR is the BEST STEP possible to protect the other HONEST PROS both alive and dead!
Are you suggesting that no other PGA golfers have had affairs? If there have been others, what has thier punishment?
I know you are ALWAYS jealous but, it is not a secret that professional athletes are known for thier womanizing.

Werbung:
What proof? What is your beef with him? The free market spoke and he lost sponsorships and millions of dollars.

The man has contributed more to golf than any other in the history of the game. What happens on the links and in the bedroom are two very different things.

What golf rules did he break?

Are you suggesting that no other PGA golfers have had affairs? If there have been others, what has thier punishment?

I know you are ALWAYS jealous but, it is not a secret that professional athletes are known for thier womanizing.

Bunz , Your knowledge of GOLF is limited at best, all you know is what you read in a biased press.
No, Tiger is not THE GREATEST GOLFER ever, Pro Golf is MEASURED by the number of MAJOR Tournaments a Golfer wins, JACK NICKLAUS has WON a TOTAL OF 18 Majors DURING HIS HONEST and HONORABLE CAREER. Tiger has a total of 14 in his DISGRACED CAREER, now under the shadow of possible DRUG USE - PED

I suggest YOU first UNDERSTAND just how PRECIOUS - CLEAN CHARACTER is to a GOLF PROFESSIONAL.
HONEST PROS will call PENALTIES on themselves , a PENALTY that noone else even saw or aware of. Tiger HAS NEVER IN HIS ENTIRE GOLFING CAREER CALLED A SINGLE PENALTY ON HIMSELF!! IMPOSSIBLE , IF YOUR HONEST!!
BUT of course we all know Tiger IS NOT AN HONEST MAN. HIS SPONSORS KNOW IT TOO. SPONSORS WITH CLASS ARE DROPPING HIM LIKE FLIES.
BUNZ, Please LEARN the CHARACTER OF THE GAME!! PLUS "EVERYBODY DOES IT , IS NOT A DEFENSE, EXCEPT IN LIBERALISM, ie, "SLICK WILLIE" Clinton and HIS BLUE DRESS!

Back