Time to order my bumber stickers but I need help

How about this Nobama:

picture.php

Or this:

picture.php

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEM, THANK YOU SO MUCH

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM BOTH

ok question

how did you make that? I have to go to bumberstickers.com I know of at least 5 dozen dems who would like the mccain one about obama being that bad, they are so uspet they have to vote for mccain, they will love the stickers but is there a place you went to get their logos?

Werbung:

ok question

how did you make that? I have to go to bumberstickers.com I know of at least 5 dozen dems who would like the mccain one about obama being that bad, they are so uspet they have to vote for mccain, they will love the stickers but is there a place you went to get their logos?

You will need to make sure they are no copyright images before you start making bumper stickers with them.

Thanks! Glad you like them...

I use MSPAINT.

Here are the original pics with source:
mccain.jpg

http://www.aisleone.net/wp-content/2008/04/mccain.jpg
Obama-logo-712332.jpg

http://www.sff.net/people/raymund/uploaded_images/Obama-logo-712332.jpg
And, you'll love this, a site where you can customize the Obama logo:
http://logobama.com/
2787696000_bdaa6f61a9.jpg

ENJOY!

I am not trying to get all defensive on you. Your bumber stickers are cute. but remember I am not ashamed of President Bush...

I got those free stickers from moveon and I will put a huge S over the b

but I want to make up some that are anti obama so I can get glares and stairs from all of the brain washed people in my area :)

Well first let me say now I completely see your problem and it makes perfect sense why you would be against Senator Obama. You are one of the 23% that still think Bush is just fine.

but remember I am not ashamed of President Bush...

If you really believe that you're are not a hypocrit... stand up and embrace your truth!

MCCAIN = BUSH

JOHN MCCAIN
Bush economics ROCK!

JOHN MCCAIN
My friends/no changes

JOHN MCCAIN
I BOMB BETTER

JOHN MCCAIN
Diplomacy HA!

On the MoveOn bumper stickers they are great because they are so inexpensive. I passed out the first (100) I ordered mostly at work and in my neighborhood. The 2nd (100) I've been actually sending out @ my own expense to friends & family out of the area even out of the state with a cover letter pointing out directly the McCain Camp and their 527 groups lies & smears against Senator Obama... sending them to fightthesmears.com to fact check anything they are unsure of.

Probably a little less than half of my second bundle of (100) have gone to that. Plan to pass out the other (50) or so to newcomers at various Democratic Convention parties I plan to hit this week. BIG WEEK!

Well first let me say now I completely see your problem and it makes perfect sense why you would be against Senator Obama. You are one of the 23% that still think Bush is just fine.

If you really believe that you're are not a hypocrit... stand up and embrace your truth!

MCCAIN = BUSH

JOHN MCCAIN
Bush economics ROCK!

JOHN MCCAIN
My friends/no changes

JOHN MCCAIN
I BOMB BETTER

JOHN MCCAIN
Diplomacy HA!

On the MoveOn bumper stickers they are great because they are so inexpensive. I passed out the first (100) I ordered mostly at work and in my neighborhood. The 2nd (100) I've been actually sending out @ my own expense to friends & family out of the area even out of the state with a cover letter pointing out directly the McCain Camp and their 527 groups lies & smears against Senator Obama... sending them to fightthesmears.com to fact check anything they are unsure of.

Probably a little less than half of my second bundle of (100) have gone to that. Plan to pass out the other (50) or so to newcomers at various Democratic Convention parties I plan to hit this week. BIG WEEK!

your opinon is not truth, and i would be a liar if i said it was

again you skirted my question

can you not come up with a sigle thing about obama that can be laughed at, can you not name even one single thing you could be critical of where Obama is concerned? and some wonder why we think you treat him like a messiah :)

I want anti obama stickers

send me some of yours so i can but a big fat S over the B and draw horns on his head :)

MCCAIN = BUSH

Package-deal fallacy: when two or more things have been linked together by tradition or culture are said to stay that way forever
Ad hominem: attacking the personal instead of the argument.
Argumentum ad populum: where a proposition is claimed to be true solely because many people believe it to be true
Association fallacy & Guilt by association
Appeal to consequences: a specific type of appeal to emotion where an argument concludes a premise is either true or false based on whether the premise leads to desirable or undesirable consequences for a particular party
Appeal to emotion: where an argument is made due to the manipulation of emotions, rather than the use of valid reasoning
Appeal to fear: a specific type of appeal to emotion where an argument is made by increasing fear and prejudice towards the opposing side
Appeal to spite: a specific type of appeal to emotion where an argument is made through exploiting people's bitterness or spite towards an opposing party

I still like Bush. I think his spending habits could have been better, but I am glad he did not cave in on Iraq once it went badly. I benefited from his tax plan, I was disappointed that he caved on a judge pick.

Obama will increase spending even more and then raise my taxes to try to pay for it. (which it wont).

I like the nuts one, it reminds me of Jimmy Carter

but this isnt helping me, cant you think of even one thing negative about Obama? Is he really that great in your mind?

I'll try but it's not easy getting inside your head... how bout...

BARACK OBAMA
2muchmiddleclass

BARACK OBAMA
notwhitenotright

BARACK OBAMA
2skinny2lead

BARACK OBAMA
Healthcare4u

I'm really not very good at this... his flaws are subjective I guess.:)

I'll try but it's not easy getting inside your head... how bout...

BARACK OBAMA
2muchmiddleclass

BARACK OBAMA
notwhitenotright

BARACK OBAMA
2skinny2lead

BARACK OBAMA
Healthcare4u

I'm really not very good at this... his flaws are subjective I guess.:)

no you are not very good at this.

but its ok, i had not expected you to be able to see a flaw in your messiah, after all he is "THE ONE"

You know even Judas and the others found flaws in Jesus

Werbung:
Because they all suck and I still dont know who I am voting for. If McCain picks a liberal who thinks killing babies is a nice sport then I will have to vote for Bob Barr

but I dont like any of them.

Its just that I hate Obama the most, by far the most. He is the most disgusting excuse for a human being and the biggest joke ever played on the American people. There is literally nothing about him that I like, or trust. He is a danger in the position of Senator he would be an extreme danger in position of President.

Having him NOT be the president is the most important issue to me this year.

thats kinda sad.

Back