Time to order my bumber stickers but I need help

The best one for Obama:

OBAMA: IN YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW HE'S WRIGHT

That is a very good one and that one is already had made up, i just need to order

but I want at least 4 and I want them to really say something that will make the libs in my area so mad they spit on my car like they did 4 years ago

last time i had john Freaking Kerry and John edwards heads each coming out of a toilet and the words below it said

so full of $hit they need two johns

people were livid

Werbung:
Top, thanks for the answer.

Ron Paul was not Bush like.

I left him off the list because he never stood a chance... Kinda like Dennis Kucinich on your side.

they were all falling all over themselves to be the MOST BUSH LIKE to appeal to their base in a primary.

Bush is despised even among the base... I figured you would know that.... Whats his popularity percentage anyway? Is it above 20%?

Yet here you are swearing they were trying to be as Bush-Like as possible...

As I said, no matter who won the Republican primary: The Left had its plan ready, to paint the winner as Bush III. Democrats hope to, once again, capitalize on the low popularity of Bush and they don't mind using such deception to accomplish their goal - Power.

That is AWESOME! :)

You have a picture of it? I'd like to see it if you have....

That was my old 4x4 jeep, I dont have it anymore. My jeep was spit on just about every day. The more people spit on it the more I knew I made them mad so the happier I was, car washes are all over, it didnt hurt me none.

I got it off of the internet where you make your own stickers, but I cant find that program anymore. I got a clip art of a toilet and made a copy in the other direction and put a cut and paste picture of frankenstien and breck girl then did the words, no one liked it but me but remember I am living in the land of communism.

I want my new stickers to make people so mad they throw eggs at my car :)

Werbung:
GenSeneca;57423]Top, thanks for the answer.

Welcome

I left him off the list because he never stood a chance... Kinda like Dennis Kucinich on your side.

I think he pulled quite a bit of support. He definitely had enthusiastic followers... I still see people with his signs up today. He was in the debates. He beat the pants off Rudy Guiliani who many originally thought would be "the one" in several states.

Bush is despised even among the base... I figured you would know that.... Whats his popularity percentage anyway? Is it above 20%?

Yet here you are swearing they were trying to be as Bush-Like as possible...

Come on my friend... who do you think that 20% is Democrats?:) I watched the debates as I'm sure you did. I didn't just pull that out of thin air. That's what the commentators were even saying. In fact that's where I took the "They all seem to be trying to be more Bush than the other guy" line came from. And that's exactly what they should have done in the primary.

As I said, no matter who won the Republican primary: The Left had its plan ready, to paint the winner as Bush III. Democrats hope to, once again, capitalize on the low popularity of Bush and they don't mind using such deception to accomplish their goal - Power.

Well I guess I don't disagree.

Any Republican that ran supporting Bush economic policy and the occupation in Iraq would have been attacked as "Bush's third term". And any Republican that wanted a chance at the nomination had to do just that.

But the low popularity of Bush and the Republicans as shown in the last Congressional election is a problem created by themselves for themselves.

Will the Democrats gladly point that out? Certainly! Will they gain power if they win? Certainly! That's why we have elections... to see who we want in charge.

Back