Time's Person of the Year...Barack Obama

Popeye

It's hardly a surprise considering the historic nature of his election. Obama is a deserving recipient.

What is disturbing however, is that Palin was among the finalists. Maybe it was Time just giving a nod to rednecks everywhere... letting them know that, while they are no longer relevant, they haven't been forgotten.

He hit the American scene like a thunderclap, upended our politics, shattered decades of conventional wisdom and overcame centuries of the social pecking order.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2...ticle/0,31682,1861543_1865068,00.html?cnn=yes

Werbung:
It's hardly a surprise considering the historic nature of his election. Obama is a deserving recipient.

What is disturbing however, is that Palin was among the finalists. Maybe it was Time just giving a nod to rednecks everywhere... letting them know that, while they are no longer relevant, they haven't been forgotten.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2...ticle/0,31682,1861543_1865068,00.html?cnn=yes

Why is that disturbing? Isn't the criteria simply be in the news a lot and have a big impact. Palin certainly did that. Obama certainly did that as well. I don't think the criteria is some major accomplishment, for example, when Hitler was person of the year, he did not do very much other than be an important figure.

Why is that disturbing? Isn't the criteria simply be in the news a lot and have a big impact. Palin certainly did that. Obama certainly did that as well. I don't think the criteria is some major accomplishment, for example, when Hitler was person of the year, he did not do very much other than be an important figure.

Yes, admittedly Palin has had an impact..particularly in the area of comic relief. However, Hitler changed history as did Obama...Palin has done nothing but wallow in the hatred her redneck supporters exude....

He (the news) who sales most magazines wins!!!!.... hooray...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Yes, you are certainly a deserving person as you do deserve to be 'rewarded' for violating our law and admitting you lack the human ability to make the case for equal protection but yet then claim you will unite us. TIME Proving you lack the human ability to keep us safe but then tricking the American public intio voting for you as if you can keep us safe is alsodeserving of TIME. Time has become a rag so deserving of being on the cover of TIME? YUP!

The TIME you actually deserve is jail time along with all of Congress and one about ot leave office never legal Veep.

This is not about natural birth but about soemthing Obama did to me personally as it is a crime.

PROOF IS LIFE!!! Proof of being an actual Native American is you unwllingness to break or sirt the law and your willingness to go to court and take on all challegers or to prove yoru self via acting. The paper ain't prof -you are!

BTW: All you obama fakers, loars and pretenders? Who play ignorant in real ife? Here's some proof of life for you: I'm change! I'm not a DC insider! i'll change thigns and give you hope! So wha has he done?

Appointed Clintonites and DC insiders. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Man, if I ever get my hearing in the flesh against all of you? I may ask that you all be committed to rehab for 90 days, lol!

Back